Seduction city headache

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: Seduction city headache

Postby Tjommi » Sun, 09Mar29 00:50

Hey guys I am playing the game seduction city as a time killer, but for the last 2 days I have been unable to login to the game, and my browser shows this message:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
"yada yada yada technical babble "

What does this mean ? are there any other that play this game out there, and if that is the case can you please check if the game is down, or if I have been fed banned ? As far as I know I have treated all the people I have encountered with respect and I haven't broken any rules.

I play by the nick Tjommi there as well.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby Tjommi » Tue, 09Mar31 02:00

I appear to have been fedjailed for some mysterious reason. I am suppose to have exploited something. That is off course complete bullshit, so I am gonna write them a mail and ask what is going on. If they let me back in and apologize, that's good, if not fuck'em. I did fine before I started playing that game, and I will do just fine without it. Only thing that buggs me is that I am accused of something that I haven't done, but life goes on.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby Tjommi » Sun, 09Apr05 02:57

I got in touch with the administrators, and the mail I wrote got through. It turns out that they did a mistake and they apologized for it. Basicly the game was down and the game creator handed out donator packs to compensate for it. I used my pack to boost my stats way above my lvl.. then an admin comes along and see me with Uber stats and think wtf ? That dude gotta be cheating, and I got fedded.

Mistakes cleared out apogizes given and accepted and I got some candy as compensation for the ordeal. :)
Tjommi
star of the reef

Return to Doctor shark consultations