Shark's Lagoon Crossover Game

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Shark's Lagoon Crossover Game

Postby P-Slayer » Sat, 11Oct29 09:05

I've mentioned this before on other posts, but I wonder if Shark has ever thought to bring characters from his different games together in one. Primarily: Desire & Submission and the Wendy games. It would be cool to see these characters interact with one another.

I know that these kinds of things take alot of work and cash, so i'm not pleading with Shark to make the game now. I'm just curious to know if anybody here would be interested in that kind of game. I'd drop the cash on it right now if it were to happen!

So Lagoon dwellers, what do you think?
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Shark's Lagoon Crossover Game

Postby David » Sat, 11Oct29 16:09

If any characters from the games go on holiday, there could be a chance of meeting someone from Really Hot Sand or Whakawai.

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

Postby NightStalker73au » Sat, 11Oct29 17:45

It would be a great game.
NightStalker73au
great white shark

Postby seyfi » Sat, 11Oct29 17:56

What a great idea

it sound's so hot to see carakters from manny games in one

but what storyline ?

any ideas ?
may be the lagooners work it out together ??

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Oct29 18:31

The holiday angle is a great idea for a cross-over. I would like to see Wendy and Chloe bump into Florian, Alancy and Li-Ann. It's about time Wendy and Chloe were introduced to some real discipline, and I'm sure Florian would love to get his hands on this pair of naughty teens!
[img]smile/fouet.gif[/img] [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby P-Slayer » Sat, 11Oct29 21:06

dolerhyde7 wrote:The holiday angle is a great idea for a cross-over. I would like to see Wendy and Chloe bump into Florian, Alancy and Li-Ann. It's about time Wendy and Chloe were introduced to some real discipline, and I'm sure Florian would love to get his hands on this pair of naughty teens!
[img]smile/fouet.gif[/img] [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]

That's pretty much the scenario I had in my mind when I thought this up. I's love to see Florian dominate the ladies. And throw Nanny and Kenny's mom in the mix too!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Oct29 21:26

Sorry to rain on your parade but;
The idea you discuss was proposed as part of a contest (see below) and overwhelmingly defeated.
It seems the majority of Lagooners (88% ±) aren't into S&M.
Lou
One of the proposals is very similar to what you discuss.

New Game Contest Winner (became Wendy’s Birthday Party)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2321

Poll results
viewtopic.php?p=38199#p38199

Submitted games
viewtopic.php?p=27147#p27147
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby P-Slayer » Sun, 11Oct30 08:39

LRM wrote:Sorry to rain on your parade but;
The idea you discuss was proposed as part of a contest (see below) and overwhelmingly defeated.
It seems the majority of Lagooners (88% ±) aren't into S&M.
Lou
One of the proposals is very similar to what you discuss.

New Game Contest Winner (became Wendy’s Birthday Party)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2321

Poll results
viewtopic.php?p=38199#p38199

Submitted games
viewtopic.php?p=27147#p27147

Very telling. But I don't think that S&M, necessarily, has to be involed.
I know that S&M is kind of a theme in Desire & Submission, but i'm sure that there's a way to involve Florian and the other characters without any use of materials.

And who knows, maybe the Lagooner's views on S&M have softened. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here are fans of D&S.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Oct30 09:45

I may be "going out on a limb" here.

I believe that Shark expressed some personal concerns when he introduced D & S to us, that the concept was not of his general feeling. As such I'd not wait "with baited breath" to see much more in that line.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Oct30 09:45

P-Slayer wrote:And who knows, maybe the Lagooner's views on S&M have softened. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here are fans of D&S.

I haven't/won't play. D&S I was plenty for me (I played it once). I think you'd be surprised at how many share my feeling.
Lou
I did watch Arnulf's walkthrough once!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 11Oct30 18:08

LRM wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:And who knows, maybe the Lagooner's views on S&M have softened. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here are fans of D&S.

I haven't/won't play. D&S I was plenty for me (I played it once). I think you'd be surprised at how many share my feeling.
Lou

The feeling's mutual Lou, never liked DS :(
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 11Oct30 20:04

LRM wrote:

Lou

Lou. If you haven't played D&S3, you should. It is much less of a piece on sado-masochism (actually, there is no s/m action in the piece), and more on exploration of sexual boundaries. I, like you, played D&S1 once... but because I wanted to see where he was taking it, I played 2... once. That was enough for me. But I think you will find 3 far more acceptable. Try it. Once. You never know... It is something that, I think, depends on the player. Some would see it as one woman dominating, forcing another woman to be submissive. I tend to see it more as one woman opening another woman's eyes. Am I a D&S person? No. I will not dominate another person. Nor will I let that person dominate me. I will not submit to another and I will not force her to submit to me. I will be a lover's guide if she wishes me to help her find herself (but I ain't gonna tie her up and stick a sock in her mouth, or.. what ever), and if I had a lover who wished to help me expand my horizons, I would let her lead (until she tried to stand on my chest and make me lick her boots or pulled out a whip and...). While the writers may have been working from the point of view of a dominatrix and a submissive person, I saw it from a different point of view. No one was bound. No one was forced to do anything. No one feared retaliation (except from the butler if he caught them).

You can listen to me or not. Your choice. I am just giving you another way of looking at things. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sun, 11Oct30 21:59

Personally, when I decided to make D&S, I had never been interested by SM.
Cloe (The old lagooners remembers her) proposed to me this theme and I accepted as a challenge.
I tried to imagine the games that two persons very in love could invent to give each other the proof of their love and I adapted the scenario suggested by Cloe with my own thoughts.
Jackadict supplemented the team and he imagined also SM like a play.
The messages that I received after the game edition showed me that many players had appreciated the game and especially the characters.

Then, after Cloe left the lagoon, we imagined to make a third episode with Jackadict.
We built the scenario as the story of 2 women who are bored and build a domination play in the aim to discover new feelings.

I like this series, not because I can draw scenes of punishments or physical violence but because the characters allow to imagine complex relations and feelings and to develop new stories.

Florian is certainely very in love with Alancy. He plays his role of Master of Malfort because it is his duty.
Alancy is an young woman who had certainly a very strict education and discovers the erotic plays (like wendy) She loves what she discovers and wants always more.
Li-Ann was, since a long time, the most important woman in Malfort. She had certainly sexual relations with Florian. The Alancy arrival created new feeling for her, a mixture of love and jealousy.
And Martin...
His duty is to serve Malfort and Florian. He is a very interesting character because he is mysterious and he doesn't show his feelings... Maybe he is secretly in love with Alancy ... or... Florian......
shark
Site Admin

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 11Oct30 23:16

Cloe is gone? Why? What happened? I was away for a while.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sun, 11Oct30 23:29

She spaced her visits out, then don't came any more.
I don't know why.
shark
Site Admin

Next

Return to Shark's games