Wendy and Nanny

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Wendy and Nanny

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Sep19 21:50

mikefromcanada: I never have seen or heard something like that in the Horny Afternoon games!
As far as I understood, you have downloaded the games from two different sources, therefore it is unlike that the downloaded files would be corrupted. Maybe you have a problem with your computer. What do you use? Internet Eplorer or Firefox? And do you use XP or Vista?
What happens, if you play the game online from e.g. Shark's Lagoon or Horny Gamer directly?
However, you may try to download the files again. Good luck!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby kim » Fri, 08Sep19 23:21

mikefromcanada
It sounds to me like a bad connection or foult (break) in a monitor cable.
Next time this happens, try moving / wrigling the cable at the point where it enters the plug at either end (monitor or computer) while keeping an eye on the screen.
kim
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Sep20 00:37

A wrigling contact may be a good idea! You can test it by loading the game on a USB-stick and test the game with another computer. Then you can sort out a fault of the file. You also can use another monitor (maybe you have an old one?)
Arnulf

Postby Lucaboo2 » Sat, 08Sep20 10:36

OMG![img]smile/eek.gif[/img] Guess it is actually a censoring action from some American Neo-Con saboteurs against the naughty sinners of the Lagoon! [img]smile/fouet.gif[/img]
OMG![img]smile/eek.gif[/img] They are gonna get us all! Cloè run away from here before they get you too! Save at least yourself!! :cry:
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Sep20 19:38

Poor Lucaboo2, you must be teased by a nightmare [img]smile/couto.gif[/img] . Please stay cool an quiet, we will clear up the situation. :fume: I'm sure, then you can sleep well again![img]smile/music.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby love_romeo2468 » Wed, 08Sep24 01:26

Are u finished Shark.....Whn is ha3 comming???? Give us a date plz....Waiting.....for the game......
love_romeo2468
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Wed, 08Sep24 14:20

love_romeo2468 wrote : Are u finished Shark.....Whn is ha3 comming???? Give us a date plz....Waiting.....for the game......

As he wrote (what you could have read... ;) ), it hopefully could be the end of september. In my opinion, i think the release will be when the game is finished... :D
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby Lucaboo2 » Wed, 08Sep24 14:27

The old Chinese Saviour says: "Should Shark-Sensei lose his time in answering to all who ask when HA3 will be ready... HA3 would simply never be ready in a lifetime!"
Just be cool, boys... wait a few days and our beloved Wendy will ring our doorbell!
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby K9GM3 » Thu, 08Sep25 17:49

Lucaboo2 wrote : The old Chinese Saviour says: "Should Shark-Sensei lose his time in answering to all who ask when HA3 will be ready... HA3 would simply never be ready in a lifetime!"
Just be cool, boys... wait a few days and our beloved Wendy will ring our doorbell!

I'd be disturbed...
K9GM3
great white shark

Previous

Return to Shark's games