Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries

Postby humbert » Fri, 13Jan25 00:27

LRM wrote:Use the help word or don't your choice.
Don't expect much help beyond that.

Didn't ask for any, thanks.

Greebo wrote:There aren't hundreds of thousands of words in what shark posts in specific game topics, and he usually mentions the help word in passing within about 5 pages of the start of such a topic. Also the help word is normally extremely relevent to the game in question!

Thanks.
humbert
sirens hunter

Postby Frazzle2 » Fri, 13Jan25 06:13

Hi i stuck in the game where i have Angelica in Chris's room and trying to put the anal plug in, i used fingers and tongue and when i click on the plug he starts putting it in the the cursor reappears and i cannot for the life of me where i need to click
Many advanced thanks for any help
Cheers
Frazzle2
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 13Jan25 07:10

Frazzle2 wrote:Hi i stuck in the game where i have Angelica in Chris's room and trying to put the anal plug in, i used fingers and tongue and when i click on the plug he starts putting it in the the cursor reappears and i cannot for the life of me where i need to click
Many advanced thanks for any help
Cheers

The answer as already been given on the previous 3 pages !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby GameLover » Fri, 13Jan25 09:37

I've played this game for about a hundred times now... Made myself a table, in which I've putted all the choices of the game, and outcomes of my choices, so I've been successful in finding 3 endings so far, with Angelica, with Lola, and with Evelyn. I know there's a 4th ending, probably with all three girls (hopefully not with Richard, lol...), but can't figure out score table for this ending. I've managed to have 2 points for each girl, but is just not it. Any help on this?...

Thanks...
GameLover
Pilot fish

Postby Felix » Fri, 13Jan25 09:54

humbert wrote:I really hate to sound like such a sour puss, but trying to guess at a single word out of the hundreds of thousands in the English language just doesn't seem too relaxing or fun to me either. I guess I just don't have the patience or mindset for guessing games like this, and that's on me. It's a shame because I really like the creativity of them. I think a lot of it may be on my computer, too, as the actions don't work quite well enough to make all the guessing a practical option. Thanks again for the response and big thanks to whoever moved my post where it belongs.

Just consult me latest post at me blog then (address in my signature), where I give the frikkin' word away, for free!
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby lagoonwolf » Fri, 13Jan25 11:53

I'm here for the fun and the fine work and spirit. Never boring ...
It's funny to look for the "magic word", for free as well ... here, ... took me three minutes. I have a good seat ... and no hurry. This way, i read, sometimes, some interesting comments ...
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby bigbp5 » Sat, 13Jan26 21:39

Priv-Box 5th ending help.
I'm stuck in scene 3 when Chris does Lola and Evluyn is under her. I get the first 2 actions but third action escapes me
...tips?
bigbp5
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Mon, 13Jan28 13:15

Evelyn want also to be fucked, but Chris has to be quick
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby H1da04 » Thu, 13Jan31 15:22

Is the pool scene with Angelica at the start of part 2 bugged because I can't get past it?
H1da04
Pilot fish

Postby ezekiel » Thu, 13Jan31 17:33

i guess it's not bugged...where do you stock? mayby i can give you a hint without spoiling...

greets
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 13Feb01 02:35

I just test it, no bugs !!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 13Feb01 02:52

Since Shark has chosen to work with a development team (idea-wise aside, he does draw upon thoughts from any given to him over time) it is most unlikely that any bugs exist nowadays with Shark's games as these are normally caught by the team before Priv-Box publication. Sure, we do see Shark sometimes "tweaking" something, but ..... with due consideration, the number of players (independent of the team) who have passed through the game successfully surely disputes any bug!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 13Feb01 04:45

Maybe this info will help you : sometime you have to do the same actions a couple time. So, it couple be the problem, but normally, never more than 1 minutes worth of time.

Hoping it will help you !! [img]images/icones/icon1.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby cherry » Fri, 13Feb01 13:04

Really enjoyed this game, was difficult, but v v fun! ;)
cherry
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby DumbBell » Sat, 13Feb02 10:42

I hate to sound like a bitch, but this game is so hard to get the best ending, that I'm about to give up. I feel like I've tried everything and the most I can get is the threesome ending and it's is infuriating!! I keep looking for helpful hints on this thread and they don't really help (broken **'s, tips not working, cryptic messages, etc.) Not being able to find it.... It is BLAH!!!!

Once again, I'm sorry if I come off as a bitch....
DumbBell
great white shark

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games