New story?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New story?

Postby petuchi10 » Mon, 09Aug31 07:33

In an effort to support the Lagoon in its period of waiting for a new game from Shark, I think I shall write a new story. I am thinking the story will be a Sensual Awakenings sequel or a completely new story along the same vein as my last story. What are the collective thoughts of the Lagooners? Yes? No? Should the story be a Sensual Awakenings sequel or a new story? What should the plot focus on? I reserve the right to write the story how I please, but I am open to suggestions. Please let me know either in the Lagoon or by PM.

P.S. If no plot ideas are brought forth, I will follow in the footsteps of H.A. and write a story that is a compilation of scenarios similar to the games.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Aug31 10:57

I vote Aye. I ask you maintain the names of existing characters, with Shark's official "Yes you may". Woman on woman not my favorite, I leave you to your own imagination. If you solicit opinions about your ideas, I'll reply; and you may include my thoughts or not as you see fit. I eagerly anticipate your story.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby petuchi10 » Tue, 09Sep01 12:01

Thank you LRM for your humble reply. I won't begin writing until I'm sure that everyone interested has had sufficient time to respond to this topic. I will try my best to include as many ideas as possible while still maintaining my idea for a plot in the story. Also, I do apologize in advance to you or any other individual whose idea I don't use or to anyone who I may offend with the plot of my next story (i.e. writing a story not to your exact tastes or using elements that don't exactly float your boat).

P.S. When writing me with ideas, please be as specific as possible. It helps me get a better grasp on what people want to read. Thanks
petuchi10
great white shark

Return to Shark's games