The Academy- Part 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Academy- Part 2

Postby setu7700 » Sun, 16Aug28 14:44

I try with maria. but I caught by guard every time. Can any one help me?
setu7700
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby darkefire » Sun, 16Aug28 18:11

If you enter any incorrect codes before talking to Maria, the guard will catch you. As soon as you get up to the keypad, you have to click off to the side to talk to her instead of entering any codes.
darkefire
Pilot fish

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Thu, 16Sep01 13:41

muttdoggy wrote:
Vance wrote:So this series contiues after the Tara games right?

This makes me wonder, are the Tara Games themsleves a continueation of any other VDG game(e.g. game with the smae main cahracter)? Seems like the Photographer Games would make sense to the same main character...

I think it's both the Photographer and Tara series. I'm not sure what the order is but I think it's Photographer then Tara then Academy. Or it could be Photographer 2, Photographer 1, Tara Series, then Academy. The reason I think that is because in Photographer 2, your boss is a male. In Photographer 1, your boss is Maddison. And in Tara 2 and 3, Maddison was also your boss. Unless Maddison was on a vacation in Photographer 2. Anyways, you can ask Chaotic_VDG or you can wait until he sails by the lagoon and decides to answer that question.
Oh for the sake of further confusion, there's family relationships that exist between many characters.
There's a pair of cousins, a mother/daughter pair, and if I"m not mistaken there's also a sibling pair. It's been so long.

For the photographer games, it's part 1, then part 2.

The idea is that Maddison is your boss, specifically the boss of the photography company. Mr. Hughes owns a larger, pseudo Playboy company which hires Maddisons photographers occasionally for it's shoots. I think I first brought this up in Rachel Part 3, albeit briefly.

Beyond that, I think they're all just supposed to happen roughly in order of release.

The chronology would be :

- Photographer part 1
- Photographer Part 2
- Tara part 1
- Tara part 2
- Tara part 3

The academy games seem to take place after the Tara ones as the player knows Maria.
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Sep02 00:45

Oh ok.. thanks for clarifying! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Vance » Sat, 16Dec10 17:22

I don't think Maddison appears in Photographer 2 at all. Also the game allows you to choose gender and skin color, while in Tara and the Academy you are alway a white male, so Photographer 2 is definetly the odd one out if it is part of the same continuity and hardly has any overlap in characters.

Also I am currently playing Tara 2 and Maddison mentions that she had a threesome with the PC and Lisette, which if I recall correctly only happens in the Lisette Game, in Which the PC and Maddison don't know each other before they met, so I assume that either the Lisette PC got hired by Maddison at some later point(considering Lisette was released aft the photographer unlikely) or the threesome between Lisette and Maddision and the photographer PC wasn't in any of the Games.

EDIT:

Chaotic_VDG wrote: think I first brought this up in Rachel Part 3, albeit briefly.

So does that mean the protagonist from this contiuuity is the same as the one from the Rachel series? I am not sure how that could match with the Photographer game, where the PC isn't in a relationship with rachel..
Vance
Pilot fish

Postby artorawley » Sun, 16Dec11 13:36

Part 3 is out now, I'm kind of surprised that a new thread hasn't been made. My notepad of codes I've been saving is getting quite complex now as it seems like there will be at least a Part 4, and maybe a Part 5 as well (each day of the week comprises each game so Part 5 would be Friday I think, although a lot seems to be coming to a head for Thursday/Part 4). I've also still not quite figured out each different code for completing Part 2 so it's pretty hard to figure out what code I need to use for Part 3 in order to do certain actions. Word of warning, the achievement page for Part 3 spoils quite a bit, although I'm still trying to figure out how to get the new scenes with Amy and Bridgette. One of my A**** codes doesn't seem to do the trick so I'm guessing I need a Lola ending code for Amy and maybe either a different code or a specific amount of actions to unlock the Bridgette scene in Part 3.

Anyways, my hat's off to dsp3000. Chaotic's games grew tiresome and boring to me over the years and I just about wrote him off, but allowing dsp3000 to make games for his site was a great decision and dsp3000's games have gotten better and better with each iteration. I wouldn't quite call The Academy the cream of the crop, but with such a dearth of quality AIF games out there these days The Academy is a nice surprise and much more complex than Chaotic's virtual date games.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Brontozaurio » Mon, 16Dec12 08:31

artorawley wrote:One of my A**** codes doesn't seem to do the trick so I'm guessing I need a Lola ending code for Amy and maybe either a different code or a specific amount of actions to unlock the Bridgette scene in Part 3.

All the possible codes you can find at the end of day 2 are these
A684#
A573#
B462#
B351#
C240#
D102#
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Tue, 16Dec13 06:41

Brontozaurio wrote:
artorawley wrote:One of my A**** codes doesn't seem to do the trick so I'm guessing I need a Lola ending code for Amy and maybe either a different code or a specific amount of actions to unlock the Bridgette scene in Part 3.

All the possible codes you can find at the end of day 2 are these
A684#
A573#
B462#
B351#
C240#
D102#

Any idea what each does? My personal "best" run through Day 2 got me the A6 code so I figured that one was the best, but I can't seem to get every scene with it so I must need a Loia code (I think my Lola code is B3, wish I remembered to mark it) and I'm not really sure what the C and D codes come from and lead to. I never figured out how to get Holly's scene in Day 2, either. Does that factor into Amy's scene at all? My best guess is that
if you had sex with Lola or Holly on Day 2 that either Amy tells Holly about your sexual prowess (which she heard from Lola) when peeping on them in the locker room or Holly tells Amy the same if you had sex with her instead.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Vance » Thu, 16Dec15 13:49

A684#
is the best code in all stats.
Vance
Pilot fish

Postby wellidosaythat » Fri, 16Dec16 18:04

anybody figure out how to get bridgette?
wellidosaythat
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Other sexy games