in bed with alison

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: in bed with alison

Postby looking » Sun, 08Oct19 18:03

I downloaded the game, but when I unzip the file I get a map that's empty.
looking
sirens hunter

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Oct19 18:28

I had the same problem with VISTA, when downloading another zip-file. Maybe you can use a computer running with XP for the unzip action, or you download another unzip- program from the net. You should look for a freeware or you take a shareware and use it for solving your problem before the test time runs out.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby shark » Sun, 08Oct19 20:29

Alison is an old game… I think that Vista frightens it...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct20 02:22

When the game is on the HD, Vista plays the game without problems. The difficulty is to unpack the zip-file with Vista. The Vista system offers an unzip function by transferring the zip-file to another folder. In this case the menu asks if the file should be transferred, pasted or extracted. In the most cases the extraction works OK, but sometimes the computer says, that the file already exists and at the end you can find the new file, but it is empty. I solved this problem, that I transfer such zip files to my old machine, working with XP, unzip the file there and put it back on my Vista Laptop.
Arnulf

Postby luke » Mon, 08Oct20 12:30

Topic moved from 'All sexy games' to 'Shark's games' (It's a Shark's game)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 08Nov24 15:23

I too have never been able to use the down load, it is in a forign language and re-directs to another sight when trying to finish opening
never look back
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 08Nov24 16:08

Please explain more. Are you downloading from Sharks' links? There should be no problem. Link you should use, under the "Sexy Games" button is http://rapidshare.com/files/87074460/in ... n.zip.html

Mmm. Moved off site. Not an issue. Shark, in updates has placed this on a server other than this. You shouldn't have any worries, except Alison may not be rushing to be valued :-)
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tallpine62 » Sat, 08Nov29 04:43

thank you squeeky, trying to down load now ,; ric
never look back
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 08Nov30 05:29

nope, same thing, the game is in a strange language that i can not understand, ric
never look back
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby cruiser » Sun, 08Nov30 10:21

He tallpine...plz explain your problem moore exactly otherwise we cant help you better.
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 08Nov30 18:55

when i unzip the file, in comes out in a language that i dont understand, and then to a web site that says it is unauthorized, whats up with that.?
never look back
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby cruiser » Sun, 08Nov30 19:08

He tallpine

sorry but I havent those kind of error.
Go on Sharks mainpage.Then click sexy games...there you find all downladeble Games.Klick on the image and it brings you to rapidshare.Im from Germany and the Site comes in german also.
klick free user and the time runs down.at 0 the Dl button appears press and Dl starts.I use win.rar and so I became a win.rar folder.

when you have save on your HD and unpack it you should have an install .exe

This is in french of course...shark is french.but the buttons are the same like other install exe folders.

All games I have Dl this way never lead me to a strange web site.

start and it should begin to install the game.

Hope it helps

greetings cruiser
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 08Nov30 19:44

not knowing what is said, when i click quittar, a message says 16 bit windows subsystem not suitable for DOS and microsoft windows applications. cruiser, thanks for trying to help me with this
never look back
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Nov30 20:13

tallpine62, I checked your installing problem. As cruiser said, after extracting the zip-file, you'll get a little blue file, named "IBWA-instal.exe". Double-clicking on it reveals an installation-window in French. First you will be asked in which folder you want to install (usually you get in a small window a proposal offering a path) you can take it or choose another target folder. When you are ready, click on the button "suivant" (Means: "continue"). Usually you have not prepared such a target folder, the installer askes you if the folder should be created automatically. You always should click on the blue marked button (that is the proposed one). When the program is installed, you get an blue written website ("clickteam)" to click on. Do not click on it, but click on the bottom the button "Quitter" (means "end" or "leave")
At this point the window will ask you "Lancer in bed with Alison", you can do it or click away the hook in the little square. Then you will see: "Merci d'utiliser Install Creator" (means: "thank you for using this installation program") If you open the target folder, you'll find a lot of files and the file to start the game is the square with the teddybear (an exe.file).
Arnulf

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 08Nov30 23:41

Arnulf, both you and Cruiser are super for spending your time trying to help me with this, I will try to down load again right now, thanks
never look back
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Shark's games