Pervert Action: Legacy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Legacy

Postby athossico » Fri, 17Feb03 15:29

caravaggio wrote:
I only found one of those easter eggs, but I found:

x bed- lamp and screen in study - easter egg
read the notes on closet, inside room and in fridge for 6 different days (this gives you a card)
found the contracts of fumi an iku, couldn't finde kimiko's one though
found the extra potions in cellar and billiard room, and the animal totem in bush, not sure if those gave me an easter egg
easter egg for reading all the magazines
easter egg for reading all the books

Didn't find closet... (maybe my english isn't so good)
Didn't find Iku's contract
Still search for other hidden objects.
athossico
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby RobNorthman » Fri, 17Feb03 15:46

athossico wrote:
caravaggio wrote:

read the notes on closet, inside room and in fridge for 6 different days (this gives you a card)
found the extra potions in cellar and billiard room, and the animal totem in bush, not sure if those gave me an easter egg

Didn't find closet... (maybe my english isn't so good)
Didn't find Iku's contract
Still search for other hidden objects.

Closet is in the eastern most hall way where the maids rooms are.
for Iku's contract you have to "look under table" in the dining room (requires an eye skill check, not sure how high)
RobNorthman
sirens hunter

Postby Dole » Fri, 17Feb03 20:32

easter egg
pump water
Dole
star of the reef

Postby caravaggio » Fri, 17Feb03 22:57

Vitu wrote:
caravaggio wrote:

For Kimiko's contract...
Look at the crate in the concealed corridor.

;)

Thanks man!

Dole wrote:easter egg
pump water

I was sure there was something related to that! But i couldn't find the verb [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 17Feb04 12:16

athossico wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:Personally I am annoyed with people who tell us to ignore "false" anti-virus warnings. The perfect way to spread viruses is to tell everyone "it's ok, just ignore it" and hope they believe you.

I don't know why Shark allows it. Surely if you're unable to create an application that doesn't look like a virus after it's been through testing then you shouldn't be distributing it and if I was Shark I would not be happy about members being encouraged to ignore their AV alerts.

It seems you miss the point: the problem of false positive depends on Adrift 5 not on the game.
If you don't want to see it just download the blorb version.

I have a number of Adrift 5 games which do not produce a "false" positive... Back to you
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Sat, 17Feb04 13:46

kessie8dn wrote:I have a number of Adrift 5 games which do not produce a "false" positive... Back to you

And I have a virus scanner which does not produce a false positive on any Adrift games... Some virus scanners just don't like large files which pack other executables, presumably because they cannot check for certain whether it contains a virus or not. They err on the side of caution, at the cost of producing false positives.
You've been given an alternative in the blorb version, so if you don't trust the exe, use that.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 17Feb05 14:05

Someone knows if exist and in the case how to find a scene in which you begin the game arriving in Rio's bedroom.

Edit: I have read that it's when you skip intro, funny to have read the answer a little after my post
Last edited by Rexxx on Sun, 17Feb05 17:23, edited 2 times in total.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 17Feb05 14:19

Easter egg

write xyzzy (old but always actual)
x bush (in sauna)
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Sun, 17Feb05 18:50

I'm too stupid - I only get the *Choose nobody" ending. I have no idea how to get the sex scenes needed. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Chaucer73 » Sun, 17Feb05 20:02

Vitu wrote:I'm too stupid - I only get the *Choose nobody" ending. I have no idea how to get the sex scenes needed. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

To get an ending scene with one or more of the girls, you need to unlock their interactive sex scene during the game. For the maids, these scenes are unlocked by getting the girl to 100 lust AND 100 love. For Rio, you need to get her to 100 love and complete all of the tasks that she gives you. Masami requires only that you get to 100 love with her. To get Ai's scene you just need to do lots of reading.
Chaucer73
Pilot fish

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 17Feb05 20:54

Chaucer73 wrote:
Vitu wrote:I'm too stupid - I only get the *Choose nobody" ending. I have no idea how to get the sex scenes needed. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

To get an ending scene with one or more of the girls, you need to unlock their interactive sex scene during the game. For the maids, these scenes are unlocked by getting the girl to 100 lust AND 100 love. For Rio, you need to get her to 100 love and complete all of the tasks that she gives you. Masami requires only that you get to 100 love with her. To get Ai's scene you just need to do lots of reading.

For AI
you need also rebellion points
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby athossico » Sun, 17Feb05 20:58

I can only say ops... [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :crazy:
stuck with Ai and Rio into an hidden room... don't ask me how
athossico
great white shark

Postby Chaucer73 » Sun, 17Feb05 22:03

Rexxx wrote:For AI

I actually didn't realize that. I guess I've always had enough to trigger her scene. Do you know what the minimum number is? I don't think I've ever had fewer than 8 rebellion points in any playthrough where I've triggered her scene.

By the way, if anyone is looking for rebellion points, these are the ones that I've found:

1) Try to go W, S, or E at the start of the game. Day 1

2) Attempt to leave the Mansion during Rio's tour (try to go S while in the Lobby). Day 1

3) Look at (or “examine”) the screen in Masami's room while she is still behind it. That
means BEFORE YOU TALK TO HER. Day 1

4) Turn down Masami when she tries to seduce you. This also gets you +5 Rio love and
causes you to lose love with Masami (though that stat should already be at 0) Day 1

5) Rub the ass of every woman in the house. This gives you a rebellion point and
also completes the side puzzle “Unwanted Advances,” earning you the Dinner
Time
card. The earliest you can do this is on day 1 before the reading of the old
master's legacy. Day 1+

6) Choose “dress” when Rio comes and offers you Eye, Hand, or Mouth training on
the first evening. You pass up a free training point by doing this, and the game says
that Rio loses love, though she actually GAINS +5 love (possible bug). Day 1

7) Leave your bedroom on the first night after you shower. Day 1

8) Refuse Night Service Training when Rio visits you for the first time to explain it.
You still get to do it (Rio insists) and there are no negatives. Day 2

9) Read files in the study for the first time (takes a time unit). This can be done at any
time after the first day. Day 2+

10) Refuse Hiroshi when he asks for Night Service with a girl. (BUG – doesn't display) Day 12

11) Refuse Hiroshi when he asks for Night Service with a girl. (BUG – doesn't display) Day 15

12) Refuse Hiroshi when he asks for Night Service with a girl. (BUG – doesn't display) Day 18
Chaucer73
Pilot fish

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 17Feb06 01:29

Chaucer73 wrote:

And the game already gives good hints to achieve the basic endings:
When doing chores pick the chores that match the maid's primary stat (Iku = mouth, Fumi = eye, Kimiko = hand), and the same for the night service. For gaining love efficiently, pay attention to the mood bonus, there's always one action that gives bonus love +3 or +5, one action that's neutral, and one action that subtracts love -3 or -5. Stick to that and focus on one maid, and it's almost impossible to fail.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby RobNorthman » Mon, 17Feb06 03:47

Chaucer73 wrote:
Rexxx wrote:For AI

I actually didn't realize that. I guess I've always had enough to trigger her scene. Do you know what the minimum number is? I don't think I've ever had fewer than 8 rebellion points in any playthrough where I've triggered her scene.

By the way, if anyone is looking for rebellion points, these are the ones that I've found:

1) Try to go W, S, or E at the start of the game. Day 1

2) Attempt to leave the Mansion during Rio's tour (try to go S while in the Lobby). Day 1

3) Look at (or “examine”) the screen in Masami's room while she is still behind it. That
means BEFORE YOU TALK TO HER. Day 1

4) Turn down Masami when she tries to seduce you. This also gets you +5 Rio love and
causes you to lose love with Masami (though that stat should already be at 0) Day 1

5) Rub the ass of every woman in the house. This gives you a rebellion point and
also completes the side puzzle “Unwanted Advances,” earning you the Dinner
Time
card. The earliest you can do this is on day 1 before the reading of the old
master's legacy. Day 1+

6) Choose “dress” when Rio comes and offers you Eye, Hand, or Mouth training on
the first evening. You pass up a free training point by doing this, and the game says
that Rio loses love, though she actually GAINS +5 love (possible bug). Day 1

7) Leave your bedroom on the first night after you shower. Day 1

8) Refuse Night Service Training when Rio visits you for the first time to explain it.
You still get to do it (Rio insists) and there are no negatives. Day 2

9) Read files in the study for the first time (takes a time unit). This can be done at any
time after the first day. Day 2+

10) Refuse Hiroshi when he asks for Night Service with a girl. (BUG – doesn't display) Day 12

11) Refuse Hiroshi when he asks for Night Service with a girl. (BUG – doesn't display) Day 15

12) Refuse Hiroshi when he asks for Night Service with a girl. (BUG – doesn't display) Day 18

To add to 6) You can also "kiss rio" instead of dress, that way you get both the skill point and the rebel point.
RobNorthman
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games