Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries

Postby jfrancois323 » Sat, 13Feb16 07:34

the goal is to got only one girl with point, so yes, you need to lose 1 points !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Sync » Sat, 13Feb16 22:14

I really hope we get to see more Evelyn in the future! She is one of my favorite characters across all Shark games. Since it's known that Lola is considered the canon (official, in other words) ending, I would LOVE to see Evelyn get her own game sometime in the future, or at least appear more in future games. It would be great!

Really nice job with this game though, has to be in my top 3 Shark games for sure!
Sync
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby oNymphea » Mon, 13Feb18 15:27

je suis bloqué a cette scene là, elle se touche, en regardant chris, et apres? merci de votre aide

I'm stuck at this stage, she touches herself, watching chris, and after? please help me ._.

oNymphea
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby luke » Tue, 13Feb19 13:00

Je me demande bien quel goût ça peut avoir...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Feb19 15:40

luke wrote:Je me demande bien quel goût ça peut avoir...

Sans commentaires :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby oNymphea » Wed, 13Feb20 16:39

merci.
mais encore bloqué a la scene sur le lit avec Chris et lola et Evelyne. Lola est sur chris, une action avec Evelyne sur chris. le curseur réapparaît et apres? je ne trouve pas le point
oNymphea
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby coolness32 » Thu, 13Feb21 03:09

This game needs a walkthrough. A link to one, if any exist would be much appreciated!
coolness32
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 13Feb21 03:57

coolness32 wrote:This game needs a walkthrough. A link to one, if any exist would be much appreciated!

No such thing exists at the moment.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby coolness32 » Thu, 13Feb21 05:03

Squeeky wrote:
coolness32 wrote:This game needs a walkthrough. A link to one, if any exist would be much appreciated!

No such thing exists at the moment.

Hope someone considers making one, I'm really not good about finding the right spots to be clicking.
coolness32
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 13Feb21 06:56

Arnulf who did such a magnificent job with video walkthroughs regrettably can no longer offer such a service. Stekke who provided a few has not been around for some time either.

There is a consolation. Within the first 5 pages of this thread Shark personally does offer you a help word but it may not be immediately obvious to you.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby luke » Thu, 13Feb21 13:15

oNymphea wrote:merci.
mais encore bloqué a la scene sur le lit avec Chris et lola et Evelyne. Lola est sur chris, une action avec Evelyne sur chris. le curseur réapparaît et apres? je ne trouve pas le point

Il faut que Lola se mette en position. En se penchant en avant, ça devrait aider
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby X75 » Sat, 13Feb23 22:08

Bonjour/Bonsoir,
Très bon jeu encore une fois et j'en remercie l'équipe [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] . Par contre j'ai remarqué un détail, lorsque l'on sauvegarde juste après avoir gagné un point mais avant de finir la scène, lorsqu'on la recommence avec le code on garde le point. Je suppose que ce n'est pas normal.
En fait je post ici pour savoir, est-il possible de s'assoir à table à coté d'Angélica sans perdre de point?
X75
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 13Feb23 23:27

Oups ! Ce jeu est sorti depuis plusieurs mois et personne n'avait signalé ce bug... Merci X75, je vais rectifier.
Et pour répondre à ta question, non, il n'y a pas de possibilité de faire gagner 1 point à Angelica si tu t'assoies à coté d'elle.
shark
Site Admin

Postby dboy » Sun, 13Mar03 18:34

Is there a foursome ending?

TIA
dboy
great white shark

Postby Calvin07 » Tue, 13Mar05 15:05

Hope someone considers making one, I'm really not good about finding the right spots to be clicking.

Then maybee this type of game ain't your bag ??? With a walkthrough you finish a normal Shark game in about 5-10 min and where is the fun then ?? If you buy yourself a adventure game in the shop or as another excampel Diablo 3 do u use cheats there to just to brag about how fast you did beat the game or do you actually try it out for yourself even if you know it will take you 1-2 weeks to beat the game ?

In the previus posts regarding this game you can actually find hints and clues that give you a idea were to look and what to do. That is ofcourse if you can bother to read them.
Last edited by Calvin07 on Tue, 13Mar05 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin07
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games