New date with Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New date with Wendy

Postby IronMark » Fri, 08Jun06 14:26

Augiedog33 wrote : I'm having a bit of a problem, Wendy keeps losing her arm in the bath tub when I click on the bottles.

This has happened to me with this game and another flash game as well (from time to time). I can only get past this by right-clicking and selecting "rewind", then waiting for the game to load. I don't know if it's because there is so much traffic on the server with this new game, or if it's a feature of IE.
IronMark
great white shark

Postby blahblahpig » Fri, 08Jun06 17:04

I can't get past the handjob stage in the bathroom and firefox won't let me fast forward...HELP!!
blahblahpig
Pilot fish

Postby exkorling » Fri, 08Jun06 17:26

blahblahpig said: I can't get past the handjob stage in the bathroom and firefox won't let me fast forward...HELP!!

I too had this problem while running Firefox. I was able to fast forward and then click on her head to get it the rest of the way. Internet Explorer doesn't seem to have this glitch. Must be the way one of the lines of code is written that Firefox doesn't like or something.
exkorling
great white shark

Postby Nico » Fri, 08Jun06 17:29

Oui, trés bon jeu ! Et ça change un peu l'ambiance dans la salle de bain ! Par contre, la fin nous laisse un peu sur notre fin.... J'aurais bien vu Wendy et Nany continuer leur petits jeu du début, mais non, l'autre elle l'engueule parce qu'elle a passé trop de temps dans la salle de bain (avec le mec qui vient réparer le néon.... :lol: ). Peut être aurait il fallut faire une fin plus chaleureuse....à moins qu'il y ait un 3e volet de prévu....non ?.... :D
En tout cas,bravo ! C'est du bon boulot ! ;)
Nico
great white shark

Postby blahblahpig » Fri, 08Jun06 17:43

blahblahpig said: I can't get past the handjob stage in the bathroom and firefox won't let me fast forward...HELP!!

I too had this problem while running Firefox. I was able to fast forward and then click on her head to get it the rest of the way. Internet Explorer doesn't seem to have this glitch. Must be the way one of the lines of code is written that Firefox doesn't like or something.

IE stuffs up whenever i get to that stage. Does anyone know the proper way of getting thru that part? Wendy and the Nanny have both played with each other's breasts. And that's where I get stuck.
blahblahpig
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 08Jun06 18:04

Maybe some of them want to play herself with something else...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby mynameisnikki » Fri, 08Jun06 20:06

Can someone tell me the whole walkthrough for this game? I'm getting stuck a lot and getting caught by the nanny.
mynameisnikki
Pilot fish

Postby Black Angel » Fri, 08Jun06 20:08

As for the brushing hair sequence, Nanny allows Wendy to rub herself without scolding. Hope this helps.

Wendy rub herself, but then nanny stops brushing her hair and thies is the point i can not click any where. there is coming no text, just the musik and nothing works. :-(
Black Angel
Pilot fish

Postby pottybob » Fri, 08Jun06 20:41

superb game with many options to extend: nanny drying her after the bath accidental rubbing; nanny being allowed to cum in bathroom without interruption having been reluctantly stripped by wendy; and after the game: " nanny can you rub that cream into my thigh" great admiration for Shark.congratulations
pottybob
great white shark

Postby LeeJay » Fri, 08Jun06 22:08

LeeJay wrote :

Yeah, same here -- anyone have a hint on where to click to move on?

I figured it out. You need to do everything at least twice before you pull down his pants and rub him. Then a click on the head works. Yayy Shark. Good game!

One question and a suggestion. When will Sensual Experiment be ready for download now that Wendy II is out and how about making Wendy II available for download before the next game but after a reasonable period of time?
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 08Jun06 23:14

there are many way to download a flash file ....
shark
Site Admin

Postby LeeJay » Sat, 08Jun07 00:34

shark wrote : there are many way to download a flash file ....

Yeah, I'm sure there are but I don't know them -- a hint?

Thanks Sharkey
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby shark » Sat, 08Jun07 00:45

LeeJay wrote :
I figured it out. You need to do everything at least twice before you pull down his pants and rub him. Then a click on the head works.

I think it was a bug... corrected
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Sat, 08Jun07 00:59

LeeJay wrote :
Yeah, I'm sure there are but I don't know them -- a hint?
Thanks Sharkey

on a page containing a flash animation, put up the sources of the page and look for the flash file address (ended by.swf). open this address (copy in the navigator) and save it on your hard drive.
shark
Site Admin

Postby exkorling » Sat, 08Jun07 01:35

Shark said: on a page containing a flash animation, put up the sources of the page and look for the flash file address (ended by.swf). open this address (copy in the navigator) and save it on your hard drive.

Good suggestions Mr. Shark! I think alot of the problems with the game getting hung up are problems with the internet connection and the pace at which the download to your computer is going. If you do as you suggest then most of the problems will go away I think. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Tim
exkorling
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games