Anna (by Mr Stomper on Vdategames)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Anna (by Mr Stomper on Vdategames)

Postby EscapeEvade » Sun, 16Sep25 03:15

Chaotic just posted "Anna," made by the newest contributor to the VDateGames website, Mr. Stomper.

Snip

Anyone played it yet? I normally pony up for Members games on VDate, but I was figuring on waiting until the next Academy episode is out to renew my membership so I can grab multiple games at once. I am wondering if it's worth it to pony up now even though it's more than a month until the next Members release.

Your name isn't Chaotic, sir. Don't post links to paid stuff unless your the author. Thanks
Skelaturi
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Anna (by Mr Stomper on Vdategames)

Postby evilgrim » Sun, 16Sep25 09:49

I have played a fair few times , its a good game but quite hard in some ways and can get a little frustrating , if i was you i would save your money and wait for the next release of Academy , then you will have two good games to play
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 16Sep25 13:28

evilgrim wrote:I have played a fair few times , its a good game but quite hard in some ways and can get a little frustrating , if i was you i would save your money and wait for the next release of Academy , then you will have two good games to play

I second that it is a good game but very hard.
The are some dialogue that does not add up but otherwise it is good.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Pron » Sun, 16Sep25 19:08

Oh yay, another removed link, not sure why I come here. More posts are deleted than get a few comments.
Pron
Pilot fish

Postby FedoraMan » Sun, 16Sep25 19:55

Any indication of how many points are possible at each checkpoint, or what point total is needed to get to certain stages? It's nice being able to play again from checkpoints, but as it stands I don't know how many times I need to keep trying to get a higher score on the earlier checkpoints in order to have enough points at the end.
FedoraMan
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Mon, 16Sep26 06:32

Pron wrote:Oh yay, another removed link, not sure why I come here. More posts are deleted than get a few comments.

It was established awhile ago that Shark & Co. only want creators making threads for their games/advertising their games on here so I can see why the OP got edited. Still, though, the board description should probably be updated since it states "You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies" and EscapeEvade literally did that and it's against the rules.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Mon, 16Sep26 10:24

artorawley wrote:
Pron wrote:Oh yay, another removed link, not sure why I come here. More posts are deleted than get a few comments.

It was established awhile ago that Shark & Co. only want creators making threads for their games/advertising their games on here so I can see why the OP got edited. Still, though, the board description should probably be updated since it states "You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies" and EscapeEvade literally did that and it's against the rules.

Not quite, EscapeEvade posted a link to a paid game not a free one. The board description says "free".
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Mon, 16Sep26 19:25

Dasati wrote:Not quite, EscapeEvade posted a link to a paid game not a free one. The board description says "free".

I posted a free game called "Big City Campus", the thread was removed, I was told because the game creator was about to post a thread. Well, he hasn't and this is the section for "You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies". Wasn't even the first time. :lol:
Vitu
great white shark

Postby LRM » Mon, 16Sep26 19:50

1. Any link, by anyone, pointing to pay site will almost certainly be taken down. The only major exception to that is the author if he/she is a long time resident.
"All sexy games
You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies"
There are additional rules for new resident authors wishing to post a game. Especially when it appears their primary reason for posting is to generate an income.

2. There is a long standing tradition that only the author may post a direct link to her/his game.

I'm guessing your post violated one of the above.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Pron » Tue, 16Sep27 00:24

To be clear I wasn't wondering why the links were removed, I was sure it broke some rule. It's the rules that are the problem. These forums are nearly useless anymore.
Pron
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Tue, 16Sep27 00:46

When I first became a resident, you had to look hard to find a pay site for adult entertainment. The exact opposite seems to be the rule today.

Put yourself in Shark's place. You bore the expanse of maintaining a site, while offering free games to your followers. Everything went smoothly for many many years. But slowly, over time, more and more members join, add a link to their pay site, and are never seen again unless, their post needs an updated link, or they offer an additional pay to play game... Something has to give.

I'm reasonably sure, if you or anyone wishes to pay Shark for the privilege of advertising here, the two of you can arrive at a per month figure!
LRM
PS That advertising fee is a business expense and tax-deductible in the United States.
All United States authors do report the income from their pay site on their taxes; right?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Trucla » Tue, 16Sep27 00:46

Why don't you continue discussing/commenting the game instead of discussing the sex of the angels? [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 16Sep27 16:03

We need to be fair to Shark here. He continues to produce some of the finest quality games in the genre and allows everyone to play them without paying him a single penny, unlike other established names who now want us to pay the full price for everything, whether we're joining their "club" for the first time or just renewing a membership to play their most recent game.

Shark's also set up the lagoon in a way where anyone who has found a good free game (including new developers) can post the link on this board to increase awareness and get feedback. Developers can also used Shark's site to ask for advice, etc. Hopefully this will encourage more people to enter the scene and give us more (and better) games to play in future.

I fully understand why Shark doesn't want people to make it too easy to advertise games on other pay sites, but we all know how to find vdategames, Chaotic and the others, and Shark seems content (for now) to let us continue to refer to other paid games as long as we don't include a direct link.

Only the links have been removed from this thread, not the entire thread (including the actual title of the game)... So why are people complaining? Is it really too much of an effort to use a search engine?

I make the Lagoon my first point of call because I want to know whenever Shark's released a new game but also because this board is a great place to find about what else is going on, without having to wade through all those awful sites full of ads, dead links, diverts, popups and who-knows-what. I'd certainly miss this site if Shark decided to stop supporting it. My advice is not to bite the hand that feeds you.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Sep28 03:11

FedoraMan wrote:Any indication of how many points are possible at each checkpoint, or what point total is needed to get to certain stages? It's nice being able to play again from checkpoints, but as it stands I don't know how many times I need to keep trying to get a higher score on the earlier checkpoints in order to have enough points at the end.

I checked the forum over at chaotic's site. Here's what I found...
The only thing to be concerned about is the INF/Lust score at the end of the date when returning to her apartment. I'm seeing the INF should be at least 560+ and the lust should be 260+. The goal should be getting invited inside her apartment. There's several scenes available. The best route I've seen is to choose normal difficulty.
Aim for 250 INF points for helping her with boxes then invite her to your apartment for a drink. Make her comfy, give her beer, touch her knee, leg, other leg, shoulder, then grab her leg to wake her up. You automatically get a dildo :D . Tell her you you want to date her without moving boxes. Kiss her on the cheek before she leaves. Get her a drink as a gift.
Take her to to the restaurant. Choose to drink wine then pick 1 for appetizer and 2 for dinner. Ask about favorite place, tell her you prefer city and why does she like nature? Ask about her job, ask why not, and tell you'll help her with oral skills. :crazy: Tell her you'll go to the club but first let's go to the movies. Choose Horror. Middle of movie, put your arm around her (use tab to find spots), sneak a peek, then kiss her. Tell her you enjoyed the movie.
At the club, keep your eyes on Anna. Order wine. Pick the right conversation options (may need to reload checkpoint) to reveal that she likes girls (raises lust). Dance with her, get closer, grab her waist, kiss her, keep kissing her, turn her around, kiss her neck (easy to miss), grab her breast, pull her in, squeeze nipple (use tab to find it), etc. When leaving club, give the waitress a nice tip and suggest going to the park.
At the park, sit on the bench, admire her, kiss her, kiss her neck, and say she is beautiful in the light. Offer to take pictures with her cell. Choose tits or ass and act like a caring photographer. The last photo has an area you can zoom on. After that photo, state that you're done. She will respond that she needs to go home. Ask about sex in nature and go to her apartment. Say you'd like to go inside and ask to drink to her new apartment. Ask about music, look into her eyes, kiss her, touch her leg, kiss her neck, kiss her again, and the rest is for you to find out! This scene is worth repeating the checkpoint over and over. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Ing » Thu, 16Sep29 07:18

muttdoggy wrote:
FedoraMan wrote:Any indication of how many points are possible at each checkpoint, or what point total is needed to get to certain stages? It's nice being able to play again from checkpoints, but as it stands I don't know how many times I need to keep trying to get a higher score on the earlier checkpoints in order to have enough points at the end.

I checked the forum over at chaotic's site. Here's what I found...
The only thing to be concerned about is the INF/Lust score at the end of the date when returning to her apartment. I'm seeing the INF should be at least 560+ and the lust should be 260+. The goal should be getting invited inside her apartment. There's several scenes available. The best route I've seen is to choose normal difficulty.
Aim for 250 INF points for helping her with boxes then invite her to your apartment for a drink. Make her comfy, give her beer, touch her knee, leg, other leg, shoulder, then grab her leg to wake her up. You automatically get a dildo :D . Tell her you you want to date her without moving boxes. Kiss her on the cheek before she leaves. Get her a drink as a gift.
Take her to to the restaurant. Choose to drink wine then pick 1 for appetizer and 2 for dinner. Ask about favorite place, tell her you prefer city and why does she like nature? Ask about her job, ask why not, and tell you'll help her with oral skills. :crazy: Tell her you'll go to the club but first let's go to the movies. Choose Horror. Middle of movie, put your arm around her (use tab to find spots), sneak a peek, then kiss her. Tell her you enjoyed the movie.
At the club, keep your eyes on Anna. Order wine. Pick the right conversation options (may need to reload checkpoint) to reveal that she likes girls (raises lust). Dance with her, get closer, grab her waist, kiss her, keep kissing her, turn her around, kiss her neck (easy to miss), grab her breast, pull her in, squeeze nipple (use tab to find it), etc. When leaving club, give the waitress a nice tip and suggest going to the park.
At the park, sit on the bench, admire her, kiss her, kiss her neck, and say she is beautiful in the light. Offer to take pictures with her cell. Choose tits or ass and act like a caring photographer. The last photo has an area you can zoom on. After that photo, state that you're done. She will respond that she needs to go home. Ask about sex in nature and go to her apartment. Say you'd like to go inside and ask to drink to her new apartment. Ask about music, look into her eyes, kiss her, touch her leg, kiss her neck, kiss her again, and the rest is for you to find out! This scene is worth repeating the checkpoint over and over. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

I played the game and liked it, reminds me of older vdg games, which honestly gave me a playing experience I liked more. Graphics are also at that level and certainly not up to par to the latest games, but still very enjoyable for me.
There are a few things I found annoying about the gameplay though:
Getting influence and lust up were really not difficult tasks, although you had to try different routes and see what worked better, all in all it was manageable and funny.
This up to the end of the game where there is really no way to finish it unless you know the right tricks to get there.
The story doesn't give you any clue about where you messed up (and I can say you can get there and not be able to finish the game without messing up at all).
What makes the difference are very small details, choices you made a lot earlier in the game which are the right ones without any good reason.
To find out I first of all had to read the code of the game and see what was required to get through the final scene.
I found out the real key variable is neither influence nor lust, it's having Anna stone drunk at the end.
So, not wanting to spoil myself even more I tried every path many times to find out the way to get her as much drunk as possible during the date, finding out it was impossible to achieve that result too.
So, my next guess was I had to replace my good gift (one of those giving you influence) with an alchoolic gift and drink that when we were back at her apartment. But, again, after following through this whole path, I found out we wouldn't be able to drink because we were still looking for wine and unable to simply remember there was the gift we could drink.
After even more reverse engineering (cause I didn't find a walkthrough around) I found out that it was not possible to drink at that stage but you could drink just when you were entering her apartment but only if she was drunk, but not too much drunk, and if you bought the very exact required bottle as a gift. Any other bottle and you can't finish the game.
All of this at normal difficulty level (btw, there were no hints about the difference in the difficulty levels in the game, something you would expect to make a good choice).
So I ended up being annoyed, realizing I couldn't finish it without cheating by looking for a good walkthrough or inspecting the code, or trying every possible combinations for hours and hours (and that would be very boring). Would you think you had to buy the right bottle to finish the game and try each and everyone? I wouldn't, it's not funny repeating the same thing over and over and checkpoints don't help you at all
Ing
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Other sexy games