MANY PROBLEMS !!!!

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: MANY PROBLEMS !!!!

Postby enemy » Fri, 08Jul04 13:55

[img]smile/pcrying.gif[/img] [img]smile/pcrying.gif[/img] HELP PLZ !!!
THE GREAT SHARK !! PLZ HELP ME !!!! [img]smile/pcrying.gif[/img] [img]smile/pcrying.gif[/img]

Another very Spicial Afternoon !!
when i go to bath i don`t know what should i do , because when i pick up the bottle the game hangs and i can`t do any thing !!

-------------------------------------
Horny Afternoon !!!
When I`m looking the mag and playing withmyself the motherfucker nanny comes and tell me some bull shits !!

plz tell me how should i play with my self,if you plase tell me step by step !!!
(e.g. : breat,pussy,pussy,breast,breast )
-------------------------------------
Late night at office !!!
I typed help,it told me massage her sholder, i did but nothing happened !!!
what should i do ?

PLZ HELP ME, I Love This game but i can`t go o with them !!
enemy
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 08Jul04 15:41

I'm not Shark, but i can help you.
First, do you red some other topics in the forum, and not just the last on games where you have problems ? I think no, because you surely found some tips.
But i'll still help you. But i never give complete walkthrough, you'll only get clues.
Another special afternoon : there's one spot on her body, but it isn't her pussy : she wont this (for the moment)
Special afternoon : when Nanny comes, you have to be a decent girl. So what is wrong ? just click on it, and Wendy becomes an angel (there are two spots)
Late night : you have to click and to keep the button on while you move your hand

Have fun
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby enemy » Fri, 08Jul04 18:28

I`ve Finished both Afternoons but i`m still having problems in LATE NIGHT !!!
enemy
Pilot fish

Postby enemy » Fri, 08Jul04 22:39

I`m still trying but it doesn`t work at all !! ( LATE NIGHT )
enemy
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Fri, 08Jul04 23:52

You have really many problems! The games are a little complicated but the real girls are very complicated too… (I would like a forum for explain how I can rub the breasts of the wife of my neighbor [img]smile/biggrinpimp.gif[/img] )…. Courage… all the tips are on the forum… It is just necessary to search a little.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Wildman » Sun, 08Jul06 09:15

shark wrote : You have really many problems! The games are a little complicated but the real girls are very complicated too… (I would like a forum for explain how I can rub the breasts of the wife of my neighbor [img]smile/biggrinpimp.gif[/img] )…. Courage… all the tips are on the forum… It is just necessary to search a little.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wildman
sirens hunter

Postby Lucaboo2 » Fri, 08Aug29 17:07

shark wrote : You have really many problems! The games are a little complicated but the real girls are very complicated too… (I would like a forum for explain how I can rub the breasts of the wife of my neighbor [img]smile/biggrinpimp.gif[/img] )…. Courage… all the tips are on the forum… It is just necessary to search a little.

For your neighbour's wife I guess that 2 bottles of Italian wine would certainly work... The 1st do make him drunk & asleep, the 2nd to get in touch with her... Beware of any bug in the software, or you'll get him "rubbing" you with an axe...
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Aug29 19:06

[img]smile/music.gif[/img]Hey, Shark, to come to a success with your neighbour's wife it seems to be more a longtime-project. PATIENCE and LITTLE STEPS are the right strategy, I guess! [img]smile/sifflotte.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby spitzertyp » Sat, 08Aug30 21:22

And - maybe - show her your games to get her in the right mood.... [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]
Show HIM your games to keep him busy for a couple of hours...days... :top:
@enemy: be patient! read all (READ! ALL!) the helpful hints in this forum - and you will succeed. But: READ!! BE PATIENT! UNDERSTAND!!
:fume:
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby K9GM3 » Sun, 08Aug31 14:04

About the bottle... You might want to right-click the game screen once and press "Return". It takes you to the loading screen. Let it fully load, then try again.

If that's not the problem, you're clicking the wrong area. Try and figure out where a girl might use the bottle, or its contents...
K9GM3
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Sep01 12:30

@enemy: Dr.Shark has installed a helpful tool: If you stuck, only print "help" (or the same in french - I guess it should be "aid") and you will get a hint.
[img]smile/xuh.gif[/img] --> [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]

@shark: Is this tool still working?
As to your neighbour's wife: It depends on her personality; sometimes you may ask directly (....my greatest dream is to touch........) That is the same as Wendy did with Nanny.[img]smile/zemin.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby nick_olsen65 » Thu, 08Sep04 10:48

I agree, I also experienced this problem! When I take the schampoo bottle, the game stops, I cannot do anything. What do I do wrong? How can I move on?

Thanks for an otherwise great game!
nick_olsen65
sirens hunter

Postby SquallLion » Thu, 08Oct02 01:50

mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Return to Shark's games