Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries (New Priv-Box Game)

Postby DiTo » Wed, 12Aug22 00:07

Squeeky wrote: the answer is 'Lola', only "Lola.

Almost a song worth, Squeeks.... Hahaha
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby GreenApe » Wed, 12Aug22 06:25

Squeeky wrote:
GreenApe wrote:When Evelyn need to please Chris is too late for me right ?

I am not sure what you mean.
Evelyn is allowed her time, every girl should be allowed such pleasure if she is not disabled.
Now ... If you are asking, "Having allowed Evelyn pleasure, how do I get the 'shark preferred' ending?" ... the answer is 'Lola', only 'Lola'.

Sry for not being clear enough ,
When Chris join to Lola and Evelyn in Lola room , Chris need to teach Evelyn , after it , Lola ask Evelyn to please Chris and my only option is to kiss Chris and then Evelyn get the point and the really good ending is not reachable.
So my question was if when i get to position Evelyn need to please Chris is too late for me....
GreenApe
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Aug22 07:10

@ GreenApe;
If you are where I think, nothing you do will stop that kiss.
A different choice must be made much earlier.
It might be easier if you post in your native tongue. If you do, please also post a Google or similar translation (some readers won't translate). Small, properly spelled, common words please.
Thanks and welcome.
Lou
As has been said earlier Lola must be the only one with points for the best end.

@ GreenApe ؛
إذا كنت حيث أعتقد، لن تفعل يتوقفوا عن هذه قبلة.
يجب أن يكون خيار آخر قبل ذلك بكثير.
قد يكون أسهل إذا قمت بنشر في لغتك الأصلية. إذا قمت بذلك، الرجاء نشر أيضا ترجمة جوجل أو ما شابه ذلك (بعض القراء لن تترجم) أدناه النص الأصلي. الصغيرة، المنصوص بشكل صحيح، الرجاء الكلمات الشائعة.
شكر وترحيب.
لو
كما قيل في وقت سابق لولا يجب أن تكون واحدة فقط مع نقاط للحصول على أفضل نهاية.
Google Arabic

@ GreenApe ;
אם אתה שם אני חושב, שום דבר שתעשה לא יעצור את הנשיקה.
בחירה אחרת חייבת להתבצע הרבה יותר מוקדם.
זה יכול להיות קל יותר אם אתה מפרסם בשפה האם שלך. אם תעשה זאת, בבקשה לפרסם גם תרגום של גוגל או דומה (חלק מהקוראים לא יתרגמו) מתחת לטקסט המקורי שלך. מילים קטנות, כוסמין כראוי, נפוצות בבקשה.
תודה וברכה.
לו
כפי שכבר אמר קודם לכן לולה חייב להיות יחיד עם נקודות לסוף הטוב.
Google Hebrew
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Aug22 07:56

GreenApe wrote:
Squeeky wrote:
GreenApe wrote:......
Sry for not being clear enough ,
When Chris join to Lola and Evelyn in Lola room , Chris need to teach Evelyn , after it , Lola ask Evelyn to please Chris and my only option is to kiss Chris and then Evelyn get the point and the really good ending is not reachable.
So my question was if when i get to position Evelyn need to please Chris is too late for me....

Yes, your meaning is much clearer but it is as I thought.
Consider LRM's comment: "A different choice must be made much earlier." quite closely.
Remember that throughout the game there are points you are offered big choices.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby nounours » Thu, 12Aug23 12:23

salut shark, j'adore t'es jeux je prends mon pieds a chaque fois !, mais la je lutte :??: : dans la scène de la salle de bains, y a t'il une relation entre les deux ou pas ? ( plus que de simple caresse)
d'avance merci
nounours
Pilot fish

Postby chenroca » Thu, 12Aug23 23:07

Love all the games - Rivalries is the best yet - your team seems to get better with each new game. Simple question. The illustrations on the home page show sex in the bathroom. All I get is the hand action. Is there something I am missing? Note - don't want to know what it is - just if I am missing something.
chenroca
Pilot fish

Postby gilgil36 » Fri, 12Aug24 00:36

hi,and good Good evening to All registered participants,And especially the charming webmaster Does an excellent job the games of site [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I have a question - how long it takes until the game is ready to play it?(Released from-priv-box)
thank's gil [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
gilgil36
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Aug24 01:07

gilgil36 wrote:hi,and good Good evening to All registered participants,And especially the charming webmaster Does an excellent job the games of site [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I have a question - how long it takes until the game is ready to play it?(Released from-priv-box)
thank's gil [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Releases are currently made once we have finalised whatever is being developed. Time of development is dependent upon many factors some of which are complexity and size of the game, consultations regarding the story and leisure time (particularly Shark) as all work is voluntary.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Fri, 12Aug24 01:12

chenroca wrote:Love all the games - Rivalries is the best yet - your team seems to get better with each new game. Simple question. The illustrations on the home page show sex in the bathroom. All I get is the hand action. Is there something I am missing? Note - don't want to know what it is - just if I am missing something.

One of the ends has a more involved scene between Chris and Angelica. Your mission Mr Chenroca, is to detrermine how to get there. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby chenroca » Fri, 12Aug24 17:06

Thanks Kou - Got it!
chenroca
Pilot fish

Postby Nalogan » Fri, 12Aug24 17:41

After I had played "Spotlight" (one of the best games, i think [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] ) I decided to rent a credit card for the Priv.Box.....More than a week I had to wait for the card, but yesterday [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] she came......now i played "Rivalries" and the first word what comes to mind me to the game is: WOUW [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] :clap: [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img] [img]smile/love1.gif[/img] what a great game....i love all games from Shark and his Team, but the last two, "Spotlight and Rivalries" are the best [img]kator/smiley222.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley222.gif[/img]

Story = 1+
Heaviness = 1+ (it is not to easy, i have still not found all endings and ways to go)
Save System = 1+
Translation = 1+ (I am German)
Gameplay is as always excellent = 1+
Bonus = [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] 1+ [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

I would like to say thank you for these wonderful, excellent, splendid games [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]and I hope many great games to see in the future (yes i know it takes its time) :lol:
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby gilgil36 » Sat, 12Aug25 00:59

hi dude,and thank's for the time and the Explanation. i love all games shark's.
i'm sure the Rivalries is a cool and good game,so i just sit and wait tolerance. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
gilgil36
Pilot fish

Postby SexyBOy » Sun, 12Aug26 17:56

I wanna say hello and great work to sharks lagoon team!!!
i wanna ask if we can know what is gonna be the
NAME of the game after "rivalries"...Nice games again :) :)
SexyBOy
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sun, 12Aug26 19:55

The name "Rivalries" has been found a week before the release of the game, So, the name of the next game ..............!!!!!
shark
Site Admin

Postby DiTo » Sun, 12Aug26 23:21

shark wrote:The name "Rivalries" has been found a week before the release of the game, So, the name of the next game ..............!!!!!

Well if it's a sequel Shark, I suggest: Bedpartners...?
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games