Horny Afternoon IV

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Horny Afternoon IV

Postby jamestur » Wed, 08Oct15 03:23

Love the games. Loved the dual ending in 3. Would like to comment that I would like to see the ability to get the characters to have more than one orgasm like it was in game 1. ie would have been nice to get Wendy and Chloe each an orgasm while they were playing with each other, get Nanny to Have one while they were playing with her, etc.
jamestur
Pilot fish

Postby PartyTimeGirl23 » Thu, 08Oct16 09:54

Love these games, Shark is awesome! i enjoy the HA games very much, and even though we know he needs his rest...i cant wait for the next one of the series to come out. Or honestly one from one of the others...i really enjoyed the late night at the office one too, would love to see another of its kind too. ^_^ Sharky you totally rock and i enjoy your games so very much ^_^
PartyTimeGirl23
Pilot fish

Postby pottybob » Thu, 08Oct16 18:53

Why put all of pressure on Shark having just finished one? Try writing a scrïpt to develop the story the way you would like it to go. I did one for myself. It's good fun to try and to try to retain the character's personalities. :top:
pottybob
great white shark

Postby mevan_snp » Mon, 08Oct20 10:17

hi all i can't wait to play another HA game, thise game is very adictive, if GGC (God of Game Creation) can make it fast i really glad.
thnaks GGC
mevan_snp
great white shark

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 08Nov30 19:13

as the Shark has indicated, HA4 is 3 months out, now all of us can let our thoughts run wild as to what the Shark will have for us next.
Nanny and Wendy in the bathroom were getting hot before the boy showed up, would be nice to continue with that theme, throw in Chlo and have 3 way, would like for Nanny to take boy and his dad to the barn for breading,
Many ways to go, we will respect what the Shark let have in HA4, he the best
never look back
tallpine62
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Budokai » Sun, 08Dec07 04:28

Maybe Frank could take advantage of what he did, and softly threat Nanny with telling everybody what happened if she doesn't do what he wants...
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Gisburne » Sun, 08Dec07 15:26

I love these games and are waiting with big anticipation for the new part 4. And sure, Mr. Shark needs a rest before undertaking the programming of the new game!

About Wendy and Nanny in black leather and cracking whips. I wish they could hunt me down at work, would be much more joyful to go to work [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Gisburne
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Shark's games