next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby Tskxe » Wed, 13Nov27 22:25

new pics looks like a medieval game....looks promising to me...i hope you`ll keep workin`on it...^^
Tskxe
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby lucky loser » Fri, 13Nov29 07:34

Tskxe wrote:new pics looks like a medieval game....looks promising to me...i hope you`ll keep workin`on it...^^

Are these on twitter? Or are they posted anywhere here on this site? I'm super curious! The return of Angela in "Another Late Night At The Office" is fantastic!

Okay did a search and it was surprisingly easy to find:

https://twitter.com/SharkLagoon
Last edited by lucky loser on Fri, 13Nov29 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 13Nov29 08:00

Try twitter.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LucaNatoli » Sat, 13Nov30 18:25

lucky loser wrote:
Tskxe wrote:new pics looks like a medieval game....looks promising to me...i hope you`ll keep workin`on it...^^

Are these on twitter? Or are they posted anywhere here on this site? I'm super curious! The return of Angela in "Another Late Night At The Office" is fantastic!

Okay did a search and it was surprisingly easy to find:

https://twitter.com/SharkLagoon

Shark posts all his updates Via Twitter. They are on Twitter and not posted on the site. Just follow him on Twitter for regular updates. I know i do.

Yes the new game does look interesting, taking a bit of a twist then what he usually does, going medieval [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] and i like that idea.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby jfrancois323 » Mon, 13Dec02 05:05

The next theme medieval should make a great change. It also could make a great game!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Mon, 13Dec02 12:05

Mind you, shark, if you're going really medieval, for verisimilitude perhaps you should bear (bare?) in mind the fact that underpants/panties were not worn! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
This was true for most people well into the twentieth century -- must have made certain things a lot easier! ;)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Mon, 13Dec02 13:35

This is because this major detail that I have decided me to make this game :lol: :lol: :lol:
(and also because a very good story given by Squeeky)
shark
Site Admin

Postby anggus » Mon, 13Dec02 15:58

Awesome :D.

I hope to see more thematic games like this upcoming medieval one Shark ;).

Possibilities are endless!
anggus
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Mon, 13Dec02 16:50

anggus wrote:Awesome :D.

I hope to see more thematic games like this upcoming medieval one Shark ;).

Possibilities are endless!

But not bottomless, eh? [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby flinter5215 » Mon, 13Dec02 17:33

I'll give you that for medieval sans culottes is permissible, but please please remember that like at Christmas the unwrapping can often be the best bit. Just the unskilled trying to make life more difficult for the awesome artists.
I still enjoy the limited disrobing in late night at the office mark one and think that a French nanny would have needed more unbuttoning.
flinter5215
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 13Dec03 07:02

Haha! I am very sure that Greebo would be well aware that in bygone years women would only have had loin cloths, or the like, at their time of the month.

In all honesty there has been much consideration that the story be as true to period as possible, and without being distorted by "Hollywood". A purist might take the team task over some points but none of the team are historians. Be assured that quite some research has gone into this.

The original proposal did not fully match such a criterion but from a clever blending of ideas Shark's offer will be an intrigue drawing upon many aspects of the period. Shark's task is made the more difficult as suitable scenery is not available, needs to be modified or even created.

By all means let your imaginations run wild, but know that the building of the game has barely started.
Don't expect it out tomorrow!!! :crazy:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Dec03 08:36

Squeeky wrote:Haha! I am very sure that Greebo would be well aware that in bygone years women would only have had loin cloths, or the like, at their time of the month.

In all honesty there has been much consideration that the story be as true to period as possible, and without being distorted by "Hollywood". A purist might take the team task over some points but none of the team are historians. Be assured that quite some research has gone into this.

The original proposal did not fully match such a criterion but from a clever blending of ideas Shark's offer will be an intrigue drawing upon many aspects of the period. Shark's task is made the more difficult as suitable scenery is not available, needs to be modified or even created.

By all means let your imaginations run wild, but know that the building of the game has barely started.
Don't expect it out tomorrow!!! :crazy:

Must of had some funkie odors under those dresses ..just saying [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Greebo » Tue, 13Dec03 11:03

Squeeky wrote:Haha! I am very sure that Greebo would be well aware that in bygone years women would only have had loin cloths, or the like, at their time of the month.

Ah yes, I remember it well! Oops, that dates me...erm...I mean, er... Please don't pay any attention to the foregoing -- hrmph, bit of a senior moment, don't you know! :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

(Btw I believe they quite often didn't even use loin cloths -- just let it flow, so to speak, and relied on normal ablutions/garment washing to deal with whatever occurred!)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 13Dec03 12:48

Squeeky wrote:Don't expect it out tomorrow!!! :crazy:

So the day after then ................... :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Tue, 13Dec03 13:15

Bonhomie wrote:
Squeeky wrote:Don't expect it out tomorrow!!! :crazy:

So the day after then ................... :roi:

Maybe one needs to think in medieval time periods -- Crusades, Thirteen Years War ...er, Hundred Years War? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games