HAIII 3rd Ending

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HAIII 3rd Ending

Postby Gravelor » Sat, 08Oct18 05:04

hey i beat the game with both endings and i was wondering which person to click on at the midpoint of the game to start towards the 3rd ending. ive done both regulars several times and still caint find it. plz help me out man. Thanks
Gravelor
Pilot fish

Postby Gib » Sat, 08Oct18 07:20

Spoiler alert! Don't read any further if you don't want to know anything about the game before playing it.
Alerte aux révélations inopinées! Ne lisez pas le message plus bas si vous ne voulez pas savoir de détails sur le jeu avant d'avoir fini d'y jouer.

Pour ma part je ne parle pas d'avoir battu le jeu mais bien de l'avoir terminé des deux manières qui mênent à la bonne fin.

Je me joint à Gravelor pour demander si la troisième fin est celle en queue de poisson (Haha! Normal pour un requin!) qui est celle qui fait que Nanny est en colêre.
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Oct18 21:35

That is the consquence, when not reading the topics already existing, but opening a new topic for an already repeatedly discussed matter!

It has been said a lot about the dammed "third" ending, of which say that it is not really a indepeneent ending. In such a case, I aleays use to say: "one cumshot for two girls?" And which one of the girls is the lucky to finish Frank off?
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Gib » Sun, 08Oct19 02:12

Thanks Arnulf. Found it after I replied to this post. You can at least give me credit for not starting a new topic.
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Oct19 02:19

What kind of credit do you have in mind?
Arnulf

Postby Gib » Sun, 08Oct19 06:33

You don't have that expression in Austria? Giving credit where credit is due.
It just means the reverse of faulting me. To say I did good.

Or you already knew that and I'm the victim of a prank. :no:
Are you being paid by the number of posts in a day? Or the ones you respond to or are addressed to you? Hunh? Hunh? :p
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby mevan_snp » Mon, 08Oct20 09:46

what is 3rd ending? how to do that plz help
mevan_snp
great white shark

Postby luke » Mon, 08Oct20 12:29

2 girls with Franck = 2 ends
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct20 14:05

Hallo Gib, obviously you are not so happy, when you are told about actions, which are not so welcome. But let me say, we all together are making somethings wrong and I am no exception. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

If you feel to be treated inequally rough, that was 100% not my intention. [img]smile/blush.gif[/img] And to act according the behaviour rules - I would it not count as extraordinary benefit. [img]smile/luvlove.gif[/img]

The main reason for drafting the rules was the hype, which the release of HA3 has produced. Within short time, the forum was overloaded with a lot of topics, which did aready exist two or more times. So it was very difficult for all users to find a thread among the many similar topics. And for this reason the moderator team was made to help all members out of this messy circumstances. The main target was, to assist and to help you all and not to produce as many posts as possible.

BTW, up to now I'm earning no money or another benefits for my doing, but if you have the meaning, this would be a good idea, I could give you my bank account number. [img]smile/xtongue.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby Gib » Mon, 08Oct20 17:54

Dear Arnulf,
We obviously have misunderstanding. My last post in this topic was meant to be humoristic, that is why I used the smileys. I was never mad or sad or felt to be the victim of unjust sanctions.
All I said, after your first intervention, is that I was not the one who started the thread. I merely added to it and pointed that out to you. I fully understand that a multiplication of discussion thread on exactly the same subject is something that is not beneficial. It is confusing, it invites repetition and clutters the forum.

I think that you and the other moderators should use your administrative privileges and delete some of them, transfer some and lock down others with the mention of the title of the correct thread to post to.

You certainly have my permission to destroy this one (not that you need my permission), so as to make the forum more organized, fun and easier to read. Thank you.
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct20 19:46

Sorry!>>>or not sorry!, :lol: :ouin: :lol: that is the question. Gib, I think, we have understood each other. There are some people, who know me very well, but have sometimes troubles to differ my sayings, wether these should be taken as seious or not. But in realty, when I go serious, everone will realize that without doubts! :cry: [img]smile/mad.gif[/img] :cry:

It is surely not our NR.1-Job to erase posts or topics, the forum has its main function to give space to all, who want to say whatever they want. Only few exceptions are made by the rules.[img]smile/disturbed.gif[/img]
Additionally, each one, who writes in something, has his reason therefore.[img]smile/pouceup.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby Lucaboo2 » Mon, 08Oct20 20:22

Don't worry Gib... Arnulf gets payed like a maharaja for his work, so he will soon be able to rent two girls to role-play HA 3 live on stage! :D

(...me? Oh, I bet that I should ever get paid 50 C. for each of my evil posts, I'd already be the new landowner of the Mansion Wendy lives in! [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Gib » Tue, 08Oct21 08:49

Personnellement, c'est pas sur une scène que je jouerais à Horny Afternoon III si j'avais les moyens de 'louer' deux jolies filles.
C'est plûtot dans la suite d'un hôtel de luxe.

Et je serais enclin à faire beaucoup d'improvisation! :D
Gib
lagoon predator

Return to Shark's games