The Academy- Part 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Academy- Part 2

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 16Aug04 02:26

evilgrim wrote:the bit for megan is

instead of going straight to the photo studio at 10:30 click on camera again and screen 2

Thanks.
I figured I was close--I had gone back to the locker room feed after the shower feed at 10:00. I guess at 10:30 I didn't want to be late for Brigette. Would anyone really?
bing6541
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby rip_cpu » Thu, 16Aug04 05:04

bing6541 wrote:You can trigger the Lola scene with any code and get a blowjob from here. To not get caught having sex afterward, however, you need one specific code, as mentioned upthread.

What exactly is the in story reason that you avoid getting caught if you use that one specific code? From a continuity stand point, what action did you do in Part 1 prevents you getting caught in part 2?

Also, do you always get caught if you attempt the MMF scene?
rip_cpu
Pilot fish

Postby Inthedepths » Thu, 16Aug04 18:43

It's a great game. If u need a code which dsp3000 said will be removed in his update try four stars and the # sign. It maxes out all meters but u can still get caught it was the test code.
Inthedepths
sirens hunter

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 16Aug05 00:20

rip_cpu wrote:
bing6541 wrote:You can trigger the Lola scene with any code and get a blowjob from here. To not get caught having sex afterward, however, you need one specific code, as mentioned upthread.

What exactly is the in story reason that you avoid getting caught if you use that one specific code? From a continuity stand point, what action did you do in Part 1 prevents you getting caught in part 2?

Also, do you always get caught if you attempt the MMF scene?

First two questions:
I cannot remember if there was one specific dialog or action choice that resulted in the particular code to not get caught with Lola (or with Annie, for that matter). If you made it to the end of Day 1, you received one of six access codes for Day 2--the best ones are the two that began with A and two that began with B. Maxing out the smiles/influence on Day 1 gave you a particular A code, and that code gives you the largest head start in terms of smiles/influence on Day 2, but is not the code you need to avoid getting caught with Annie or Lola. Getting through Day 2 also gives you one of six codes. So far, I have only received three of them. The game's author will be providing a walkthrough in the next day or two for both Day 1 and Day 2. I don't know if it will be in the free section blog or in the member section only.

Your MMF question:
Yes, you always get caught. But there's a fun sequence if you tell Sebastian to leave and help Lola leave, too.
Last edited by bing6541 on Fri, 16Aug05 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Fri, 16Aug05 01:35

muttdoggy wrote: Use the best code "A679"

That doesn't work even with a # at the end.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Fri, 16Aug05 02:39

Cochise wrote:

All of the codes I've seen end with the '#' so I'm sure you need that. I don't know all the codes, or what's best/worst, etc, but I'm guessing he simply transposed 2 digits on accident.
A769# is what I was always using.
redle
star of the reef

Postby muttdoggy » Sat, 16Aug06 08:45

redle wrote:
Cochise wrote:

All of the codes I've seen end with the '#' so I'm sure you need that. I don't know all the codes, or what's best/worst, etc, but I'm guessing he simply transposed 2 digits on accident.
A769# is what I was always using.

Yup I accidentially switched 2 numbers. I've been checking my posts before hitting the "submit" button but numbers generally escape my double check. Good catch!
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sat, 16Aug06 19:20

I'm liking that the motivations of the girls are starting to become clear so you can start having a strategy for picking responses. Also the dynamics of the Academy are being revealed and we can start thinking about who we want to help in the future and who will end up being our enemy, or if we're content to just sit on the sidelines as much as possible. I also don't mind the slow build up. The game is progressing nicely.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby massimo » Tue, 16Aug09 00:26

I really love this series so far - the character renders are beautiful, and I really like all the teasing and sexual innuendo that happens through the conversations, and story as a whole. Admittedly, I do "cheat" a little and peak at the html code and tweak it a tiny bit to my personal liking :)
massimo
sirens hunter

Postby caravaggio » Tue, 16Aug09 10:54

massimo wrote:I really love this series so far - the character renders are beautiful, and I really like all the teasing and sexual innuendo that happens through the conversations, and story as a whole. Admittedly, I do "cheat" a little and peak at the html code and tweak it a tiny bit to my personal liking :)

Mmm.. how does this work?

Also, I really like this innuendo and the sexyness of the conversations, but the lack of a save function is a real pain in the ass.. btw, I managed to "score" with lola and holly, I have the examination from principal valentine (thanks to the "guide" here), what am I missing? is there a way to do something with annie without getting caught?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 16Aug09 13:05

caravaggio wrote:
massimo wrote:I really love this series so far - the character renders are beautiful, and I really like all the teasing and sexual innuendo that happens through the conversations, and story as a whole. Admittedly, I do "cheat" a little and peak at the html code and tweak it a tiny bit to my personal liking :)

Mmm.. how does this work?

Also, I really like this innuendo and the sexyness of the conversations, but the lack of a save function is a real pain in the ass.. btw, I managed to "score" with lola and holly, I have the examination from principal valentine (thanks to the "guide" here), what am I missing? is there a way to do something with annie without getting caught?

Annie:
You need to enter a specific access code when you enter the academy. I believe it is already mentioned somewhere on this thread. If not, it is definitely mentioned on the game's web site in the blog section.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby cisso6 » Wed, 16Aug10 09:44

I'm stuck at the Keypad. don't know what code gets me in. any help please?
cisso6
Pilot fish

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 16Aug10 10:19

cisso6 wrote:I'm stuck at the Keypad. don't know what code gets me in. any help please?

There are 6 codes, you can find them in the first page of this post.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Vance » Fri, 16Aug12 23:38

So this series contiues after the Tara games right?

This makes me wonder, are the Tara Games themsleves a continueation of any other VDG game(e.g. game with the smae main cahracter)? Seems like the Photographer Games would make sense to the same main character...
Vance
Pilot fish

Postby muttdoggy » Sat, 16Aug13 04:09

Vance wrote:So this series contiues after the Tara games right?

This makes me wonder, are the Tara Games themsleves a continueation of any other VDG game(e.g. game with the smae main cahracter)? Seems like the Photographer Games would make sense to the same main character...

I think it's both the Photographer and Tara series. I'm not sure what the order is but I think it's Photographer then Tara then Academy. Or it could be Photographer 2, Photographer 1, Tara Series, then Academy. The reason I think that is because in Photographer 2, your boss is a male. In Photographer 1, your boss is Maddison. And in Tara 2 and 3, Maddison was also your boss. Unless Maddison was on a vacation in Photographer 2. Anyways, you can ask Chaotic_VDG or you can wait until he sails by the lagoon and decides to answer that question.
Oh for the sake of further confusion, there's family relationships that exist between many characters.
There's a pair of cousins, a mother/daughter pair, and if I"m not mistaken there's also a sibling pair. It's been so long.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games