Desire & Submission 3

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Desire & Submission 3

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 11Sep04 09:23

LRM wrote:
easton wrote:je vous donne quelques explications
sur d&s3 sur la version en ligne ou sur celle telecharger je passe au debut les dialogues mais apres j'ai beau cliqué sur tout le corps et les environnements il ne se passe rien.
j'ai essayé de jouer a babysitting la pas de probleme
coerdialement
easton

If I understand what you say both the on-line and downloaded versions have the same problem. I think you need more guidance than anyone here can provide. Download Arnulf's video (see the link). Shark has toward the end of this thread given the help word.
http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?p=42944#p42944
Good luck
Lou

I think you meant this one Lou ;) http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php ... &start=135
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Sep04 21:18

Rikwar wrote:
LRM wrote:
sur d&s3 sur la version en ligne ou sur celle telecharger je passe au debut les dialogues mais apres j'ai beau cliqué sur tout le corps et les environnements il ne se passe rien.
coerdialement
easton

If I understand what you say both the on-line and downloaded versions have the same problem. I think you need more guidance than anyone here can provide. Download Arnulf's video (see the link). Shark has toward the end of this thread given the help word.
viewtopic.php?p=42944#p42944
Good luck
Lou

I think you meant this one Lou ;) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2150&start=135

I think you may be correct. Does the question concern the babysitting game. There is a video for that as well.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Trucla » Sun, 11Sep04 21:50

@ LRM & Rikwar: In order to avoid misunderstandings, I'll translate easton's post:
Let me try to explain
When playing d&s3 (using the online version and the downloaded one) at the beginning I managed to accomplish the part of dialogues but afterwards I've clicked everywhere on the whole body and the scenery but nothing happened.
I've tried to play babysitting, and there I had no problems.
Due to the fact that easton is not at ease with English, I think that LRM's suggestion is better for him than Rikwar's, because it goes indirectly to Arnulf's video.

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 11Sep05 06:06

Oops sorry I misread Lou's reply thinking the link was for Shark's help word [img]kator/smiley19.gif[/img]
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby luke » Mon, 11Sep05 12:28

coerdialement
easton

Allez, un petit indice : quelqu'un est caché dans la pièce, et il n'y a pas beaucoup d'endroits où se cacher...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby daniel27 » Wed, 11Sep07 05:22

necesito ayuda como puedo hacer en la parte cuando lin ann escoje la naranja la pela que sigue en ese momento se marca la naranja y que sigue please help
daniel27
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 11Sep07 07:44

Li-Ann peels the orange and then she puts the single slices in the maid's pussy (Hot-spot: Orange going to the maid's pussy). Then she presses (hot spot: the maid's knee) the maid's knees together and holds it. As she is done, she takes the maid's knees, put them apart and sucks the orange-juice from the maid's pussy( Hot-spot: she grabs the maid's knees and then moving her head down). [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 11Sep07 08:54

Ah... orange juice. What a wonderful way to start the day.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Jezya » Mon, 11Sep12 14:03

Loved the "new" game!!
Looking forward to the next one ;)
This is the place to come to find inspiration on how to spend your day lol ...she can't really be missing Florian THAT much, with morning, noone and evening treats like these!!

Anyone know how many bad endings there are in this one? ....I kind of had a smooth run this time, but I oh so do love Martin as well, so I don't want to miss out on anything [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Jezya
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 11Sep12 18:47

I can think of 3 bad endings.... but I am sure there are 1 or 2 more.

Sending the maid out with a banana up her ass. Not getting to your clothes in time in the barn. And, in either position, exposing yourself to the police.

As far as I could see... 3 is it. I ran through the game again and couldn't find any other bads.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Wiccan » Tue, 11Sep13 13:39

can anyone tell me how to get past the first scene with the whips keep getting early ending am I hitting to hard or am I missing a clue thx to antone who can help
Wiccan
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 11Sep13 13:48

Hi, Wiccan, You must avoid that the girls get hitted. Look after the breakfest to the maid's panties and don't let her go out without them.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Wiccan » Tue, 11Sep13 15:18

tyvm got it but now stuck with truck guys games seems to be stuck but hints tell me too look where she is looking and lower her arm clicked everywhere what am I doing wrong?
Wiccan
great white shark

Postby Wiccan » Tue, 11Sep13 16:11

nevermind got it
Wiccan
great white shark

Postby Jezya » Tue, 11Sep13 19:16

Loup Garou wrote:I can think of 3 bad endings.... but I am sure there are 1 or 2 more.

Sending the maid out with a banana up her ass. Not getting to your clothes in time in the barn. And, in either position, exposing yourself to the police.

As far as I could see... 3 is it. I ran through the game again and couldn't find any other bads.

It is what I found as well, thanks Loup :16:
- one bad ending per chapter doesn't seem like a bad fit either [img]kator/smiley19.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Jezya
sirens hunter

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games