The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Wed, 12May02 18:51

luke wrote:
DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:well then it must be something to do with my browser then because it doesnt work on FF 3.6.
Maybe something with a FF setting or something IDK.

Just tested at work (shh! Don't denounce me!) with FF3.6.3 on the online version, and... it works! Unless on the very first action in part 1.
BTW, the help word ONLY works when there's an action to do...

Really? Well im glad to hear that cause thats where i was doing all my testing at - is on the very first action that gave me the cursor and you have to click to get her to bend over on the boat. It also doesnt work on (at least) the first action on part2 either.
At least I dont look like a liar now. lol

(edit): I just tried part 1 again of the online game and still dont get the hint to work and ive done all the way up to the blowjob scene in the boat (about 6 actions into the game) and the word still dont work when the cursor is onscreen and theres an action to do.
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12May02 19:33

DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:
luke wrote:
DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:well then it must be something to do with my browser then because it doesnt work on FF 3.6.
Maybe something with a FF setting or something IDK.

Just tested at work (shh! Don't denounce me!) with FF3.6.3 on the online version, and... it works! Unless on the very first action in part 1.
BTW, the help word ONLY works when there's an action to do...

Really? Well im glad to hear that cause thats where i was doing all my testing at - is on the very first action that gave me the cursor and you have to click to get her to bend over on the boat. It also doesnt work on (at least) the first action on part2 either.
At least I dont look like a liar now. lol

(edit): I just tried part 1 again of the online game and still dont get the hint to work and ive done all the way up to the blowjob scene in the boat (about 6 actions into the game) and the word still dont work when the cursor is onscreen and theres an action to do.

Are you typing and looking? sometimes, the symbol appears on the screen for only an instant. It is best to type all but the last character, hold finger over last key, look at screen, THEN hit the key.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby poisson » Wed, 12May02 19:55

Loup Garou wrote:Are you typing and looking? sometimes, the symbol appears on the screen for only an instant. It is best to type all but the last character, hold finger over last key, look at screen, THEN hit the key.

But that isn't supposed to happen.
If you leave your mouse alone, the symbols keep flashing. You can't miss it.
Just make sure the cursor is absolutely still.

DirtyOldMan2112 have you tried Google Chrome yet?
Just download it, for crying out loud :k_crying:
You can atleast isolate the problem:
If it works on Chrome, then its a problem with FF 3.6. Case closed!
If it doesn't, its a problem with your computer. Needs further investigation.
poisson
great white shark

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Wed, 12May02 20:49

im not even gonna worry about it anymore.
when a new game comes out ill simply download it on my pc so that the help words work for me.
No point in getting yet another browser just for 1 thing in the web.
I tried it on IE and it works, but i dont wanna use any browser except FF.
Im good here folks. no biggie.
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12May02 22:14

DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:im not even gonna worry about it anymore.
when a new game comes out ill simply download it on my pc so that the help words work for me.
No point in getting yet another browser just for 1 thing in the web.
I tried it on IE and it works, but i dont wanna use any browser except FF.
Im good here folks. no biggie.

Don't blame FF. I use it and I never have a problem with getting the response when I play on net (just to make sure, I tested Jungle just now at Shark's site and had no problem with help word). But downloading is infinitely easier for me, so...
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12May02 22:16

poisson wrote:
Loup Garou wrote:Are you typing and looking? sometimes, the symbol appears on the screen for only an instant. It is best to type all but the last character, hold finger over last key, look at screen, THEN hit the key.

But that isn't supposed to happen.
If you leave your mouse alone, the symbols keep flashing. You can't miss it.
Just make sure the cursor is absolutely still.

DirtyOldMan2112 have you tried Google Chrome yet?
Just download it, for crying out loud :k_crying:
You can atleast isolate the problem:
If it works on Chrome, then its a problem with FF 3.6. Case closed!
If it doesn't, its a problem with your computer. Needs further investigation.

That is probably my problem, my hand moves instinctively to the mouse as soon as I finish typing.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Thatguy1 » Thu, 12May03 00:13

I don't understand what to do after the chief of the village makes u rub his leg and suck his cock, the only thing i can do is pull down her panties... then slap him and then it ends up with "LOST" but i'm clicking everywhere in that scene. Please help
Thatguy1
Pilot fish

Postby Loup Garou » Thu, 12May03 06:14

Thatguy1 wrote:I don't understand what to do after the chief of the village makes u rub his leg and suck his cock, the only thing i can do is pull down her panties... then slap him and then it ends up with "LOST" but i'm clicking everywhere in that scene. Please help

If I remember correctly, you are hitting just a LITTLE low. Look up a little and to your right a little... Think butt crack, if all else fails. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby sexyeddy » Sat, 12May05 03:00

I am in the hut, with her sister I have them kiss and him playing with her ass, her sister jerking off a native but can't find the next thing to click before pleasure runs out..please help
sexyeddy
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12May05 07:11

sexyeddy wrote:I am in the hut, with her sister I have them kiss and him playing with her ass, her sister jerking off a native but can't find the next thing to click before pleasure runs out..please help

Well... she's jerking off ONE of her lovers... what about the other one? The chief's son has felt up her ass... what OTHER body parts might he want to play with? Because I am sure you will figure out both of them, I should ask you If both of her lovers are being jerked off... what's in it for her? And maybe the has another body part to... fiddle with. It is kinda like a crescendo. One body part is touched... then another..... then another... it is building until all body parts are being touched... more or less... 8-) It is also kinda like dueling banjos. Something happens with one sister and her lover. Then the other sister and her two lovers. Then the first sister. Then the second... back and forth...
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby pacopat06ocean » Mon, 12May07 18:44

tres bon jeu comme tous les presedent mon probleme est que je suis bloque avec le chef dans la case j ai beau cliquer partout le seul resultat qu j obtiens c est une giffle et puis c est la fin un indice peut etre?
pacopat06ocean
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 12May09 11:08

Ben, si ton problème est le même que pour tous les précédents, pourquoi tu ne lis pas les réponses qui ont été données ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Re: new priv box game The Jungle Call

Postby PatrickRIUSA » Wed, 12May09 23:12

Squeeky wrote:
nillax2k wrote:i am stuck in the very beginning no matter what i try he always shoves her head down whats the trick to get past this area in the boat

You must not allow him to contact her head.

Yes, but THEN the scene never ends. Any better hints?
PatrickRIUSA
Pilot fish

Re: new priv box game The Jungle Call

Postby poisson » Thu, 12May10 12:50

PatrickRIUSA wrote:
Squeeky wrote:
nillax2k wrote:i am stuck in the very beginning no matter what i try he always shoves her head down whats the trick to get past this area in the boat

You must not allow him to contact her head.

Yes, but THEN the scene never ends. Any better hints?

I think the nasty guide has had enough of a blowjob.
And Flor has learnt how to give a proper handjob by now.
So what do you give a handjob with?
poisson
great white shark

Postby zongo » Thu, 12May10 13:39

I spent HOURS on the Last scene! I was moving back and forth from one sister to another. The second sister has jerking two guys, and one of them is rubbing her. I tryed EVERYTHING, but I just WON'T MOVE ON! HEELP :??: :??:
zongo
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games