HELP: A late night at the office

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: HELP: A late night at the office

Postby Becdor » Thu, 08Dec11 14:06

Merci, Luke. Jusqu'à présent, en appliquant ce que vous préconisez, elle se borne à rire mais elle garde son soutien-gorge !
Quel est le truc ?
Becdor
Pilot fish

Postby Becdor » Thu, 08Dec11 14:09

C'est un fait que, jusqu'à présent, j'ai négligé de lui carresser le ventre ! Je vais essayer...
Becdor
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Dec11 14:46

Becdor, That's the point!! Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Becdor » Thu, 08Dec11 18:33

Nothing to do ! The feather moves by itself only on her right side... I suppose that to go further the feather has to move by itself on both sides and on the belly ? But how ?!
Becdor
Pilot fish

Postby David » Thu, 08Dec11 19:20

Becdor wrote : Nothing to do ! The feather moves by itself only on her right side... I suppose that to go further the feather has to move by itself on both sides and on the belly ? But how ?!

If you can't work out what to do next, just type "help" & you will be given a suggestion to try...

:)
David
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby cruiser » Thu, 08Dec11 20:35

He Becdor

its possible youre not exact on the spot...a bit above her bra
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Dec11 21:29

Poor Becdor, you are just about at the right spots. So you can try to put the cursor on the spot you'll try, click left, hold a little and move a little. So you can do it on the whole area until Angela reacts. If she does it a little, the spot concerned is finished. You shall do it above the bra on her right breast(left to you!), then on her left breast (right to you, near her armpit) and finally on her belly (in the middle below her arms and above the desk). If she reacts, it's done, you not have to wait until she laughed some time.

In your next post I want to read that you've got it!
Arnulf

Postby Becdor » Fri, 08Dec12 13:06

Dear Arnulf, thank you for your patience ! I did that a lot of times but the feather moves only on the right breast. In all the other areas, nothing occurs apart that she screws up her eyes... I am discouraged !
Becdor
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Dec12 17:15

Hi, Becdor, don't be discouraged so close before the success!
I've checked the game once more and it's clear, when you have caressed her right breast, there is only one point you must absolve before continuing. I'll give you as closely and unfailably the right spot once more: You should caress her left breast with the feather: Bring the top of the feather to the point exactly between the top of her thumb and her armpit. Then you click the left mouse button and hold it. Now move the mouse only with a little shake and the feather MUST take over the movement! After that, tickling her belly should be no problem and Angela will present you her naked boobies.
Arnulf

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Dec12 17:24

Becdor, BTW, if you need it, there is a demo-video available for downloading:

http://rapidshare.com/files/129860367/Late-night-at-the-office.rar
Arnulf

Postby Ken » Sun, 08Dec14 02:13

Need help with a late night at the office . I massage her shoulder's but the meter to her right don't respond.What do I do? Ken at kccaine@att.net
Ken
great white shark

Postby wendyfan » Sun, 08Dec14 04:36

Ken wrote : Need help with a late night at the office . I massage her shoulder's but the meter to her right don't respond.What do I do? Ken at kccaine@att.net

If you massage in the correct place it will move are the fingers pointing down if not you sre in the wrong place when massaging shoulders ensure the hand is moving with fingers down, move the hand in the shoulder area both sides until the fingers point down, on the right side as you look you are virtually around her neck, good luck
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Dec14 12:52

Hi, Ken and wendyfan, It's the very beginning of the game. I think, there are two essential things: first, bringing the hand in the right position, click and hold the left mouse button and move it. Second, if you now have no reaction, neither from Angela nor from the arousal bar, then your problem must be a technical one.(wendyfan: if you click and hold the left mouse button, positioned correctly on her shoulder, the fingers automatically will point down).
Arnulf

Postby Becdor » Sun, 08Dec21 18:54

Dear Arnulf, I am always at the same stage ! I wonder if my program is going well because, as compared with the demo-video, my "orgasmometer" is much less reactive...
Becdor
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Dec21 20:11

Dear Becdor, you can test it, if the reason of your problem is caused by the program or by the technical properties of your computer: Try another shark-game, for example Sweet Anais or Don't wake her or the Horny Afternoon games. If the other games are running smoothly your computer parameters are OK and the problem is caused by the program itself. Otherwise you should try to speed up your machine. You also can try to use another browser or to clean your system-partition or to check the frequency of your CPU or the capacity of the RAMs. To check up the program itself you can load it on a mobile HD or an USB-stick and test it with another computer. If you do all these things, hopefully you get an answer and maybe a solution for your problem.
Arnulf

Previous

Return to Doctor shark consultations