The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby vlax00 » Tue, 12May15 11:16

What to do when you come to the sucking di*k part?????????? :??:
vlax00
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Tue, 12May15 12:06

pacopat06ocean wrote:toujours bloque au meme point avec le chef dans la hutte il recois une giffle et c est terminer un peu d aide serais la bien venus merci

Salut pacopat,
En fait, tu n'es pas le 1er à avoir un problème à ce point. Tacato l'avait eu aussi, tu peux trouver son message d'aide en suivant ce lien : viewtopic.php?p=50446#p50446 puis tu lis les réponses qui lui ont été donné dans la suite du fil (2 ou 3 pages), ça devrait te débloquer
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby DaniBravo » Fri, 12May18 18:48

So no one misunderstands, and this doesn't occur again, an excerpt from this post follows viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179:

"The help word is solely Shark's to disclose and he may disclose it as clandestinely as he pleases. DO NOT post the word! Shark derives a little pleasure by stimulating thought while teasing us. He deserves this enjoyment for providing the adventure.
Lou"

Posting a help word may remove all Lagoon privileges!
Lou
DaniBravo
Pilot fish

Postby lola4emo » Sun, 12May20 14:04

Nice Game But I am Always When I Start To Wash Their Hair Stop And Nothing Get Or Be More I Stay AT It More Than 5 Hours [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] And I Can't Find Any Thing Please Any Help And Thanks [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
lola4emo
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby poisson » Sun, 12May20 17:41

lola4emo wrote: Nice Game But I am Always When I Start To Wash Their Hair Stop And Nothing Get Or Be More I Stay AT It More Than 5 Hours [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] And I Can't Find Any Thing Please Any Help And Thanks [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Click on the two girls at the back too, and also Flor's stomach and shoulder. That should get you started.

Sorry for being so direct, but since you don't speak english, you wouldn't have understood my hints.
poisson
great white shark

Postby lola4emo » Sun, 12May20 22:23

poisson wrote:
lola4emo wrote: Nice Game But I am Always When I Start To Wash Their Hair Stop And Nothing Get Or Be More I Stay AT It More Than 5 Hours [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] And I Can't Find Any Thing Please Any Help And Thanks [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Click on the two girls at the back too, and also Flor's stomach and shoulder. That should get you started.

Sorry for being so direct, but since you don't speak english, you wouldn't have understood my hints.

No problem But Can You Tell Me It By Simple Way And Easy To Understood And Thanks Again
lola4emo
Pilot fish

Postby lola4emo » Sun, 12May20 22:27

lola4emo wrote:
poisson wrote:

No problem But Can You Tell Me It By Simple Way And Easy To Understood And Thanks Again

The Girls At The Back It Succeed But Flor No Way I Real Understand Any Thing To Do
lola4emo
Pilot fish

Postby lola4emo » Sun, 12May20 22:50

lola4emo wrote:
lola4emo wrote:
poisson wrote:

The Girls At The Back It Succeed But Flor No Way I Real Understand Any Thing To Do

I Finish All That Thanks For Your Help
lola4emo
Pilot fish

Postby poisson » Sun, 12May20 22:53

lola4emo wrote:I Finish All That Thanks For Your Help

Oh, i just finished playing it again and was going to tell you how its done.
No problem. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
poisson
great white shark

Postby pacopat06ocean » Thu, 12May24 09:43

luke wrote:
pacopat06ocean wrote:toujours bloque au meme point avec le chef dans la hutte il recois une giffle et c est terminer un peu d aide serais la bien venus merci

Salut pacopat,
En fait, tu n'es pas le 1er à avoir un problème à ce point. Tacato l'avait eu aussi, tu peux trouver son message d'aide en suivant ce lien : http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic ... 446#p50446 puis tu lis les réponses qui lui ont été donné dans la suite du fil (2 ou 3 pages), ça devrait te débloquer

c est bon finalement j ai trouve de plus je suis passe a la scene suivante dans la riviere et en cherchant un peu je l ai finie.maintenat je suis dans la hutte ou les deux filles s ammusent mais je suis de nouveau bloque je l ai caressee jouer avec son entre jambe et sucer mais quand je la suce la jauge monte a peine
pacopat06ocean
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Thu, 12May24 12:39

Allez, encore un petit effort et tu auras bientôt fini la 1ère partie.
Si les petits coups de langue ne suffisent pas à faire monter le jauge, c'est qu'il faut aussi mener une autre action, disons... un peu plus stimulante. Quels "outils" a Zenza à sa disposition pour ça ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Insanity66 » Sat, 12May26 21:12

In JC 2, at the beginning, what do I do in the bushes while watching that girl? I've clicked everywhere.
Sorry, but I really suck at this kind of games, though I'd like to play through them, as the graphics look amasing for this kind of games.
Insanity66
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 12May26 21:48

Insanity66 wrote:In JC 2, at the beginning, what do I do in the bushes while watching that girl? I've clicked everywhere.
Sorry, but I really suck at this kind of games, though I'd like to play through them, as the graphics look amasing for this kind of games.

Read and follow the instructions in this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179.
Shark in almost every game gives a help word (no riddle it is openly published, you need figure out what word) within the first 5 pages. It's true for this game!
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby poisson » Sat, 12May26 22:05

Insanity66 wrote:In JC 2, at the beginning, what do I do in the bushes while watching that girl? I've clicked everywhere.

If you haven't got it then it means you haven't clicked everywhere :D
The action you must perform here is a click and hold (and then drag) . So try clicking and holding for 1 second everywhere.
When you hold that exact spot, the cursor will vanish, signifying that you have it.

Reply if you still didn't get it.
poisson
great white shark

Postby Insanity66 » Tue, 12May29 14:30

I've done it, after a while.Thanks.
But, the word, is it an object appearing on screen or a written word somewhere?
Insanity66
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games