Nanny's Birthday

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Nanny's Birthday

Postby gramps » Wed, 09May06 02:25

I just want to outline a game to give our great man something to think about.
1. Have Wendy on phone first calling Frank asking him to make something that will get Nanny "in the mood", and then calling Cloe, asking her to bring at least 3 gifts(one for each of them, hinting at Cloe bringing a sexy nightie, Frank giving Nanny some sexy body oils, and for herself having Cloe bring a sexy string bikini.
2, Have Nanny get out of bed and go start a shower, and have Wendy walk in, offer to wash Nanny's back (has an all over wash) and have Wendy get Nanny very hot in shower. Just before Nanny can have release, there is a knock on door and Franks voice asking "Any body in here?"
Both Nanny and Wendy grab for the towel (there is only one), and Nanny beats Wendy to it. Wendy (knowing that if she stays in room, she will get grounded,) runs from the bathroom, leaving Nanny and Frank in Bathroom.
Frank: (carrying a big bottle of doctored wine) "Nanny I apologize for busting in, but I wanted to give you this bottle of Wine that dad made." This is part of your birthday gift
from me."
Nanny: "Why thank you Frank, I will appreciate it very much." Nanny sits down on the stool and takes a swig right out of the bottle and says "MMMMM this is delicious." "Now where is my hair brush?" Frank spots it on the counter and grabs it and says, "Nanny, may I please brush your hair for you?" "I used to love to brush mom's hair before she died in a wreck."
Nanny: "Of course you can!" "I never knew that your mother died." "It must be hard on you."
Frank: "Not as bad as dad tho, He almost wanted to quit living." Nanny: (taking another small sip of wine and enjoying Frank brushing her hair), starts playing with her leg. Frank notices but keeps brushing. Nanny now starting to feel the
effect of the wine, moves her hand up to her pussy, playing with it under the towel. Frank noticing this now moves around to the side of Nanny, making sure that he brushes his crotch on Nanny's other hand, and continues to brush. Nanny is now playing with her pussy with one hand and starts feeling Franks crotch with the other(not really thinking, just acting).
Frank grabs the moisturizing cream from the desk, and holds it up to Nanny and asks, "May I? Nanny forgets that she just got a towel on and scoots back and opens her legs some.
Frank drops down to his knees and starts putting oil on Nanny's legs. he shortly moves up her legs, parting her legs and pulling the towel off Nanny. After that he uses the cream on her breast and then again on her pussy. Just as Nanny is about to come, AGAIN comes a knock on the door. Nanny re grabs the towel and moves away from Frank who is now standing.
In walks Wendy followed by Cloe. They both ignore Frank and hold out their gifts to Nanny.
"Happy birthday!" they both said at once. Nanny (flustered, but determined not to let it show) opens gifts, receiving a sexy 2 piece string bathing suit from Wendy, a sexy nightie set from Cloe, and erotic body oils from Frank.
Nanny thanks them and tells everyone to meet at the pool.

Now before I go to pool area I need to know from the boss if this is good. If so I will continue.

Gramps
gramps
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 09May06 05:02

This looks interesting, also you have provided for the sensual build up and potential 'triggers' that release the 'barriers' to the next action.

Since Cloe (the mermaid) suggests Shark is nigh on finishing his next game maybe we need to see what that offers. it would be unfortunate if what he is developing somehow encringes on this making further development a time waster on your behalf, and any others who want to add to what you have offered.

But yes, let's be guided by Shark.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby gramps » Wed, 09May06 06:10

would love to get a good review from her also but I will wait to see.....If it follows my story , all the more better..I will know I was on rite track

Gramps
gramps
sirens hunter

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Wed, 09May06 10:32

Wow it looks great! I like the input for the triggers and the slow build up.

Will work on my idea and see if you can incorporate it.

Wayne the confused?
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09May06 11:36

Girls and boys, please be aware that the shark's games should be full of challenges having a good story and be not too long! Look for example to the Cheerleader's party of Pusooy: It's an excellent game but very, very long! If you know well how to play this game, it's duration is about one and a half hour! Think of playing part 1 and 2 directly and subsequently, you are busy during at least two hours. Threrfore, when you cause Shark creating a game with such a long story, we all will get time problems for playing such a game.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 09May06 14:16

In addition it would also be good to look at the download size of what Shark gives us.

I'm not suggesting that any of us are going to be concerned about download times, it's just that when one looks at the size of those files, what Shark incorporates and the time to the next game, does anyone really want Shark to double the size of the game?

One more thought. Many players encounter sufficient problems with challenges in current games for which some of us offer advice. I doubt too many of us want to give adversely lengthy walkthroughs even though they do come available.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby gramps » Thu, 09May07 03:16

I WAS trying to build the thing short, but still have triggers and build up. if it is too long I will work on it

Gramps
gramps
sirens hunter

Return to Shark's games