Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 13Jan08 11:32

bartek_75 wrote:I can provide polish translation for this game. If needed, let me know.

Ooow!
I think that because Shark has released this to the Game Page it will already be appearing on sites of Shark's Friends and so it cannot be changed.
Is that correct Shark?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Tue, 13Jan08 13:06

Presently, the game is only in the lagoon, but the game already features 6 languages and it's a lot. Anyway thanks for your proposal, bartek_75.
shark
Site Admin

Postby badboy » Tue, 13Jan08 14:05

i have problems in part 2. angelica doesnt take of the bathingsuit. i cklick the neck and dthe the curser doesnt show again ..... do i have to cklick somewhere else?
badboy
Pilot fish

Postby Mazellelily » Tue, 13Jan08 18:45

J'ai encore un soucis... Quand Chris est dans la chambre avec Lola et Evelyn... ça finit toujours pas l'arriver d'Angelina et celle de William... Et je trouve pas pourquoi ça fait ça, aidez moi s'il vous plait
Mazellelily
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby shark » Tue, 13Jan08 20:24

Je pense que tu parle de la scène finale où Chris est avec les trois filles quand Richard (il s'appelle Richard, pas William) rentre à l'improviste...
Alors je vais t'expliquer le principe du jeu : La scène finale du jeu dépend du nombre de points que chaque fille a acquis depuis le début. Si une fille a beaucoup plus de points que les autres à la fin du jeu, c'est elle qui finira avec Chris. La scène où les 3 filles sont ensemble avec Chris, c'est quand les filles n'ont pas réussi à se départager.
Alors si tu veux une autre fin, il faut recommencer depuis le début et faire tes choix de manière à ce que la fille que tu veux faire gagner ait le plus de points à la fin.....
shark
Site Admin

Postby Boris404 » Wed, 13Jan09 00:19

Boris404 wrote:
hotboy wrote:J'ai trouvé,
il faut toucher la main droite d'Angelica

But i'm lost at the scene where he tries to help angelica to put in the butt-plug.
What i've done so far:
- wetting one finger and fingering
- wetting two fingers and fingering in and out
- wetting two fingers and pulling down
- trying -> no way
- licking

And then you can grab the plug, trying to push it in, but won't work and you can click a second action....and this little thing is what i do not find....

reponse :
must touch the right hand of Angelica

I have the same problem, the suggestion does not seem to work. Nothing is active except the finger licking.

Please could someone give me a better hint I have clicked on everything, but cannot get past this problem.

Ah I figured it out. I was missing a step BEFORE the hint applied. I kept licking FINGERS.
=============
Great game Shark Thank you.
Last edited by Boris404 on Thu, 13Jan10 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
Boris404
great white shark

Postby ezekiel » Wed, 13Jan09 10:04

mayby she could help you?! just try a bit more ;)
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby lagoonwolf » Mon, 13Jan14 08:28

I found "Lola". But i wonder ... Is there one crucial choice in part 1. I will try again to be sure.
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby xanderhunter » Tue, 13Jan15 16:58

Still looking for some help, is there a way to end the scene of rubbing Evelyn in any way other then the kiss? From the way Lola speaks it sounds like you should be able to get Evelyn to give you a Hand Job someway but I can't seem to find it.
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby cruiser » Tue, 13Jan15 18:15

Boris404 wrote:
Boris404 wrote:
hotboy wrote:J'ai trouvé,
il faut toucher la main droite d'Angelica

But i'm lost at the scene where he tries to help angelica to put in the butt-plug.
What i've done so far:
- wetting one finger and fingering
- wetting two fingers and fingering in and out
- wetting two fingers and pulling down
- trying -> no way
- licking

And then you can grab the plug, trying to push it in, but won't work and you can click a second action....and this little thing is what i do not find....

reponse :
must touch the right hand of Angelica

I have the same problem, the suggestion does not seem to work. Nothing is active except the finger licking.

Please could someone give me a better hint I have clicked on everything, but cannot get past this problem.

Ah I figured it out. I was missing a step BEFORE the hint applied. I kept licking FINGERS.
=============
Great game Shark Thank you.

Just click at her hand....but be fast....

good luck..... :crazy:
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby cruiser » Tue, 13Jan15 18:18

xanderhunter wrote:Still looking for some help, is there a way to end the scene of rubbing Evelyn in any way other then the kiss? From the way Lola speaks it sounds like you should be able to get Evelyn to give you a Hand Job someway but I can't seem to find it.

Haha ...be patient.....maybe you have a chance with Evelyn again....but not in the first bedroom scene with Evelyn and Lola

:lol: good luck
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby DumbBell » Wed, 13Jan16 08:12

I need help with getting the good Lola ending! I've gotten all three of the endings, and I've tried everything, but nothing works!

The last I tried, I did 0-5-1

What are the choices that I need to make to get the Good Lola ending? Do I have to change something in part 1 or 2? What section of either one?

Thank you for your time.
DumbBell
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 13Jan16 09:07

DumbBell wrote:I need help with getting the good Lola ending! I've gotten all three of the endings, and I've tried everything, but nothing works!

The last I tried, I did 0-5-1

What are the choices that I need to make to get the Good Lola ending? Do I have to change something in part 1 or 2? What section of either one?

Thank you for your time.

this question has already been answered in the last 2-3 page !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby xanderhunter » Wed, 13Jan16 09:46

cruiser wrote:
xanderhunter wrote:Still looking for some help, is there a way to end the scene of rubbing Evelyn in any way other then the kiss? From the way Lola speaks it sounds like you should be able to get Evelyn to give you a Hand Job someway but I can't seem to find it.

Haha ...be patient.....maybe you have a chance with Evelyn again....but not in the first bedroom scene with Evelyn and Lola

:lol: good luck

I'm actually trying to get the reverse to happen, I want to get a score for Lola at that scene.
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby lagoonwolf » Wed, 13Jan16 10:34

I have read a very good advice, here. "If you want Lola, you have to go for her"...
Though, i think there is two crucial choices (maybe i'm wrong): 1 part one at the beguinning (right after you made a choice, you have to click and... well this is crucial, maybe), and 1 part two.
To get Evelyn's hand job ... well ... it's a bit crooked [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] .
lagoonwolf
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games