Horny Afternoon (Part 2?)

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Horny Afternoon (Part 2?)

Postby Merlin » Sun, 07Nov25 05:17

It's just a thought, but now that I've actually been able to finish Horny Afternoon, I sincerely hope there's a Part 2 in the works! At the beginning of Part 1 the Nanny mentions Wendy's Aunt will be visiting the next day. Perhaps some fun with Auntie?

In the meantime, excellent game! :clap:
Merlin
Pilot fish

Postby Ohm » Mon, 07Dec03 03:53

Realy have to agree! :top:

what about some fun with the nanny ? second part make the nanny horny with some dildo or strap on maybe ? :love: or some bdsm action ?
Ohm
Pilot fish

Postby mastergreg » Mon, 08Jan28 23:44

i totaly agree with Ohn about the nanny,as for the game bring on part two. :clap:
mastergreg
Pilot fish

Postby Sufiking » Tue, 08Jan29 08:55

Hey guys , I am new to the boards if you cant tell , but iv been following pretty much every game since the start , and i must say each game has been pretty dam sweet , and I too hope for a sequal to horny afternoon ;-)
Sufiking
Pilot fish

Postby viper » Sun, 08Feb17 10:42

how do you dress the girl in horny afternoon???
viper
Pilot fish

Postby meusinq » Sat, 08Apr12 07:29

I definitely think a lesbian seduction of Nanny by Wendy could be a great scenario. There would be quite titillating risk element, with specific "lose" or "setback" triggers built in — like if Wendy moves too fast (especially in the early stages of the game), Nanny may panic, back off, go all outraged etc, so Wendy's early moves have to be gradual...

This, I think, has many tantalizing possibilities.
meusinq
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 08Apr12 23:26

meusinq wrote : I definitely think a lesbian seduction of Nanny by Wendy could be a great scenario. There would be quite titillating risk element, with specific "lose" or "setback" triggers built in — like if Wendy moves too fast (especially in the early stages of the game), Nanny may panic, back off, go all outraged etc, so Wendy's early moves have to be gradual...

The idea begins to interest me...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's games