late night at office

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: late night at office

Postby Steve » Tue, 08Oct14 14:57

Mimailia,
You're right and i think it's with Alison and Anais, and after some weeks or some months i've got the same problem just because i'm too fast.
It's hard to explain, for example, when Allison is playing with the Teddy bear, the game is slow. So with the hand, i try to put it on her breast, 'click', and...it's like a magnet. After that i move the mouse very, very, very slowly. like 2 or 3mm (1/4'')!
If i move too fast, she stops! It's a mix between her movement and mine. It's hard to find the right movement but after...
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 08Oct14 15:33

Hi, Steve, you should explain the requirements for the diferent speeds a little bit more exactly, because I now have a mouse with different speeds, which can be fixed. For example, I've tried the "don't wake her" game with the lowest speed and there was no chance any more to loose. If you can tell me more details about speeds for Alison and IB with Alison, I would give these games another chance. (For the moment I had closed this chapter from my side):
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby cruiser » Tue, 08Oct14 19:22

He Arnulf and all the other guys who stuck with IBwit Alison

Like Steve said Its hard to explain, how you have to do.
But I´ll try it.
The spots where the game reacts by your movement are really tiny.
You have to move the mouse tiny but fast.In the first scene its hard to see but when you become the finger icon in the next scene you can see it better.when you move your mouse to much the red bar stops.
And as I said in a earlyer post....let your bar(the blue one) goes down completely before you start your next step.

For exaple: you start the game....rub her breast...both bar rise up...now pull blanket down....she hold it back...give teddy....pull blanket down completly
start next step only when blue is down,then you should have a bit red bar.
rub tight....let red bar rise up ,but stop before blue is moore than half full,let blue go down
lift dress and start rubbing again....you know the steps...tight and pussy.
but try to hold your (the blue) less than half and hers over or close to half full before you rub her pussy so her bar goes over half and now you have to be quick....switch Icon and give her the Teddy...switch back to hand and rub her breast in tiny but fast moves...both bars starts like rockets and its true the blue one is faster...but now its possible to win this part of the game.
But its quiet close both bars reach the top...its a thing only millimeters are betwin....

I hope this helps and sorry for my bad english
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby cruiser » Tue, 08Oct14 19:29

glad to help :roi: :roi:
I wish you fun [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 08Oct14 19:34

[img]smile/pouceup.gif[/img]Thx a lot, cruiser; since i got some hints, I reopened my trying and the first success was Alison's first orgasm![img]smile/bgrinl2.gif[/img] Now I'll try further and I'm sure to come to a good end.[img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby Steve » Wed, 08Oct15 03:13

Ok...oh boy!!! It's hard to explain... For the mouse's speed!
It's not on this setup, but more if i'm playing with 'my old lady' or 'my young girl'.
On my old pc, when Alison is playing with the bear, i clicl on one breast (Her left one i think) and for the movement...it's up and down on 3-4 or 5mm (On the screen!) and for the speed...something like the reals seconds: 1-up, 2-down, 3-up...
Because the hand and the left breast react like if that was a 'magnet'. And during those movements,alison can play too with her bear, because if i'm too fast, she stops! (That bitch).
On my brand new one, it's like Cruiser, full speed on her left breast. But with this one i can,t really see her, so i prefer 'my old Lady' and to reach the end of the game it,s between 6-7mns.
So, is it the re-birth of Alison?
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct24 00:57

moved from a deleted topic, opened by bellababby

How do you turn the damn light off...

Please don't open new topics for already treated matters!!
Read the forum rules and read the older posts, you will find your answers!
Arnulf

Postby Ken » Mon, 08Dec15 18:41

Hi my name is Ken.Having problem's with a late night at the office.I try to massage her shoulder's but the meter to her right seem's not to respod.HELP!Please what do I do?My email Is kccaine@att.net.Please help me .Write to me soon .Email.Thank you.Ken
Ken
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Dec15 19:05

Hi Ken, we don't need to e-mail, we can discuss your problems here in the forum. You asked for help already once. I only can repeat what I wrote the first time: You only have to left-click and hold the mouse button and move a little. Angela itself should react and the meter on the right side should rise. If you don't have any reaction, the file seems to be damaged. In this case, redownload the game and try again.
Arnulf

Previous

Return to Doctor shark consultations