First Time Help

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: First Time Help

Postby hosscat » Tue, 09Apr14 05:59

I am stuck on the part where he sets Wendy down and she cries out. I've searched to forums to no avail. Can anyone help?
hosscat
Pilot fish

Postby cruiser » Tue, 09Apr14 07:30

He hoss
welcom in the Lagoon

why,do you think Wendy cries?
And what will help

have fun
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby hosscat » Fri, 09Apr24 23:30

I have tried clicking everywhere. Chloe's mouth, hand, Wendys mouth, hand, I am truly stuck.
hosscat
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Apr25 00:14

hosscat, look thoroughly at he words of cruiser! Think as if it would be real life and a really living girl.

As second approach you should remember Angela in A Late Night at the Office..........Have you ever played this game?

And as a third approach, there is a walkthrough-video, you can watch.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby hosscat » Sun, 09May24 23:41

Where would I find the walkthrough at? I am not at the first part where she cries out, but after Cloe wets her fingers and gets it in the first time.
hosscat
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09May25 02:23

hosscat, you can find a walkthrough in the lagoon, under sexy games, there is a link to all walkthrough videos "Arnulf can help".

But if it's too much for you, you also can find a download-link posted as 10. post on this side:http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394-2631-5544-1-quot-First-time-quot-quot-Horny-afternoon-quot.htm
Arnulf

Postby hosscat » Fri, 09Jun26 07:13

When I try to download the walkthrough and then play it, my computer says the file is corrupted. I would prefer to play it through. This is the only game I cannot figure out. I am past the part where Wendy's friend wets her finger so I am stuck where Wendy cannot take it because she cried out. I have clicked on her pussy, his penis, hands, mouths. I am stuck so ANY help would be appreciated.
hosscat
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Fri, 09Jun26 11:17

hosscat wrote : When I try to download the walk through and then play it, my computer says the file is corrupted. I would prefer to play it through. This is the only game I cannot figure out. I am past the part where Wendy's friend wets her finger so I am stuck where Wendy cannot take it because she cried out. I have clicked on her pussy, his penis, hands, mouths. I am stuck so ANY help would be appreciated.

There is a sequence. First collect some lubrication, second apply it to your fingers, third place the lubrication to alleviate Wendy's pain.
If this has already been done and you are trying to insert Frank rectally, Wendy must perform some self gratification first.
L
You can stop viewing the walk through once your question has been answered if this explanation doesn't answer your question.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Jun26 23:31

hosscat, since you obviously need clear words instead of nice comments regarding the procedure you need to complete the game, I'll tell you in plain speach: Obviously you stuck in the scene, when Wendy, Cloé and Frank have tried to verify the anal experiment. Frank has tried to insert his dick into Wendy's asshole, but it was too big. Cloe has lubrified the dick and her fingers and put these fingers into Wendy's asshole and Wendy enjoyed this and didn't moan any more. Then the picture has changed, showing a total of the three trying to come to an assfuck. This is the point, where you are stuck, right?

You click on Wendy's pussy and Wendy tries to get Frank's dick into her pussy, but it doesn't work. Now you have to click and hold the left mouse-button directly over Wendy's clit and the arousal bar moves slowly up to more than the half. Then you click on Frank's dick, the top moves against Wendy's pussy and you quickly have to move the target back to Wendy's clit and click and hold the left button. You then can see Wendy using her right hand for caressing her clit. Hold the button until the arousal bar moves will cease and then the ass-fucking should take place automatically. Finally the picture changes, showing Frank having his cock in front of Wendy's pussy and Cloé lying under Wendy's pussy. Click on Wendy's asshole/Frank's cock, then on Cloe's face and you can see Frank assfucking Wendy and Cloe licking Wendy's pussy. Then click on Cloe's pussy and Cloe aditionally will rub her own pussy by hand. From now on you only have to watch until the end. Enjoy.
Arnulf

Return to Doctor shark consultations