Sensual Experiment HELP!!

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Sensual Experiment HELP!!

Postby Boopiepoo » Tue, 08Jan22 13:43

Does anyone know what to do when their skirts are off and she doesnt let me touch breast and i can only play with self and kiss her neck?
Boopiepoo
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Tue, 08Jan22 14:31

Like every woman, the brunette has TWO breasts :lol:
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 08Jan22 15:14

Yeah, I said somewhere, she'd be lopsided otherwise.

Mon Dieu? Can people not make an effort to at least do some research?

With "Island Girl" at this point might be understandable, but this one? There's enough for someone so determined to read it all.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby luke » Tue, 08Jan22 18:27

Mon Dieu? Can people not make an effort to at least do some research?

i entirely and definitively agree with you :hic:
luke

Postby Steve » Wed, 08Jan23 04:15

I'm completely agree with you guys.
But some words are not in the dictionary in 2008, like: Explore, Try to find, Try, Find, Read... :gluk:
So long... :hic:
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Boopiepoo » Fri, 08Jan25 02:33

Hey! Please? and i have done research but i cant seem to find it out so PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! im STILL stuck! :ouin:
Boopiepoo
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Fri, 08Jan25 03:52

Boopiepoo,
Ok, don't cry like that! Maybe you were in the wrong topic...
And if you type on your Kboard the "Magic Word": help
Is it better like that? I think, but is it really interseting?
I'm not sure...
Good luck.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Boopiepoo » Fri, 08Jan25 09:28

Thanks!
Boopiepoo
Pilot fish

Postby Orgasm » Sun, 08Feb24 22:22

[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]hello i am SOOO HAPPY i have been trying for a few weeks and i couldn't manage the 2nd course. But tonight it was amazing i completed the game and it felt great.If any women are reading this it really helps to play with your pussy because then you are pleasuring yourself aswell, near the end grab a dildo and insert into yourself just like the game.
Orgasm
Pilot fish

Postby snane99 » Fri, 08Feb29 02:06

how do u get past the begining
snane99
Pilot fish

Postby koshersausage » Sat, 08Mar08 03:28

ive dildoed her and fingered her what do i do next
koshersausage
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Sun, 08Mar09 21:39

She want a little bit more, but she can do it herserlf. There aren't lot of places left...
luke

Postby Blindeyes » Mon, 08Mar10 18:52

Alright, for all of you gamers that have been having a little trouble on Sensual Experiment, here's a complete walkthrough! OMG, I'm helping people cheat! Pfft. If you get stuck, the game becomes no fun if you can't finish her off! Woo! Anyway, here's the lowdown.

You can start out by clicking on the blond woman's puss. She'll play with herself for a little bit. Let it work her up and then touch the brunette's hand and caress her a little. Then click her thigh. DON'T BE AFRAID WHEN SHE SAYS SHE'S ASHAMED! The world ain't over, yeah? Go back and caress the blond woman's nethers again and then touch the brunette's hand again. Once she's relaxed a little, click her shoulder. The blond will lean against her. You can try her thigh again once and she'll nudge your hand away. Try her breast. She'll tell you it's embarassing again. Go back to caressing her thigh until she spreads her legs. Then you can try her breast again. She'll tell you it's embarassing again and then the two of them will take their skirts off.

Now you're on the next scene. First things first - have the blond work herself for a little bit. Then try the brunette's right breast. HER right breast, as in left on your screen. She'll reject it. Once she has, breathe into her hair for a while and then try her left breast. HER left breast, as in right on your screen. After a while, she'll say she feels ashamed again. DON'T PANIC! The two of them will take shirts off and you'll be ready to move to the next scene.

Start out by massaging her shoulders for a little bit. Massages always work best, yeah? Anyway, move on to caressing her breasts while her bra is still on. Once she's good and worked up, go back to her shoulders for a little and then remove her bra. Her right (your left) breast will make her massage it. Her left (your right) will make the blond play with the brunette's nipples. Once you've got that done, try reaching for her groin. She will reject it and you'll be ready to move to the next scene.

In this scene, you can't really do anything to make her leave. Reach for her nethers and she'll cross her legs. Kiss her for a little, then caress the side of her head, then kiss her again. It may take a few times, but eventually while the blonde is kissing her, you'll be able to reach down and caress her nethers. Do it 'til she cums! OMG, WTF, spooge!

Anyway, next scene. You can pretty freely lick and finger her even when she's reached max pleasure. Have fun with it for a while, then have her play with the blond's puss for max pleasure. It'll move to the next scene and she'll talk about not being able to believe she was just fingering you. Ain't experimenting great! Anyway, next scene.

She'll be on her back with her legs spread with the blond between them with a dildo at her legs. You can pretty freely play with her puss and use the dildo on her. After a while of doing either or both, you can have the brunette play with her right (your left) breast. After a little of that, you can have her play with her clit while you're using the dildo on her. Make sure you've got the dildo in her for both. Once you've worked her up enough, the game's over and you've mastered the art of sensual experimentations. Ain't it great! Oh wait, no you haven't. You read a walkthrough and took the easy way out. Oh well, don't be ashamed. It's up here for you to have fun. Take care and enjoy yourselves, you horny gamers. ~_^
Blindeyes
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Tue, 08Mar11 03:21

Blindeyes
Very good job. :clap:
But you can type on your kboard just 4 letters: help or aide (In French)during the game, at every steps.
But sometime, it's too hard :D ;)
Btw, it's a very good job. :clap:
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Tscroggs » Mon, 08Mar17 07:05

How do you get her bra off? I can get there easily, but can figure out where to click to remove it.
Tscroggs
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Shark's games