next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Mar05 17:21

lucky loser wrote:...I still would *love* for a human-dolphin sex scene in the Ahoroa lagoon, hint hint!

Oh dear, dodgy business, human-dolphin sex -- I remember hearing that a woman never recovered from an attempt at such an indulgence! She either died or was very seriously injured, I'm not sure which.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Stev-23 » Thu, 14Mar06 07:24

For me a very good story would be if the story plays on a farm... big family, grandpa, grandma, mom, dad, 4 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 harvest hand (girl + boy)

To invite some animals to the story it's on the designer :roi: i think it would be nice in a fictional story and something different... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 14Mar06 08:00

Stev-23 wrote:For me a very good story would be if the story plays on a farm... big family, grandpa, grandma, mom, dad, 4 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 harvest hand (girl + boy)

To invite some animals to the story it's on the designer :roi: i think it would be nice in a fictional story and something different... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Er ....
... you don't explain enough here.
Maybe the setting could interest Shark but I do sense from your character suggestions and animal thoughts that you would be taking this far outside the realm that Shark, and those of his team, would like to visit.

That said, if that is what is of interest to you then far be it for me to decry.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Stev-23 » Thu, 14Mar06 17:15

I thougt about nude riding on horse, etc...

What I also think is sex of the whole family with the harvest hands, etc... grandpa with harvest girl, etc...
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby kokinous » Thu, 14Mar06 20:22

The game is finished.....

thank you for the answer [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Mar07 00:05

:??: :??: It has? The "medieval" one? Don't know when, I haven't seen the texts for that last part.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Stev-23 » Fri, 14Mar07 06:59

Stev-23 wrote:I thougt about nude riding on horse, etc...

What I also think is sex of the whole family with the harvest hands, etc... grandpa with harvest girl, etc...

Maybe one add scene...
The harvest girl is milking a cow and dad is instructing her, he is getting horny when she is milking the cow because of the rub action, he is taking his pants off and show the harvest girl his 'thing', but the harvest girl is very scared about that...She's a virgin and never have seen a penis...! I think what a good story is, is, that anyone want to funb the harvest girl, but she is scared about all the things... and she is refusing all things... I think it's more exciting... she should hesitate herself...
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 14Mar07 09:00

Stev-23 wrote:
Maybe one add scene...
The harvest girl is milking a cow and dad is instructing her, he is getting horny when she is milking the cow because of the rub action, he is taking his pants off and show the harvest girl his 'thing', but the harvest girl is very scared about that...She's a virgin and never have seen a penis...! I think what a good story is, is, that anyone want to funb the harvest girl, but she is scared about all the things... and she is refusing all things... I think it's more exciting... she should hesitate herself...

I do not think that is Shark's cup of tea.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Mar07 20:44

Try Pusooy for that -- one of his stories has a scene like that
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby helios16 » Sat, 14Mar08 09:37

BONJOUR A TOUTE L'EQUIPE

J'ESPERE QUE TU VA BIEN SHARK. POURRAIS-TU NOUS DONNER UNE DATE SI TU PEUX POUR LA MISE EN LIGNE DE TON NOUVEAU JEUX.

CONTINUER COMME CA, BON COURAGE A VOUS TOUS
helios16
Pilot fish

Postby Tskxe » Sat, 14Mar08 11:30

Hi..shark and team..any news of the new medieval game ?...last info on twitter was on 20.02. ^^; thx in advance..
Tskxe
great white shark

Postby lucky loser » Sat, 14Mar08 11:37

Greebo wrote:
lucky loser wrote:...I still would *love* for a human-dolphin sex scene in the Ahoroa lagoon, hint hint!

Oh dear, dodgy business, human-dolphin sex --

Oof. Let me 100% clear. In reality, that's a stupid idea (dolphin-human sex). Like, seriously stupid, as well as unethical and creepy.

In the fantasies of Shark's games, I would love to see it. Honestly, based on what he's written, I'd expect it to be very other-worldly in comparison to some of his games.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby kokinous » Sat, 14Mar08 13:25

c'est bizarre et pas le genre de shark de ne pas nous donner des nouvelles car pour les anciens jeux shark mettait régulièrement des news

It is strange and not the kind of shark not to give news us because for the old games shark put regularly news
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 14Mar08 13:27

Tskxe wrote:Hi..shark and team..any news of the new medieval game ?...last info on twitter was on 20.02. ^^; thx in advance..

Impatience gets us nowhere, my apologies, but go up a few slots:
viewtopic.php?p=72828#p72828
Best I can offer.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Sat, 14Mar08 16:15

Sorry everyone. I come through a difficult period with a lot of personal problems. I return to work and we will finish the medieval game with the team.
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games