The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby ShinobiX9X » Mon, 12Apr23 12:08

Hello,

I'm stuck in the jungle call extreme training. her sister tells her: now you understand why i stayed with them for 6 moonths?
After that i klik everywhere but nothing happens. is that the end, or

thank you

(btw all great games,i finally got priv-box)
ShinobiX9X
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby David » Mon, 12Apr23 15:55

Loup Garou wrote:If not, Monty Python and the Holy Grail scene with the monster in front of the cave. "RUN AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" should define flee well enough for you.

I must get around to getting the DVD of Holy Grail out again sometime...

"But I'm not dead!"

WHACK!!!!!!!

[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 12Apr23 16:53

David wrote:
Loup Garou wrote:If not, Monty Python and the Holy Grail scene with the monster in front of the cave. "RUN AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" should define flee well enough for you.

I must get around to getting the DVD of Holy Grail out again sometime...

"But I'm not dead!"

WHACK!!!!!!!

[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Some would call me.............. Tim.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby poisson » Tue, 12Apr24 12:28

The game is absolutely amazing but I'd just like to point out one inconsistency:

Flor is supposed to be naive, and she doesn't mind helping the guide "navigate" and letting the chief read the lines on her "puki-puki".
But then why is she so alarmed when Bakairah touches her "puki-puki" when she's sleeping.
She suddenly understands the difference between good touch and bad touch and calls it a rape.
I understand its a bad ending but that's a bit unsettling for me.
poisson
great white shark

Postby ShinobiX9X » Tue, 12Apr24 15:50

So i ended up finding king kong :D
ShinobiX9X
Pilot fish

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Wed, 12Apr25 18:17

Well I finally finished both games, but still couldnt figure out the help word, despite the clue shark left us.
I tried every word in his riddle and none worked.
Matter of fact, I never figured out the words for both birthday party games either.
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby poisson » Wed, 12Apr25 23:30

DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:Well I finally finished both games, but still couldnt figure out the help word, despite the clue shark left us.
Matter of fact, I never figured out the words for both birthday party games either.

You need to try again. Remember, Shark has said that he has revealed it somewhere in the first 3 pages of this topic.
Remember, the true answer does not come from within, it comes from somewhere else.
poisson
great white shark

Postby LRM » Thu, 12Apr26 00:55

DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:Well I finally finished both games, but still couldnt figure out the help word, despite the clue shark left us.

A few minutes reading this link viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179 might be beneficial.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby aitken » Thu, 12Apr26 05:27

Av82 wrote:
Loup Garou wrote:
Av82 wrote:Oh ok but how do i do that i clicked everywhere

Ok... by fight do you mean the dance gathering fight? If that is the case, you made a mistake just a little earlier. Chief tells her to kneel down and see the moon? Your next action is chief grabbing her butt? You need to find something else to do at that moment. Cause wrong move at that points leads to bad end.

If that is NOT the fight you are talking about.... well... the clearer you are about your difficulty, the easier it is for me to help you through your problem.

Ok thx it is the dance one ill give it a try

try to click the guide, this is the right choose & you should mail me a " kelly divine" for that.......Hehe, You know what i mean yes?
aitken
Pilot fish

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Thu, 12Apr26 22:50

poisson wrote:

You need to try again. Remember, Shark has said that he has revealed it somewhere in the first 3 pages of this topic.
Remember, the true answer does not come from within, it comes from somewhere else.

Yea I know it comes from the river, and i also tried words like: water, current, flow, boat. etc etc...
The Omoros are calling the spirits of the forest for help but the true answer comes from the river.

LRM wrote:

A few minutes reading this link viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179 might be beneficial.
Lou

Ive been playing sharks games for what must seem like the early 2000's, and i know how all the games work, but im just at a loss at guessing the help words for wendys birthday party games 1/2 and jungle 1/2.

Too much of a big deal is made at keeping the words a secret so i muddle thru untill i finish the games without them. I see nothing wrong in posting them if they are known as long as they are within a hidden or spoiler button, for those who dont want to know them ahead of time. They simply could choose not to look inside the spoiler button.
I shouldnt have to beg someone to PM me the words.
Like I said, i finished the games, but it would have been nice had i known the help words.
BTW: awesome game, shark.
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Fri, 12Apr27 00:59

Hmm. the hint word difficult to find? I've just finished this splendid, amusing game created by shark and the rest of the team. Although I had intended to try it ages ago I was spurred on to actually go for it by the difficulty you've expressed in finding the help word since I was pretty sure I knew what it was as soon as shark dropped the hint early in December.

It turned out I was right -- you were trying to be too clever! The hint is plain to see!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 12Apr27 03:34

Greebo wrote:Hmm. the hint word difficult to find? I've just finished this splendid, amusing game created by shark and the rest of the team. Although I had intended to try it ages ago I was spurred on to actually go for it by the difficulty you've expressed in finding the help word since I was pretty sure I knew what it was as soon as shark dropped the hint early in December.

It turned out I was right -- you were trying to be too clever! The hint is plain to see!

Yep... he is looking at the trees instead of the forest. The parts instead of the whole. (Is that a subtle enough hint?)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Apr27 03:48

I am having a little laugh :lol: about this as DirtyOldMan2112 has quoted the word he so desires in his comment just above.

As to making the respective help words public I think that we would have too many depend on them (as we see by the number who either ask for the word[s] or persistently seem to refuse read forums where good leads have been posted) and so not enjoy the true value of Shark's craft. To make them public is to demean Shark's work.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Fri, 12Apr27 04:16

Ok this was really bugging me now.
I now know why none of the words i tried worked now.
I was playing the game straight off the game page and the word doesnt work there.
I just downloaded the .exe game from rapidshare and when i play it off my computer i found that one of those words did indeed work.

Why the hell does it not work in the online game?
Oh well, its too late to be of any use now that i already completed the games. lol
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Apr27 05:46

Funny, I just went to the game, Pt 1and the very first action, Flor at the front of the boat, the word worked!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games