Life With Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley

Postby jipp » Sat, 17Mar04 00:43

Wow, I didn't realize some people had problems playing with a female protagonist? I'm a straight male and I had no problems with it, it was pretty refreshing change, actually. I hope one of you future collaborations with Mortze has one too.
jipp
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17Mar04 05:41

Every time anyone does a female player game, a number of people say, "I would have played it, but I don't like playing as a woman." It's pretty unlikely that I'll devote the time required to make a purely female player character game again. The cost/benefit ratio is off. I've had ideas for alternatives, but they'd be pretty far down the road.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Köpi » Sat, 17Mar04 18:54

As sad as it is, I although prefer playing a game as a male character. It's just that I'm hetero and when playing a game I identify myself to a certain level with the character I'm playing as I think is normal and every player does. And honestly, I don't wandt to be fucked by another guy... Live with Keeley was something else, because I've played as the husband before, so I didn't have these feelings and really enjoyed the game and played it a few times.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Crane » Sat, 17Mar04 20:21

The "weird" thing of playing a female character during sex scenes could be easily avoided by using "she does this to him" or "he does that to her" instead of "you do this to him" or "he does that to you". So you won`t be "fucked by another guy".
In Lwk you play both characters during sex scenes.

I was reluctant playing LwK because Meeting Keeley is not my most favourite Tlaero`s game. But LwK is the best of Tlaero`s "date games".

Anyway in Tlaero games even when you play a male the real protagonist is the heroine. lol So instead of displaying her character directly as in LwK she uses the male character as a "mirror" in front of which the heroine character exposes herself.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby DarthMelkor » Sat, 17Mar04 21:35

I loved Meeting Keeley and Life with Keeley. I didn't mind playing from female POV and it was a nice change of perspective.

A good game is a good game. It can be played from any character's POV. As long as the story and artwork is good, the game will be enjoyable.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby bob0732 » Sun, 17Mar05 10:13

Edit 2:
French version, translated by Serge is here:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3298172643 ... ion_Fr.zip

bonjour,impossible de télécharger la version française.le lien ne fonctionne pas
Merci d'avance pour votre aide
bob0732
great white shark

Postby Marco6661 » Sun, 17Mar05 10:36

bob0732 wrote:Edit 2:
French version, translated by Serge is here:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3298172643 ... ion_Fr.zip

bonjour,impossible de télécharger la version française.le lien ne fonctionne pas
Merci d'avance pour votre aide

J'ai repris récemment les traductions de Life with Kelly et de Meeting Kelly en Fr et j'ai transmis les liens à Tlaero. Je projette à temps perdu de traduire l'ensemble de ses réalisations, sans avoir eu un avis parfaitement clair de sa part, trop occupée je pense par ses nouvelles réalisations.
La balle est dans son camp, avec les liens, mais je ne me permettrai pas de les poster, le jeu étant sa propriété...

Marco.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby vkalvkal » Sun, 17Mar05 20:56

I'm in the minority in which I prefer to play sex games as a female. Why? Because I want to know how the female character is feeling during the sex and this usually happens by reading her thoughts, since the dialogue in sex scenes are usually just moans. I don't care about how the male character feel during sex.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby SimonO » Mon, 17Mar06 17:36

vkalvkal wrote:I'm in the minority in which I prefer to play sex games as a female. Why? Because I want to know how the female character is feeling during the sex and this usually happens by reading her thoughts, since the dialogue in sex scenes are usually just moans. I don't care about how the male character feel during sex.

I am with you on this. I write erotica a bit over at a certain erotic fiction site and I prefer to write from the woman's perspective. As a bit of a control freak it allows me to create the woman I want. It does create an interesting challenge though as I inevitably do not get it exactly right (so women write me and offer advice . . and really would prefer me writing from a guy's perspective so that they can see what the dude is thinking) and the men do not exactly connect with the story for the very reasons noted above by some of the game players. But personally I prefer it.

And I am a huge fan of your stuff, Tlaero. i remember playing this game a few years ago and fell in love with it for the same reason as Vkalvkal. Everyone has their preferences . . . . :)
SimonO
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games