Break-in

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Break-in

Postby shark » Thu, 17Apr20 18:28

Brian100 wrote:Are there two visits to the garage. In the office with Molly the star never turned red am I doing something wrong

Just two ways to start the office visit...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Brian100 » Thu, 17Apr20 18:51

shark wrote:
Brian100 wrote:Are there two visits to the garage. In the office with Molly the star never turned red am I doing something wrong

Just two ways to start the office visit...

Thanks for the reply SHARK
Brian100
great white shark

Postby anmar » Sat, 17Apr29 23:57

Hi Dr shark good game nice work any bounce in the end he discover the turth why did he and police man fuck the the red head lady thanks [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby nimrodlepord » Sun, 17May07 03:04

Thanks for this new game. I'm in Victoria's bedroom have her on the bed and giving her all the joy a man's tongue can provide, unfortunately I seem to be stuck in this somewhat delightful situation. However after several hours I am unable to find a method to go forward and the tongue mussels are tiring. A hint would be great. Thanks.
nimrodlepord
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sun, 17May07 07:13

Several different tongue movements are needed... And if you can not do it with tongue, try with tongs...widia.
shark
Site Admin

Postby nimrodlepord » Sun, 17May07 09:23

Thanks for the hint, I'll have a crack at that.
nimrodlepord
Pilot fish

Postby lucky loser » Tue, 17May09 07:55

Nice game, thanks for another cool scenario. I like the change of scenery and time. Like many, I discovered the Lagoon during the Nanny series, but I've enjoyed your explorations of other eras and diverse characters. I also still want to see mermaid sex in the Whakawai series (hint hint!).

It's interesting that this one doesn't end immediately if you're not solving the crime- most of your other games stop at a bad ending. From "Sensual Experiment"-on, players usually know immediately that they're screwed. The "Save" function is key in this one!

PS- Got the hint word quickly. That helped me avoid a few pitfalls along the way!

:kiss2:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 17May10 03:37

lucky loser wrote:edited
It's interesting that this one doesn't end immediately if you're not solving the crime- most of your other games stop at a bad ending. From "Sensual Experiment"-on, players usually know immediately that they're screwed. The "Save" function is key in this one!

PS- Got the hint word quickly. That helped me avoid a few pitfalls along the way!

:kiss2:

But the pitfalls are very much a part of Sharks games and enjoyable to venture down that avenue. not trying to be argumentative, my comments are just my opinion.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby visitor1990 » Wed, 17May10 07:01

i finished the game and i was kind of hoping a threesome scene and a longer lesbian scene.
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby Lbdnissan » Thu, 17May11 02:48

I've been playing this game for 3 or 4 days a couple hours a day and can't seem to get over 4 stars no matter what I do and I can't figure out the hint word for the life of me. Does anyone have any sort of hint for me or can you just tell me what it is already. I love the game but am getting really frustrated with it not being able to figure out the hint word. Thanks in advance guys!
Lbdnissan
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 17May11 05:58

Check your PMs.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Poisoned » Sun, 17May14 15:52

Another great game. I never would have finished it without the hints. I had to go back many times, but well worth it. With 5 stars under my belt, I was hoping for a better ending. It wasn't that the ending was bad, but to me, it could have been better. Maybe like joining in? Getting a piece of the action? Something? I don't know, maybe I just wanted the adventure to continue. Like I said earlier, it was a great game.
Poisoned
Pilot fish

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 17May15 17:46

Poisoned wrote:Another great game. I never would have finished it without the hints. I had to go back many times, but well worth it. With 5 stars under my belt, I was hoping for a better ending. It wasn't that the ending was bad, but to me, it could have been better. Maybe like joining in? Getting a piece of the action? Something? I don't know, maybe I just wanted the adventure to continue. Like I said earlier, it was a great game.

I also found the game lacking, could be the game was lacking Sharks greatest creations, could be the male character was created with the female lagooners in mind, the female character draws more interest simple because the lagoon has far more male lagooners.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 17May16 00:19

Poisoned wrote:Maybe like joining in? Getting a piece of the action?
While I like both these ideas, I believe that both of them would need to lead to a Bad Ending.

Reasoning:
The main character is an ex-police officer who seems to be still motivated by solving the crime and bring the 'bad guy'(tm) to justice, the first option would easily allow the 'bad guy' to use the situation as leverage to blackmail the main character into letting them go, and the second automatically makes the main character an 'accessory after the fact'.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17May16 12:20

Greyelf wrote:
Poisoned wrote:Maybe like joining in? Getting a piece of the action?
While I like both these ideas, I believe that both of them would need to lead to a Bad Ending.

Reasoning:
The main character is an ex-police officer who seems to be still motivated by solving the crime and bring the 'bad guy'(tm) to justice, the first option would easily allow the 'bad guy' to use the situation as leverage to blackmail the main character into letting them go, and the second automatically makes the main character an 'accessory after the fact'.

But in the period it is set in, lesbians not being out back then as such, who would believe them in reality if they tried to blackmail an ex cop now private dick or if they tried to use it to leverage him into doing stuff to let them go cos he did some mild petting with them.

When they both ended up in jail back then, the male guards would have been ploughing them both daily :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games