Horny Afternoon III: NEED HELP!!!

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Horny Afternoon III: NEED HELP!!!

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct17 11:37

YES; Poor Shark, when he follows your well-meaned advice, he would no more be able to communicate with us in the forum, because bestiality matters ( the thing with the horse) are not allowed here.

Then we have "Shark's forum without Shark"!:lol:
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Felix » Fri, 08Oct17 12:05

Arnulf wrote : :top: THX, Felix! How are you? longtime nothing seen from you! [img]smile/hide.gif[/img] Have you noticed my ariane actions?[img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]

Euhm, no; I'm gonna try downloading your last ArianeB add-ons and have a go at it.
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby habs_4_ever » Fri, 08Oct17 16:26

y a tu une facon de aller au 3 choix des le debut? pcq c'est assez gosant de refaire tout le parcours pour se rendre au 3 choix. J'aimerais explorer un peu le choix avec les 2 filles et frank. peu-etre a part les bj tu peut faire qqch d'autre?
habs_4_ever
sirens hunter

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct17 16:50

habs_4_ever, As far as I have understood, you had played the game up to the end by having sex play with Frank and the girls. Have you realized, that there are two girls, of which each can blow off Frank. :??:

During the game, shortly after Frank has entered, you have the choice between three points to click on. The ending with Frank and the girls you have already played. :roi: Have you tried to click on Nanny? Maybe that had a rather frustrating outcome. [img]smile/mad.gif[/img] :cry: [img]smile/mad.gif[/img]

And, finally, have you tried to click on Frank?............... [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct17 19:30

A new Topic "Help for HA3" has been opened (I've deleted the Topic)

[img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img] PLEASE READ AND RESPECT THE RULES ! [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]

chcoq wrote:
salut a tous
voulai je suis bloqué a ha3 quand le mec est allongé par terre et que les 2 fille son sur lui une des fille le masturbe.
j'ai pu faire un cunnilingus et a l'autre fille j'ai pu les faire embrassé mais arrivé après je ne sais plus quoi faire je suis bloqué
Aidez moi please
merci pour toute réponse
(PS HA3 =AN AFTERNOON AT THE SWIMMING POOL )

--Last edited by chcoq on 2008-10-17 15:08:24 --

Lucaboo2 answered:
ChCoq (un Coq de la Suisse? )
Tons of posts have been written on the forum about "How not to get stuck" in HA3... What about reading them before opening one another?

Anyway... Just remember that Cloè and Wendy are good friends, so they would SHARE ANYTHING! For example... an ice cream...

chcoq's reply:
Merci pour ton aide j'ai pu finir le jeu

this transfer made a lot of wotk, please be gentle to me ! [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Previous

Return to Shark's games