WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Wed, 12Aug15 01:35

Greine wrote:When Hiro and Julia have gone to the bedroom to rehearse, I can't seem to stop Ahoroa from finding the underwear. I can't stop the sex scene, I'm not sure if I even need to stop the scene, but if there is one, I can't find it. I'm clicking all over to try to keep Julia from inserting, to try to pull his pants back up, to try to push her off him, but it feels like sex is inevitable. Which, ok if it is, but if so, after they rejoin the party, I can't stop his girlfriend from finding the underwear. I try to hide them at every step and there's no way. I try to do anything but have his hand in the actress' lap, but I can't find any other way. I try to remove the hand early, but it's locked there til his girlfriend notices. Can someone help? Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

If you had a girl sitting and grinding on you and you didnt want to boink her how would YOU stop her? would you head-butt her? Would you buck her off of you like you were a horse? Would you try to roll yourself over? Would you use one of your own body parts to push her away? Think about it....
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby lagoonwolf » Wed, 12Aug15 10:11

Greine wrote:When Hiro and Julia have gone to the bedroom to rehearse, I can't seem to stop Ahoroa from finding the underwear. I can't stop the sex scene, I'm not sure if I even need to stop the scene, but if there is one, I can't find it. I'm clicking all over to try to keep Julia from inserting, to try to pull his pants back up, to try to push her off him, but it feels like sex is inevitable. Which, ok if it is, but if so, after they rejoin the party, I can't stop his girlfriend from finding the underwear. I try to hide them at every step and there's no way. I try to do anything but have his hand in the actress' lap, but I can't find any other way. I try to remove the hand early, but it's locked there til his girlfriend notices. Can someone help? Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

Yes, ... definitely ... "playing" with peoples feeling and or falling in temptation :emoticones sexy (6): is the way to an end ... not so bad though, but i would say:" you don't know what you lost"

:cloe_mairmaid:
For example....
So, resist! resist!

Pfewww ... what a wonderfull game ... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby pub123 » Thu, 12Aug16 03:21

Bravo mister shark i must say bravo
pub123
Pilot fish

Postby niko » Thu, 12Aug16 20:43

hi
i need
download link for WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights!
please help me!
i do not have flash player and can not see sexy games page!
please give me download link for this game.
niko
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Thu, 12Aug16 21:49

niko wrote:hi
i need
download link for WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights!
please help me!
i do not have flash player and can not see sexy games page!
please give me download link for this game.

Sounds like you first need to download flash and shockwave from http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby Stev-23 » Fri, 12Aug17 23:27

Very nice ending [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Maybe a Whakawai and Desire & Submission together special :roi: ;) in the next game
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Aug18 01:44

That won't be happening, well not immediately. Maybe though, if you really want such a thing you could submit a credible scenario for Shark's consideration. It would very basically need an introduction, two or three scenes of story development and then and ending. Even then there are no guarantees it would be developed. By all means, if you can see something credible don't let those comments be seen as a deterrent.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby NaughtyButNice » Tue, 12Aug21 21:15

Veeery well done Mr. Shark .. Loved the part in the end with Alancy. Looking forward for D&S4
Dans le Love Game ?
NaughtyButNice
great white shark

Postby Rabbit Hood » Wed, 12Aug22 22:00

Surely my favorite games
But at each time a new game is released, I find it as my favourite :crazy:
Congratulations and thanks a lot for all these wonderfull games
Rabbit Hood
sirens hunter

Postby David » Thu, 12Aug23 20:02

Greine wrote:When Hiro and Julia have gone to the bedroom to rehearse, I can't seem to stop Ahoroa from finding the underwear.

Just a point that I noticed: Julia says when they first get to her room that she needs to change for the scene they will be rehearsing. Next view we get she is naked, so Hiro doesn't remove her panties & therefore he shouldn't have them for Ahoroa to find...

Found 2 "bad" endings so far. The Julia/Hiro scene & where Ahoroa has a threesome with Emma & the film director.
David
star of the reef

Postby walaroo » Thu, 12Aug23 21:21

J'arrive pas à passer la scène de la séance photo. Quelqu'un peut me donner un indice. j'aimerais bien réussir à le finir :)
walaroo
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 12Aug23 23:17

walaroo wrote:J'arrive pas à passer la scène de la séance photo. Quelqu'un peut me donner un indice. j'aimerais bien réussir à le finir :)

Multiple photos are needed (I don't recall the actual number, and it's not in previous posts), I think you've missed one or two.

Plusieurs photos sont nécessaires (je ne me souviens pas le nombre réel, et il n'est pas dans les messages précédents), je pense que vous avez manqué un ou deux.
Bing translation
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Loved » Fri, 12Aug24 00:44

Can someone please help me get pass that scene in part 2 after the photo shoot, when 3 are on a blue couch doing a threesome?
Loved
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Fri, 12Aug24 01:17

Loved wrote:Can someone please help me get pass that scene in part 2 after the photo shoot, when 3 are on a blue couch doing a threesome?

The help word has been given.
This will help you find and use it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby evilexel » Fri, 12Aug24 14:02

i have just signed up to the forums after being a long time ghost just to say that this new game is by far the best game ive played and the story is fantastic! i might actually have to donate to get into the priv-box to see what the new one will be like!
evilexel
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games