Really Hot Sand 2

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Really Hot Sand 2

Postby Mr. V » Mon, 09Jan12 07:27

It's me, again...

Need help...

After guy puts honey drink on cock and girl suck it...
What comes next???

Thanks for help...
Mr. V
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 09Jan12 09:13

Well? What would you expect?

Give her a drink to rinse her mouth!!!

No. Seriously, There is a help draft on this somewhere on site but I don't have it catalogued. I suggest you begin a search through threads related to Hot Sands and trust someone can give you a location in the meantime.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 09Jan12 09:21

Hey! Shark, any of the moderators? [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

How easily would it be to provide a noticeable icon labeled Shark Games First Help?

This would then lead to a "closed" FAQ thread where one could check for:
a) Shark game "name"
b) Specific issues, and
c) Have links to either/and/or specifics or walkthroughs.
And then if something inadvertently seeps through all of us can reference the iconic link.

Now by "closed" I did mean quite specifically that it was closed to general membership addition; admin privileged could add to and amend as seen fit. Image
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Jan12 11:28

First: Mr. V: Have a look on this topic in the Lagoon:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394-2644-4331-0-Really-Sand-help.htm
Here you'll find all what you need!

Hi, Squeeky, there already exists a first aid section in the forum, named: "Doctor shark's consultations". There are all the elements which you've proposed above. The difference is only that this section is open for all users and it is free for all members to write in their advices, questions and findings. I think, that matches very perfectly the demand. But I'll admit you one weakness of this first aid section: Since it is made by the members, there is contained an individually selfmade confusion in it's systemaic performance, that sometimes make it difficult to find the right answers. Somtimes the members write their posts in another section than the suitably right one or they give their therads an unclear title. But as far as i've noticed, if you really want to get answers, you'll to more than 99% can find it here. (Look for example at Mr. V's problem and the easy way to solve it!). BTW, I drafted a written walkthrough for the two Really Hot Sand games, but after publishing the demo-video I did not release this walkthrough.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 09Jan12 11:59

Aahh!! There in is exactly my point! The consultations need to be working better!

How many times do I see comments like "I got my finger on .. " and something different happens? So what do we do? We answer the call!!

Result? We add to Shark's storage!!

No! There has to be a better way! I'm not a webmaster, but I'd think Shark as owner would look to contain volume so the webmaster does not override him.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Jan12 12:54

Squeeky, I think, that's the price to be paid when letting the members free hand in making their contributions. The adventure thereof is the synergetic outcome of the variety of ideas. Shark and the moderator team are trying to keep this variety within reasonable limits, but we are no sheriffs! Each one of the lagooners primarily should have a enjoyable time here.

I didn't contact Shark with this matter up to now, maybe he could have a different sight, but I don't believe so.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Return to Shark's games