The Academy- Part 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Academy- Part 2

Postby neon » Wed, 16Aug03 00:34

I dunno if it's a bug or not, but to me it seems weird that

I got the same code at the end of Part 2 for a playthrough where i got Lola's scene and another playthrough where I got Holly's scene. That essentially means the next part of the game doesn't get influenced at all by which of these two things you do? (the code I got was A684#, btw).
neon
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby EscapeEvade » Wed, 16Aug03 01:05

So, wait... you have to enter a particular code in the beginning to get the Lola scene? Maybe that explains why I've been completely unable to get her. I always enter the best code from Part I.

I've pursued Annie and Holly successfully, but I cannot for the life of me get the Lola scene.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby neon » Wed, 16Aug03 01:28

EscapeEvade wrote:So, wait... you have to enter a particular code in the beginning to get the Lola scene? Maybe that explains why I've been completely unable to get her. I always enter the best code from Part I.

I've pursued Annie and Holly successfully, but I cannot for the life of me get the Lola scene.

yup, the code you want from part one is the one with Lola on the endscreen.
neon
sirens hunter

Postby redle » Wed, 16Aug03 01:59

friendlyglorb wrote:
redle wrote:I'm pretty sure that 3 of the 4 all will end with losing, as in, you get fired and can not come back for day 3.
Use the code B148# and play through Lola's path, or A595# and play through Annie's path
You definitely don't get fired at the end if you do this.

Interesting. Yeah, I'm not one to keep notes for 6 months/1 year/whatever, to input into the start of a new game. I had to replay part 1 to get any code to even be able to start playing part 2, which was hassle enough (I mean, I enjoyed part 1, but it's like being given a shiny new toy and being told you aren't allowed to touch it. Go play with your old toy for a while and watch the new one just sit here taunting you. I wasn't about to play through for every conceivable permutation). Not to mention my old computer died in that timespan, so even if there was a copy it died with it. Pretty sure I managed to see all the main story arcs in part 2, so I would have never guessed that changing the start code would yield pretty much duplicate content but simply add a 'you win' instead of 'you lose'.

Might need to go back and take another look now that you provided codes.

bing6541 wrote:There are actually 5.

Good correction. Guess I forgot about it because she isn't really pursuable, she just sort of happens.
redle
star of the reef

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 16Aug03 02:32

Hi everyone, how can i get the handjob to the principal?
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Aug03 03:54

nacho666 wrote:Hi everyone, how can i get the handjob to the principal?

This is how I did it...
Be professional to Annie in front of the door. Do not go to Maria. Use the best code "A679" so you're on time. Again, keep being professional and courteous until she asks you if you're attracted to "the busty teacher', then tell her you're not after the teacher and she asks what you like. Tell her its in front of you. Agree with her that the gym is a good idea. Every time you go to the office, always work and work until you can't. At the studio, defend Holly by grabbing Annie. Blame it on Annie and at lunch, go with the girls to the gym. Do whatever you want with Holly. Get to the gym and don't tell Sebastian about mowing the lawn. Get a workout with Lola and trigger the shower scene and get caught with Lola. Tell her to leave and when Principal comes, she'll see your package and question you. Deny Lola was ever in the shower. She believes you. Do some more work until you have to see her at 3 pm. Go in and be confident and tell her that you're still stressed after exercising and that you feel well. She will suggest an "exam". Do not push her into a blowjob or sex.

I accidentally found this route by forgetting to tell someone something while I was going for Lola. During the talk with the principal, I was pleasantly surprised. :lol:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby tsu72 » Wed, 16Aug03 06:19

How do you get the achievement with Didi?
tsu72
Pilot fish

Postby rip_cpu » Wed, 16Aug03 06:57

How do you get Maria to appear? Do you need a specific door code from Part 1?
rip_cpu
Pilot fish

Postby cisso6 » Wed, 16Aug03 10:07

Does anyone know where i can download the game?
cisso6
Pilot fish

Postby Cyber » Wed, 16Aug03 10:33

rip_cpu wrote:How do you get Maria to appear? Do you need a specific door code from Part 1?

No. Just then you looking at code panel, don't enter code, but look around(left area of the screen), and you meet her.
Cyber
Pilot fish

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 16Aug03 12:29

EscapeEvade wrote:So, wait... you have to enter a particular code in the beginning to get the Lola scene? Maybe that explains why I've been completely unable to get her. I always enter the best code from Part I.

You can trigger the Lola scene with any code and get a blowjob from here. To not get caught having sex afterward, however, you need one specific code, as mentioned upthread. Here's how to trigger the scene...
Pay attention to Lola in the photography studio. When you pose, ask her to take your picture. When Brigette and Didi leave, talk to Lola and compliment her. Break up the fight between Annie and Holly by grabbing Annie. After lunch, talk to Sebastian before you get changed. If you want Lola to yourself, tell him to mow the lawns. If you want him to find you and Lola, say nothing about mowing. Meet Lola, Amy, and Laura in the gym. Workout with Lola. Massage her thigh. Don't grab her breasts. After you workout, she will join you in the men's shower.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 16Aug03 12:33

nacho666 wrote:Hi everyone, how can i get the handjob to the principal?

There is another way to get the handjob from the principal with just about any code (if not all of them).
In the photography studio, have Annie pose naked. Leave your own clothes on, though. Tell the principal it was Annie's idea. You do not have to work out in the gym after lunch. At your 3:00 meeting, the principal will bring it up. Tell her you would not have had sex with her. Tell her you have a healthy respect for her. She will invite you into the medical room. If you just have her stroke you, she will stroke you to completion. If you ask her to suck you or show her tits, she will have you jerk yourself to completion.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 16Aug03 12:36

tsu72 wrote:How do you get the achievement with Didi?

You need the best A code from Part 1, and you need to be a nice to Didi as you can. After getting the handjob, the principal asks Didi to clean you up. I believe you can also continue the conversation at Didi's desk after.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 16Aug03 13:03

My turn for a question... I've completed all the achievements except the one involving Megan, spying on her in the locker room. Has anyone found that one?
bing6541
great white shark

Postby evilgrim » Wed, 16Aug03 17:44

the bit for megan is

instead of going straight to the photo studio at 10:30 click on camera again and screen 2
evilgrim
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games