next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby LRM » Mon, 21Apr26 17:00

To any and all English/American users.
Shark needs your help. I feel very bad that I've let him and all of you down.
I live on 3 wooded acres. My Lady is a tree lover and handles most of the outdoor maintenance (she will not uproot nor mow over any damned tree). We have been here for about 30 years (the mortgage is almost paid off). My home is surrounded by far too many large trees. A fire breaking out will turn my home to ash! I have started to remove all trees that I feel are a threat to my home. I've made a small dent but have a great of work ahead of me. She can provide no physical help. These trees are large enough to fall on and severely damage the house should any fall toward and strike it. I use a cable to tension them in the direction they need to fall and carefully cut a notch and hinge. So far there have been no errors in falling them (Thank you, Lord). I have barely made any progress. It is HARD work and this 70-year-old frame is protesting. Most days when I sit down to relax and recuperate I'm asleep. I don't think I can devote the time or work needed for a good translation. I too offer a plea for someone's help.
TIA
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby john milton » Wed, 21Apr28 15:27

It's nice to read you again Lou, I guess I can speak for everybody who ever played a game of Shark's: you haven't let anyone down. You're one of the pillars of this forum, and you made Shark's games available for tens of thousands of english speaking players during these years. You've nothing to feel sorry about, we're just grateful for your work and your commitment.
Please, your house is the top priority right now, I hope everything works out just fine. Take care of your dear 70-year-old frame, your 3 wooded acres and your wife. I can provide help while you're busy. I'm not a native speaker, but I think I can manage.
Take care and stay safe,

John
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 21Apr29 06:18

Hi Lou
John summed up pretty much what I was thinking and again you have not let anybody down, but just shows what a caring and devoted man you are, I sure wish we lived closer together and able to give you a hand clearing those trees, you priorities are well founded your home your wife are what matters the most [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

TC my friend ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Gaara59 » Mon, 21Jul05 08:55

Bonjour Sharks. Aurais tu de nouvelles infos ou de nouvelles images sur le prochain jeu, s’il te plaît? :D
Gaara59
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Mon, 21Jul05 13:34

Salut. Le jeu est terminé. Après plusieurs mois de confinement, je vais prendre quelques jours de vacances et je le mettrai sur le site à mon retour..
shark
Site Admin

Postby erikn26 » Sat, 21Jul24 04:45

I would appreciate the hint word for part 2 if you don't mind
erikn26
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sat, 21Jul24 06:15

erikn26 wrote:I would appreciate the hint word for part 2 if you don't mind

Currently, the hint word is not enabled. It is not very interesting to start a new game with the solution.
shark
Site Admin

Postby erikn26 » Sat, 21Jul24 12:39

shark wrote:
erikn26 wrote:I would appreciate the hint word for part 2 if you don't mind

Currently, the hint word is not enabled. It is not very interesting to start a new game with the solution.

Alright well whenever it becomes available I'd appreciate either a post or message. I finished the game w/o I just like having them.
erikn26
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Thu, 21Dec09 09:14

Mr. Shark sir. Will you give your followers a hint as to your next creation, just a hint of what you are working on now, I know it would be appreciated by all. Thank you for your consideration of this request.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Thu, 21Dec09 16:42

I will give a presentation of the new game soon...
shark
Site Admin

Postby anmar » Sun, 22Jan02 15:01

hi shark happy new year when can we down load the html games thanks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 22Jan03 16:30

anmar wrote:hi shark happy new year when can we down load the html games thanks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

This is not planned for now. I'm using my spare time to work on the new game.
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 22Jan03 20:54

shark wrote:I decided to finish this second game of the "really perfect wife" series with three different endings, I am in the process of finishing the first one.
I hope it will be ready before the summer vacation. However, I have a problem because LOU, who is a very active retiree, told me that he would not have the time available to write the texts in English.
I myself do an English translation of the original texts (which are in French), using my school knowledge and google, but I need someone whose native language is English (UK, US ...) to correct my texts (grammar, spelling, sentences and expressions that are incorrect or not used in common parlance. ).
If anyone can help me that will be great... Write me in PM.

Hey,

Hope You are well.

I can help with the English grammar, but no need to add my name to the game credits, add Lou name as always.

Pm me if you want,

Hannah.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby anmar » Fri, 22Jan28 18:39

hi shark thanks for update for new game in tiwter i am looking forward for new game any new game for wendy ,cloie and nanay thanks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby anmar » Mon, 22Feb07 16:39

hi new game in priv box women s affiar [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games