Contributor

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: Contributor

Postby rkshooter » Mon, 07Aug20 20:33

I would like to be able to contribute or assit with additional games, do any of your charactors have a bone structure, I have tried the animation link but the downloaded avatar falls apart, none of the joints ar connected, I hav tried auto desk 3d Max 9 also. Can You assit or tell me what I am doing wrong, I was going for an animated scenes with in Macromedia Director. Any assitance would be appreciated. If any one out there has a charactor I could use please let me know.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby shark » Mon, 07Aug20 23:26

the models on the site are just built with meshs to be able to be used on several software. if you want a animated model for 3DSmax, I can send it to you
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 07Aug22 21:54

got the 3d max you sent was able to manipulate her, I made a short Quicktime video if there is a way to send it to You let me know, It was my first attempt not very good. I only started animating 2 weeks ago. I think soon I can combine video into the flash media to create games Thanks for your help
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby shark » Wed, 07Aug22 23:11

you can send files by e-mail or, if they are too large, use rapidshare
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Mike » Sun, 07Sep09 23:19

Many thanks RKShooter, your pics are great and i have a question, are these pics a new game like ArianeB ?
It will be very interesting. Your pics are better than ArianeB.
Mike.
Mike
Pilot fish

Postby Franco » Mon, 07Sep10 02:11

Shark,

A suggestion for next time you have someone reading an erotic story. There are numerous classic erotic books available on line from www.gutenberg.org, and other sites. Examples include D.H. Lawrence, Anais Nin, and others.

I am sure there must be similar erotic books (not necessarily the same ones) available in French and German.

My suggestion is when you have someone reading such a book, as in Horny Afternoon, you have a few lines of text scroll across the page to clearly indicate she is reading erotica.

If that sort of situation comes up again in a future game, I would be willing to find some erotic literature in English and send you appropriate passages.

Just a suggestion.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby dudu » Mon, 07Sep10 23:16

Je suis très impressionné par les photos de RKShooter
,je le félicite et j'espère que cela deviendra aussi des jeux dans le futur
dudu
dudu
great white shark

Return to Doctor shark consultations