i am stuck

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: i am stuck

Postby winterchris » Mon, 09Jul06 11:10

when wendy and tarek geht together - i just can touch her bud - what else do i have to do? thanks for the help! game is great!

chris
winterchris
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Jul06 11:15

Look at Cloé, she also has to do something.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby qbv8 » Mon, 09Jul06 11:23

Hi winterchris
Welcome to the lagoon. First thing to do if you seek help is to look into the Forum "Doctor shark consultations". There you find at the first entry a thread with the title "The I'm-stuck-and-need-quick-help Overview". If you start from there, the chance is relly high that you get your answers quickly, and much faster than posting your (possibly already answered) question into a (possibly new) thread, and wait for some knowledgeable lagooner to log in, read and answer your question.

Have a nice day!
qbv8
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Jul06 22:07

Please - Post something here - [color=FF00FF]Forum index/Introductions/[/color]About You (Introduce yourself in this topic) About You

So we may properly welcome you to the Lagoon.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Jul06 22:38

Hi, LRM, I and we all very much appreciate your function as self installed Greeter here in the Lagoon. It is the main purpose here to provide the newbies with a good impression of the friendly spirit prevailing in the Lagoon. But I've noticed several times that you are trying to convince the newbies to introduce themselves in the respective section of the forum. It sounds as it would be an obligatory duty for each newcomer imposed by the rules of behaviour. Surely, it would be nice to get some information about new members, but in my opinion it is completely voluntary to tell the public detailed information about personnal things. This should be respected well in the future! Thank you for your understanding.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Return to Shark's games