Fan Requests

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Fan Requests

Postby katakana132 » Sat, 13Nov09 02:59

ExtraStiffy wrote:I don't know about anyone else here, but I'd like to see something more along the lines of a "hard luck" scenario. Not EVERY character HAS to be ripped from the set of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous." I personally would like to see a more "real" character/setting instead of some glamorous tropical isle, or a chateau in the Alps, or an ocean-side luxury manse in Malibu.

I agree I'd enjoy a game that takes place in a city with more "everyday" characters. No privilege, just the ins and outs of a normal life, and all the temptations and ineractions we are used to from Shark's games. Maybe a waitress who is down on her luck. A pizza delivery girl who needs to make some extra money. An overworked husband who is tired of being unappreciated at home.
katakana132
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby NoPanic » Sat, 13Nov09 17:20

hello!

I already submit my ideas for a game (in french), but this new topic made me think about the game scenario i imagined.

I will resume the contest and idea:
We know that Wendy's parents are rich. like Nanny's husband, Florian, and the others characters of approx all games.
So it seems obvious that they could all be in a private bank for rich people.
The game would follow the tribulations of 2 girls: laura & pauline, 2 class friends. they seek an intern in a bank for the end of their studies.
Laura is the innocent one, but she is also Alancy's sister!

So in the introduction of the game, Alacy could blackmail the bank director for he to hire her sister for her intern; If he doesnt accept, she, and all the welthy people would take their money off the bank.

The other one Pauline would be a class friend of Laura. She has lot of sex experience and know how to deal with to achieve her goals... :)

Others characters could be:
- the secretary: a 40years old girl, like wendy's mother or richard's wife
- the director: who in the past years, became friend with Florian, Richard and Wendy's father. He know a lot of "unknown" things about the differents families.
- a girl employee, who could be the one who triggers bad endinds.

In scenes whe could have: the intro, in which alancy uses his charms on the director and blackmail him.
A scene with the secretary, who perfectly know how to please the customers, especially Richard, who came the deposit some $$
A scene with the girl employee and Evelyn. She just finished her studies and need a loan to start her business; Lola told her to go to this bank, but she has no money and no guarantees so she will be obliged to pay with her body [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
A scene with pauline and the director
A scene with laura and the secretary in the coffers room
A threesome scene with Laura, Pauline and a man: maybe Edward, or Wendy's father

Others ideas are welcome, but i think it could be a good game to cross some characters of differents games

what do u think about it?
NoPanic
sirens hunter

Postby kokinous » Fri, 14Mar28 20:36

bonjour shark
juste pour te demander si un jour tu pouvais envisager de remastériser comme tu l'as fait avec Angela le tout premier jeux avec Wendy Nanny et le prof de piano.
j'y ai joué et en ayant maintenant beaucoup de jeux à ton CV il y a beaucoup de tes personnages féminins souvent vierges ( et qui ne le sont plus maintenant [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] )
or dans le tout premier jeux avec Wendy elle n'est pas innocente car elle savait comment introduire la bougie la sensibilité avec la tasse de thé et comment utiliser la baguette de son prof de piano.
juste pour savoir si un mini jeux comme à noel était peut etre possible sur les débuts de ton actrice CULte car à partir de horny afternoon ton site a explosé
je sais que tu as des soucis en ce moment repose toi de ton dernier jeux qui met encore la barre très haut ( meme celle du bas.)

j'espère que tu auras l'occasion de voir ce message bon week end shark [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

P.S comme tu peux le voir wendy nanny et ses amies me manquent [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby lucky loser » Sat, 14Mar29 18:30

Whoa, I like the bank idea. You have a mixture of rich and non-rich, the served and the service workers.

A "regular" person scenario is pretty common in Chaotic's Virtual Date Games. "Campus" & "Another Late Night At The Office" are both "regular" people scenarios.

Me, I'm still curious about what mermaid sex is like, ha ha ha...

:kiss1:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Apr04 01:17

@nopanic
I've just looked more closely at what you have proposed.
It is certainly rich in potential ideas, which might form "part of the daily life" of the bank but Shark would be seriously saying, "But what is the story? What is you intention, your aim?" With "Castle Whispers" the story evolved from the initial proposal of protecting Geraldine's virtue until marriage to being about a story of intrigues but still with Geraldine's virtue at stake.

Give some more thought to that aspect and Shark might show some interest, no guarantees though.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Stev-23 » Fri, 14Apr04 16:51

The 'Bank-story' idea is absolutley awesome !!! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

The rich families including is also great...

1.)Maybe a daughter (name her Christine) (18) with very bad grades (but very great looking - blond long hair) should begin her training because of the parents in the bank institute...
The mother (43) (Veronika) (very rich) has to do some different things [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] with the bank chairman (Phil, 55yo) to get the daughter in (she will 'only' do it for her child ;) ).
2.)In her education she has to do/learn some different things...
a)In the computer branch in the bank she has to learn install PCs. So she has to go on her knees etc. --> there are two workers in the branch and she wears a skirt - on her knees :sarcastic: ;) :roi: Maybe they give her some similar jobs to this one ;)
b)Than she has to serve customers at the bank counter. In one fall (older man), she has to pay out 50.000 Euros in an extra room, because the man don't want that other customers see his money. When she pays out the money her blouse button opened, but she doesn't register it. The coustomer could see her bra. For 500 Euros he asked her, to show him her tits and for another 500 Euros her ass... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] :crazy: Maybe the money is very interesting for her ;) ... what is he still asking?? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
c)She has to learn how to consult a customer. She is in a consulting room with the 40 year old bank clerk Jasmine. She is looking at the conversation. After some talk it's going to sign the contracts. The customer (35 years old) says he will only sign the contracts if he could see the tits of both ladies. Christine say she don't want do that... but the contracts are very important for Jasmine, so both ladies show her tits finally. Than he asked for a kiss between the ladies, same situation, first both don't want do it, after some time and talk they kiss and enjoy. Than he want to touch... :crazy:
d)It's time for Christines assessment from the chairman. The grades are still bad, he has to punish her in different ways. Additional work in his office
--> She has to file some documents on the highest place of the cupboard. She needs a ladder to get up... She's wearing a skirt (as every day... :roi: ) The boss looks under her skirt when she is up the ladder.
--> To clean up the toilet in his office. Also with her skirt she knees on the bottom, he is looking again under her skirt.
--> Than he has to change his suit. It was a very hot day, Christine must help him with that. Only with his underpants he's standing bevor her... she is starring at his bulge in his underwear........ [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] ;)
3.)Christine's dad (Peter) is coming to the bank. He has a consulting with Jasmine. Veronika is also in. They find Jasmine very attractive so the situation is going hotter with some allusions from Veronika to Jasmine if she finds her man attractive... if she could imagine to show them her breasts... to take a hand on the pants of her man. For Jasmine it's very unpleasent. Veronika say, they are starting to test other partner and Jasmine is their first object. If she don't want do all the things they want, they put all their money to another bank... :roi: Jasmine has only one choice or not... [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] :p
4.)There is a chairman meeting... Christine is serving some drinks ... the chairmans find her very cute. They invite her to come this evening in the relaxbath where they all go. Christine think that's an honour. She thank the whole round and come with them. They are there, she's wearing a bikini. There's also a sauna (clothless) the 6 man all go in and they invite Christine to come in... it's absolutley normal to be naked in there... :sarcastic: [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img] :roi: Christine never saw 6 [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] in one time. The situation is going hotter if she lay down her towel an all the chairman could see her sha... p.... ;) How is this ending?

What you think [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] a first script... [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img]
Last edited by Stev-23 on Fri, 14Apr04 17:38, edited 13 times in total.
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby DragonKnight » Fri, 14Apr04 16:54

I can't help but wonder if I have put too much time into thinking about these games, as fabulous as they are, and other paths that they might take.

When I first played Campus, I did so in as many variations as I could think of convinced that there must be an interesting ending for Alyssa with both Bruce and Meryl, possibly triggered by the combination of the African Documentary but they still end up with the same amount of points at the end by alternating between them (M+1=0, B+1=0, M+1 shower, B+2, M+1). Or there being a way to visit Professor Rempton's office with Meryl. Afterwards, I found myself thinking about an alternate version to the story. Or a Campus 2 with a different freshman. But instead of other members of the student body, she falls prey to one, or all, of the 3 professors we were introduced to here. The Art Professor giving "instruction" on modeling, the Anatomy Professor giving "private tutoring" in the dorm room, and the Sociology Professor expanding the student's "education" during office hours.

I was also thinking about two semi-short scenes with Wendy. More inline with the length of the Secret Fantasy Dreams. One taking place between the Birthday Party and Nanny's Wedding. In which Wendy and Cloe "catch" Nanny with Frank, but agree to keep quite if they can join in. The other was after the Wedding and Nanny's sister has agreed to help out with Wendy until the family has found a replacement. Cloe gets things started, along the lines of a kiss and a touch and a "We never got to finish what we started at Wendy's birthday." Then Wendy walks in and joins in on the fun. That one, I think, would just be the three of them.

I even had another Desire and Submission in mind. One in which Martin asks Count Florian to take Li-Ann away with him on a business trip. In order to get her away from Alancy, so Martin can have time to break Li-Ann's influence. Florian reminds Alancy to obey Martin in his absence and tells her to act as though each of Martin's commands has come from Florian. Martin proceeds, throughout the game, to alternate between pain and pleasure as he makes use of all that the Countess's body offers to remind her where the power and authority in the mansion resides. And in an effort to make her associate obeying Florin and Martin with pleasure and disobeying (to be with Li-Ann) with pain.
Mostly, I was just amazed that Martin had never made use of the Countess during her training, so I wanted to give him the opportunity.

And, I am almost embarrassed to say, I found myself wishing for a darker version of WHAKAWAI. What I mean by darker is, well, a re-imagining of the original game. Except all the bad endings from the first half chain together to create a "new" version second half.

When Ahoroa has her encounter with Maureen on the boat, it is Maureen getting a taste which moves the story forward to the waterfall. And having Rebecca help Phil give Ahoroa a mouthful would be the correct choice there.
In the "new" second half, it is Rebecca talking to Ahoroa in the shower. Rebecca then gets in with her and, after a couple kisses and pets, convinces Ahoroa to do for her what Maureen did for Ahoroa on the boat and Phil did for her at the waterfall. With Maureen watching from the bed and taking care of herself. Dany and Phil show up with the champagne, after which the two of them work on getting Ahoroa ready together, while Rebecca gives Maureen a helping hand. (In this version, her earlier encounters have opened her enough that they only need the champagne.) Just before the threesome starts in full, with Ahoroa's hands full of Dany and Phil, she says, "I really shouldn't be doing this. Hiro is waiting for me on the beach." Rebecca tells her not to worry and to have fun, they are all friends now, she and Maureen will go and check on Hiro. As they leave, we see Ahoroa's head in Dany's lap with Phil having raised one of her legs, giving his hand a better angle while he preps her. The girls find Hiro and offer to take him to Ahoroa. "We all became great friends and we are having a party in our hotel room. To celebrate that friendship." Maureen drives them back while Rebecca works on Hiro in the backseat, and she is very persuasive. They arrive back at the hotel just as Hiro finishes in Rebecca's mouth. They enter to find Ahoroa in the middle of a sandwhich. The girls use this "shocking discovery" to enjoy themselves with Hiro. Concluding with scenes of interchanging members of the two threesomes and a closing comment about the dangers of "swimming with sharks".

As I said, that one is a bit darker. Less love, more corruption. Not usually a fan of that kind of story, bit of a romantic at heart, but I couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of a a scenario like that.

Um, you guys will tell me if I posted this in the wrong place, right?
Last edited by DragonKnight on Sat, 14Apr12 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
DragonKnight
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 14Apr05 04:23

@Stev-23
I can see the story following Christine's "progress" as she learns the Bank routines, being a bit naive.
I cannot however accept that the ending could be that she is submits to being a "gang sex toy".

I am imagining that you have Christine learning her way through the Bank, always being gullible to some ruse.
In the end she has to do some work for the Chairman's bachelor son. She finds him very much to her liking, having learned that her successive "passes" have been by her 'sexuality', she takes on the aggressive role. [Need to find what her work would be].

The young man resists her advances at one point, and having recognised some talent worthy of the bank installs her in that position.
If she fails to thank him we have a poor ending, but a kiss on his cheek could lead to a "hot" ending, and maybe them eloping much to the chagrin of the Chairman and the girl's parents.

Play with such thoughts as you desire.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Stev-23 » Sat, 14Apr05 08:06

Shark don't have to overtake the whole story - I thought maybe some scenes are interesting for him... He is the guru, I just wanna help [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] the next game on its way ...
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby NoPanic » Fri, 14Apr11 07:53

@squeeky:

the main idea was a crossover between all the characters in shark games.
This was a little developped in nanny weeding but i think it could go further now.

So the main idea is that Laura (no matter her name oc) is about to finish her bank studies but she needs an intern for that.
As she is a little shy and prude, she doesnt know how to "sell her skills" well.

in fact she is like Alancy (her sister) in the beginning (remember her in this first d&s game and what she became now).

The main goal of the game is to show that even with "moral", we cant really win in the world of riches.

laura will finish like her sister, she will "accept her fate", she can obtain a good job (in which she can see wealthy and famous people, for exemple the actress in whakahai).

She has to make some "compromises" to satisfy all her clients, but after all, we all need to make compromises in our lifes no? [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] (and sex is not the hardest one ^^)
NoPanic
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Apr11 08:00

NoPanic wrote:@squeeky:

the main idea was a crossover between all the characters in shark games.
This was a little developped in nanny weeding but i think it could go further now.

So the main idea is that Laura (no matter her name oc) is about to finish her bank studies but she needs an intern for that.
As she is a little shy and prude, she doesnt know how to "sell her skills" well.

in fact she is like Alancy (her sister) in the beginning (remember her in this first d&s game and what she became now).

The main goal of the game is to show that even with "moral", we cant really win in the world of riches.

laura will finish like her sister, she will "accept her fate", she can obtain a good job (in which she can see wealthy and famous people, for exemple the actress in whakahai).

She has to make some "compromises" to satisfy all her clients, but after all, we all need to make compromises in our lifes no? [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] (and sex is not the hardest one ^^)

Many thanks.

I have created a "bank" of our own (I mean, Shark's personal spaces) so that ideas like this are not fragmented across the corals of the Lagoon. The crabs can be slow to retrieve other than morsels tasty to themselves.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby NoPanic » Tue, 14Apr15 21:54

ok np!

i have lots of ideas for that game.
If u need someone, feel free to ask , i can help =)
NoPanic
sirens hunter

Postby Xpaik » Wed, 14Apr16 01:00

I would like you to consider developing the married life of nanny (elizabeth), perhaps with sexual problems with her husband, and adding to Mike (the prostitute) of the bachelorette party and Wendy and friends helping the count,... the idea was born from the scene nanny day 2, when elizabeth tells Mike, he can`t tell anyone they had sex, but the young one is in love with elizabeth, and she have frustration with a husband who can not satisfy her ... would be interesting to develop a story.
Xpaik
Pilot fish

Postby katakana132 » Wed, 14Apr16 05:25

I agree regarding the development of Nanny after marriage. There are a lot of story possibilities there with the male stripper, the other young men from her days with Wendy and her husband's friendships with other characters.

-Maybe Nanny spends an evening out with Wendy's mother, and they run into the male stripper and his friends while they are out (or maybe they go to the club. Wendy's mother seems much more open and daring). Nanny could drink a little too much and complain about her sex life, leading to a series of choices that could find her in many compromising positions.
-Maybe Nanny's husband goes to see a specialist about his sexual problems, and sexual scenarios occur there for him that he must approach the right way. He may be given some pills to help him in bed, but Nanny accidentally drinks the drink he put them in and she becomes obsessed with sex.
-Maybe the pills he is given are too high a dosage, and he becomes a Casanova himself. He could try to seduce Wendy, her mother and others with varying results based on choices made.

The Nanny character (like the campus character and Ahora from Whakawai) is very appealing because she is naïve but curious. Very prim and proper but sexually charged at the same time.
There are a lot of possibilities, but in order to expand on them we would need to know a game like this is being considered.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Xpaik » Thu, 14Apr17 00:45

katakana132 wrote:The Nanny character (like the campus character and Ahora from Whakawai) is very appealing because she is naïve but curious. Very prim and proper but sexually charged at the same time.

That is exactly why those character are hot!!...like naive Angela in the office.....i agree with u my friend
Last edited by Xpaik on Thu, 14Apr17 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
Xpaik
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games