The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby mersiside » Thu, 12Jun21 10:09

when when when!!!??? i so wait whakawai spotlights
mersiside
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Re: THE JUNGLE CALL - from WALKTHROUGH (authorized by Shark)

Postby trio » Tue, 12Jun26 23:27

i am stuck here after the following steps. This is in Jungle 1 and third scene.

Ramoni's hut...
ch F's right thigh
cm F's right hip pull down
cm F's right hip pull down

how to go beyond this? above cheat sheet is not working or i am not able to go right/left or inside/out :(

Mod Edit: This was move from "Hints and Walkthroughs" _ Reason: That forum is for walkthroughs not asking for help.
trio
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby françois » Sat, 12Jun30 18:01

MadmOis'aile wrote::??: Suis toute perdue dans la partie 2, au moment où le chef demande à la blonde de s'incliner devant la lune...
ce qu'elle fait sans voir la lune en question, ensuite le chef pose sa main sur son très joli postérieur et là ça dégénère...
Help me please

Le chef ne dois^pas lui poser la amin sur les fesses. Cherche plutot du coté de ton guide et de ses des deux jolie sauvages qui lui donne à boire.
françois
Pilot fish

Re: new priv box game The Jungle Call

Postby françois » Sat, 12Jun30 20:04

beau gosse 78 wrote:Bonjour je n'arrive pas a avancé dans la première partie quand elle suce le guide aider moi svp

Quand la demoiselle le suce, surtout ne pose pas la main sur la tête de la demoiselle sinon c'est perdu. Répète l'action deux ou trois fois et ensuite c'est avec sa main que la demoiselle devra finir son ouvrage.
françois
Pilot fish

Re: THE JUNGLE CALL - WALKTHROUGH (authorized by Shark)

Postby Hardisk » Wed, 12Jul04 21:09

I know it's me, but I can't even get past the blowjob in the canoe...F licks, takes it in her mouth, but then when I try her left hand, nothing...I try again and eventually his hand come up forcing her down on him...LOST! What am I doing wrong?

Best regards

Rick

Mod Edit: This was move from "Hints and Walkthroughs" _ Reason: That forum is for walkthroughs not asking for help.
Hardisk
Pilot fish

Postby darkness » Thu, 12Jul05 16:15

bonnj'ai trouvré !!
darkness
Pilot fish

Postby damo12 » Sat, 12Jul28 01:01

what is a tie? and how do i click on it
damo12
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Jul28 01:08

damo12 wrote:what is a tie? and how do i click on it

You question is in relation to the post of trio who had a typing error, tie should have read thigh, that has now been edited.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby samfox » Sat, 12Aug04 17:40

At the end of the Village party where you say to left click the Guides head and not left click her butt I do this and nothing happens... Help please?

Mod Edit: Understand the placement of the ask but that Forum says specify not asking for help in that space. See next comment.
samfox
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 12Aug05 08:49

samfox wrote:At the end of the Village party where you say to left click the Guides head and not left click her butt I do this and nothing happens... Help please?

What you read in that Walkthrough was correct. If you selected correctly then the scene would have changed so that the second part of the instruction could have been done.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby oNymphea » Fri, 12Aug17 10:12

bonjour quelqu'un pourrait t'il maider svp.
je suis bloqué dans "the jungle call 1", dans la hutte avec le chef, quand il lui mets les doigts, je ne sais pas quoi faire après, j'ai cliqué de partout et rien ne se passe @.@".

je suis aussi bloqué dans la partie deux, quand flor retrouve sa soeur sous la hutte, et qu'elle embrasse "bakairi.." et qu'il lui touche les fesses.

je suis bloqué de partout xD. merci de m'aider

hello someone could you please maider it.
I'm stuck in "the jungle call a" in the hut with the head, when he put the fingers, I do not know what to do after I have clicked everywhere and nothing happens @. @ ".

I am also stuck in the part two, when Flor found his sister in the hut, and it embraces "Bakairi .." and he touched her buttocks.

I'm stuck around xD. thank you for helping me
oNymphea
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Fri, 12Aug17 11:19

hi oNymphea,

for this is your first post in the lagoon, here is a good advice: READ the forum! there is a thread called "Hints and Walkthroughs": it will help you!
because i'm cheerful, here is a link for you:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2689

Have fun! ;)
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby oNymphea » Fri, 12Aug17 13:34

spitzertyp wrote:hi oNymphea,

for this is your first post in the lagoon, here is a good advice: READ the forum! there is a thread called "Hints and Walkthroughs": it will help you!
because i'm cheerful, here is a link for you:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2689

Have fun! ;)

after the two girls behind touching, and zenza washing leg of flora, what should you do?
action from below does not work =(
cm F's left side belly and move too the right side
oNymphea
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Fri, 12Aug17 13:55

I'm not able to recognize the right movement exactly, and i'm not able to have a look at that scene shortly without playin it all through that point.
but i'm sure that the walkthrough gives the right answer. eventually you have to move the mouse as written by letting it pressed.
just keep trying!
good luck.
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby oNymphea » Fri, 12Aug17 16:16

spitzertyp wrote:I'm not able to recognize the right movement exactly, and i'm not able to have a look at that scene shortly without playin it all through that point.
but i'm sure that the walkthrough gives the right answer. eventually you have to move the mouse as written by letting it pressed.
just keep trying!
good luck.

I finished! part 1 and 2, I loved
oNymphea
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games