Golden Age episode 1

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Golden Age episode 1

Postby Natali » Thu, 17Jan12 21:37

I would like to present you our co-developing game with Malleck. We tried to do utmost to create an atmosphere, characters and story. RPG maker MV maybe is not the best tool to develop games but at least, it can provide many opportunities to make environment.

The game about human relationship, treasure, sex and more. Probably to have to give a try to see.
The game will allow you to play three different characters. Each of them with have his own motives and reasons and goals to achieve certain goal. The game starts in Tortuga, a an island on the archipelago.

At lest, it should take more than one hour of your time. However, if you are a person who just skip all dialogues, this game might not be for you. Episode 1 is the introductory episode . It introduces main characters, plot, gives you impression what this game is going to be about. It will take more than an hour of your time to finish this episode. However, if you are the person who likes to skip the dialogues and see the art only, this game might not be for you.

screens
ImageImageImageImage

GAME https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4DDFbuH-rBGaTNaV0t5RXg0Ujg/view
walkthrough https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4DDFbuH-rBGX0xBdFJTUzI1WXc/view?usp=sharing
Last edited by Natali on Fri, 17Jan13 23:51, edited 2 times in total.
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: Golden Age episode 1

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 17Jan13 00:45

Good to see you active, Natali. Just DL'd and will try it soon - looking forward to it. As an aside - will there ever be any further work on Dragon Throne? Maybe in the future???
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Chillz » Fri, 17Jan13 03:25

The game has been great so far. My only suggestion is to add the yellow star on objectives
like the one used to designate where to get the rum bottle. It gets somewhat confusing going around the market looking, going up to everyone hoping to find the right one to interact with.
Other than that the game's been alright.
Chillz
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Nezumi » Fri, 17Jan13 07:41

Bug Report

When exiting the area where the Inn is, occasionally when I leave that area I get stuck on top of the roof of the building below the lane in the next area. This happens when my character is right down the bottom of the lane when I leave.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 17Jan13 07:43

I was able to play the whole game. I like the star clue but found if I read the dialogue there are ample clues and outright directions on what to do next, such I need to do this or that, or I still need to do something else. Great game. Looking forward to laying as you develop the game. It is not too hard and not too easy, nice balance. Just the right amount of erotic material to keep one's interest. Character and plot development is great. Keep up the great work Natali. Waiting to see how they get out of Tortuga and what the next destination is.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 17Jan13 07:47

Nezumi wrote:Bug Report

When exiting the area where the Inn is, occasionally when I leave that area I get stuck on top of the roof of the building below the lane in the next area. This happens when my character is right down the bottom of the lane when I leave.

Reported this already. Best way around that is to go to top of screen next to building and drop down one square and it transports you to the east. If you drop another square it leaves you on the top of the building. Also save game just before you leave inn as Dunley and again just before you leave inn as Nicole so you can quickly recover is you hit wrong square.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Fri, 17Jan13 13:39

The Game is good and the pics from the girls too. :D

The only I don´t like that you switch to another hero in the story I like it more to play with one hero from the beginning to the end and max. the party switch.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Rocca83 » Fri, 17Jan13 14:33

I'm stuck, I do not find room for the girl :??:

I believe I have a bug, I cannot speak to the character near a house, there is a dog walks not far ...
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Fri, 17Jan13 16:31

This game is nightmare about directions.
Last edited by CobraPL on Sat, 17Jan14 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby andPS2 » Fri, 17Jan13 16:41

google link seems to be too frequented
can't download
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby Rocca83 » Fri, 17Jan13 16:44

Nobody to help me? please
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby Joka » Fri, 17Jan13 16:46

Google Docs : "You are not authorized to download the file"
:-(
Joka
sirens hunter

Postby CobraPL » Fri, 17Jan13 16:46

Rocca83 wrote:Nobody to help me? please

From the market, go south, and then north part of the west. Go along the road!
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby Rocca83 » Fri, 17Jan13 16:50

CobraPL wrote:
Rocca83 wrote:Nobody to help me? please

From the market, go south, and then north part of the west. Go along the road!

LOL The only place or I did not click, thx ;)
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby gstreet » Fri, 17Jan13 17:39

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
gstreet
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Other sexy games