CAMPUS

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: CAMPUS

Postby shark » Sat, 13Nov09 16:31

Yes, the older games are removed ... this time, "stop the TV"
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby jfrancois323 » Sun, 13Nov10 07:54

For now, i found 3 ending, but im unable to find the 4th one. I got:

- Meryl end
- Bruce end
- The one without Matthew
What is the fourth one, not how to get it!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 13Nov10 08:18

jfrancois323 wrote:For now, i found 3 ending, but im unable to find the 4th one. I got:

- Meryl end
- Bruce end
- The one without Matthew
What is the fourth one, not how to get it!!

Ah. I think that you may already know what that is.
Yes, you do need Matthew, after all Alyssa does suggest very early that he could be her desired one.
I'm glad you didn't ask "how to get" because at the moment I forget. Enjoy.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Stev-23 » Sun, 13Nov10 19:28

shark wrote:Yes, the older games are removed ... this time, "stop the TV"

:(

Maybe you could create an archieve at the site for all the old games which falls out...

Hope, the horny afternoon series 1 to 4 will live for always [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby Stev-23 » Sun, 13Nov10 19:36

Maybe if Another late night at the office comes out, you could add all 3 pieces of Desire & Submission to one. Than 2 games more could be on the 8 sites... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby shark » Sun, 13Nov10 20:10

The games that I removed were old games and they were not very good ...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Greebo » Mon, 13Nov11 01:16

shark wrote:The games that I removed were old games and they were not very good ...

But they were lagoon history!!! Have you no room for Archives? What about Davy Jones's Locker? [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Goldbahamut » Mon, 13Nov11 02:58

Salut, moi je suis coincé dans la partie dechec, je clic sur la piece dechec, jessaie de bouger ou de trouver une autre endroit ou cliquer mais sa ne marche pas. quelqun pourrait maider ?

Hi, im stucked in the chess game, I can click on the chess piece, but I cant move the pieces or I cant click no where else to advance in the game. Anyone can help me please ?
Goldbahamut
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 13Nov11 07:54

Chess!!
You have the Knight. A rider is able to explore, but then, in unknown territory one can be a bit cheeky without overstepping.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greine » Mon, 13Nov11 08:17

Best yet. Thank you for including a girl-girl option.
Greine
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 13Nov11 08:24

Greebo wrote:
shark wrote:The games that I removed were old games and they were not very good ...

But they were lagoon history!!! Have you no room for Archives? What about Davy Jones's Locker? [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

Shark?
Greebo makes a very good point.
Why not create "Davy Jones's Locker"?
Yes, we know that some games were written when browsers and add-ons were of a different technology.
There are some of us who still have that other machine that will run that platform.
Then too, there is always the chance of backwards emulating the technology if it is available and it can be "googled".
(I once had a C-64 and lately found a site that allowed me to play games from that era.
No! That site provided the C-64 emulator and the games. :lol: )

We get asked at times about such things.
Put them into the "Locker" which bears some advice as to why they may have been relegated [Anyway, if nobody can get them up and running they are still there as Museum pieces, Shark's dinosaurs - they let us all see how things have developed!].
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Mon, 13Nov11 09:50

Shark;
I must agree I'd much rather see all your releases be made available somewhere. I don't know their attitude about our genre but a list on MidiaFire, DropBox, or something similar might be a good idea.
Lou
I like Greebo's proposed name
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Goldbahamut » Mon, 13Nov11 18:59

I try to move the knight anywhere, I click and hold and I cant move the knight anywhere. When I click one time and I retry to click, nothing happens
Goldbahamut
sirens hunter

Postby xstay-truex » Tue, 13Nov12 03:09

Bonjour à tous,
J'ai eu un problème avec mon compte du coup j'ai refais un nouveau compte.. Pas grave [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
J'ai réussi 3 des 4 fins et bien entendu c'est Matt qui pose problème... de 00h30 a 3h j'ai essayé plusieurs combinaisons mais rien n'y fait...
J'ai besoin d'une grosse aide car j'ai fais :
Descendre les points au max de tout le monde ou alors finir avec 4 points pour Matt... 0 points pour Matt et aussi 1 points mais j'ai rien trouver. J'ai regarder dans les autres pages pour de l'aide mais rien n'est vraiment clair

Merci d'avance [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Hello to all,
I had a problem with my account of the blow I have to do a new account..
I made a success of 3 of 4 ends and naturally it is Matt who raises problem of 00:30 am has 3 am I tried several combinations but nothing can be done...
I need a big help because I have make :
To lower points to the max of everybody or then to finish with 4 points for Matt 0 points for Matt and also 1 points but I have to find nothing. I have to look in the other pages for help but nothing is really clear

Thank you in advance
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby Titoi » Tue, 13Nov12 14:08

xstay-truex wrote:Bonjour à tous,
J'ai eu un problème avec mon compte du coup j'ai refais un nouveau compte.. Pas grave [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
J'ai réussi 3 des 4 fins et bien entendu c'est Matt qui pose problème... de 00h30 a 3h j'ai essayé plusieurs combinaisons mais rien n'y fait...
J'ai besoin d'une grosse aide car j'ai fais :
Descendre les points au max de tout le monde ou alors finir avec 4 points pour Matt... 0 points pour Matt et aussi 1 points mais j'ai rien trouver. J'ai regarder dans les autres pages pour de l'aide mais rien n'est vraiment clair

Merci d'avance [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Bonjour, il faut faire en sorte que Matthew soit le seul à avoir des points. Et comme Meryl marque toujours un point à la douche...
Bon courage.
Titoi
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games