Full Walkthrough - Complete with all 3 endings!

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Full Walkthrough - Complete with all 3 endings!

Postby Thunderdragon » Sun, 06Dec17 12:07

*edit* Holy crap, 9k views already. >_> I'm hoping this is of some use to those who view it. Feel free to point out anything incorrect in here as you find it, and I'll be sure to check it out and correct it.

First off, great job shark. ^^ This has to be the best 3d sex game I've played yet. Great animation and sound, and the replay value is most definately worth mentioning. I've gone through each of the endings at least 3 times just in the first day I found it.

I hope it's all right if I post this though. >_> I know there's a topic for questions, but I see that not everyone reads through for their repeated questions. Still, if this isn't wanted, feel free to delete it.

Anyway. As a note: I'm typing this up for the flash version on Funny-games.biz/adult.html I don't know if there are any major differences between the downloaded and flash versions.

Before I start the full walkthrough, I should mention some techniques that work really well for me.

First off, circular motions work really well, except for when there obviously should be thrusting.

Second, when rubbing... Well, anywhere, the meter seems to increase more if you can get your whole hand over the area you're rubbing. IE: I've seen a lot of people complain about slow progress with the shoulder massaging. I can get the meter to shoot up to 50% in a few seconds, but I need to get the heel of the hand (part just below the wrist) on her shoulder and the palm and fingers down over her chest while rubbing to get the best effect.

Third, when you first get control of the hand, right click to bring up the dropdown menu and bring forward your mouse curser over the hand, then left click again to get back into the game. This should make the cursor stay visible over the hand. It makes things easier for me, because the arrow turns to the pointy-hand-clicker when you scroll over something that you can do something with.

Yet another note: When I refer to Percentages and pleasure, I'm referring to the pleasure bar on the right side of the screen.

Now, down to business..

*Opening Cutscene, blah blah flirt blah.*

To start off, rub her shoulders. Maybe it's just me, but she seems to favor her left shoulder (right side of the screen) more than her left. But again, it's probably just me. Massage her shoulder up to 50% (use the above mentioned techniques), then click on her jacket to try to remove it. It'll move a bit, but she'll move it back.

Massage her shoulders again up to 50%, then turn off the lamp to highten the mood. To turn off the lamp, your fingertips need to be over the button at the base of the lamp.

Once the lights are off, she'll comment on the harshness of the office lights, and you can resume her masseuse session. Get her to 50% pleasure on her shoulders again, then click on her jacket, and she'll take it off. Massage her shoulders again to 50%, then caress her breasts through her shirt. If you're at 50%, then the first button on her shirt should come undone as soon as you start, but when you release, she'll button up the shirt again.

After she closes her shirt the first time, a blue stick will appear by the keyboard. This is a lighter. Click on it to pick it up, click again, to light it, then scroll the flame over the red candle on the table to light the candle. (As a side note, I think this would have been an interesting point for a "Game Over" if you set Angela or the building on fire. >_> ) You'll comment on hightening the mood, and you can set it down again by clicking anywhere. Repeat the shoulder-to-breasts massaging process. This time when her shirt opens, quickly click on the second button before she can do up her shirt again and she'll take it off instead.

Praise be to the light, you don't have to mess with her shoulders anymore after this point!

Caress her breasts to get her up to 50-80% pleasure (as you can actually break the 50% point now), then go down and rub her theighs a bit. After some of this, click on her skirt to lift it up a bit, but she'll pull it back down. After this happens, go back and caress her breasts again to 50-80%. When you stop, she should lower her shoulder straps and fold her arms over her breasts.

Click on her arms, and she'll shake her head. No boobies for you! Yet. >_> Instead, opt to caress her theighs for a little while. Around 50-80%, you should be able to pick up the feather pen on the right side of her desk (left side of the screen). Once you have this weapon in hand, bring the tip of the feather over her left upper arm, click and repeat the ever so familiar circular motion. She'll giggle like a giddy school girl and should rub the tickled arm when you stop, revealing a brief nipple flash and letting the shoulder strap lower more. If this doesn't happen, keep tickling her to make sure she's over 50% pleasure. Repeat this process for the opposite arm, and the same thing should happen (she'll rub the afflicted arm and lower the strap).

Once you have done the above to both arms, tickle her stomach with the feather. She'll lower both arms to rub her stomach once you stop, then finally remove her bra to reveal her mighty bust.

Now that you've finally set eyes on some nice eye candy, start caressing them. The pleasure bar raises much faster now that you have access to her bare breasts, so hitting 50-80% won't be hard. Do this over her breasts, then rub her nipples. This is a bit trickier, though not much, as you need to get just the fingertips on her nipple. When you do this right, only your index finger should be extended.

After giving her breasts and nipples a sound caressing, scroll down again and take another shot at getting into her skirt off. If your clicking of the skirt yields no success, try caressing her thighs, breasts and nipples again. I think the bar has to be at 50% or higher to remove her skirt, I may be wrong.

Once her skirt is off, you hit another short cutscene. Once you get past the talk and back into the action, she'll be standing infront of her desk in nothing but her panties.

Caress her breasts and nipples in the previous fashion, then move down and begin caressing her sweet sechs organs through her panties. When you release, click once again, and she should begin to masturbate. Again, if this doesn't happen, repeat with the breast, nipple and pussy caressing to 50%-80% before clicking once on her panties.

Once she starts pleasing herself, caress her breasts to help her to a nice orgasm.

My first time through, I thought this would be the end of the game, but no, you leave her wanting more. And more she gets!

After her orgasm, she resumes her standing position infront of the desk. Caress her breasts again, then her pussy to 80% (you might not have to go that high). After giving her panties a good rub-down, release and click again. You should see her panties lower a bit, only to have her pull them back up. Playing hard to get...

After she denies you full frontal nudity rights, scroll over and click on the vase/flower, and you should now have the small yellow flower in hand. It's time to get kinky! Again.

The quickest way to do this is to be quick and get the flower while she's still above 50% pleasure. Tickle both of her breasts briefly with the flower (place the petals over the desired area, click and rotate), then move down and tickle the lips between her hips with the yellow petals. It shouldn't before long before she stops laughing and wets herself.

I'm hoping no one's too offended disgusted by water sports. You do get to punish her though. ^_~

In another short cutscene, she confesses that she's a bad, bad girl and needs a good spanking. I don't know about you guys but I was more than happy to oblige!

When you regain control of the game, Angela has her back to you. Give each buttock a sound slapping (5-6 on each does the trick fine). When she's had enough of a warm-up, she'll reach down and rub her red ass, lowering her panties a bit in the process. After this, show a bit of love and caress both over her rosie cheeks (the ones you just beat). with 50% once again being the deciding figure, pick up the ruler from under her left hand (left side of the screen by the pencils), and start into round 2. Give each buttock a good slapping (3-4 times each) with the ruler, and Angela will finally cry uncle, dropping her panties altogether to rub her sore ass.

Another short cutscene comes along, and she talks about her burning ass, and a burning something else (I wouldn't be too worried, they have cremes for that now). When you get control again, she's sitting on the desk, stark-ass naked. Hooray! Now, seeing her like this just makes you want to mount her, right? Well, cool down, tiger. Give her breasts a good rubbing down again (I don't believe you have to give her nipples any attention this time. In fact, I dont recall if you even can), then her pussy to give her the general idea. Once you've rubbed down both sexy extremedies and release (or click again after releasing) her pussy, she'll put her feet up on the table and spread her thieghs wide.

Rub her breasts down as per usual, and this time when you go to caress her pussy, start to finger her instead. A pleasant surprised when I first got to this point, I'll admit. Once you have your fingers in, I found that the small circular motions still worked best. Do this and get her up to 50-80%. When you release, she should start masturbating again, rubbing her clit.

When you reach this point you'll see that she doesn't get herself off very well, and that rubbing her breasts only makes the bar go down. Instead, click over the flaming candle to put it out, then click again to pick it up. You should have the general idea of what to do with this make-shift dildo by now, but incase you don't I'll continue. Place the end of the candle over her pussy and click it to stick it. Once it's in, click and hold the mouse button and scroll back and forth to give her a sound fucking with the candle stick. This should quickly bring her to her second orgasm... The lucky girl.

After this, you hit yet anothe cutscene where she compliments you on your skills with your little red rod, but she's eager for more. From here, you can choose one of the three endingsa: Vaginal, Oral or Anal sex. I'll go into each of the endings in that order.

Ending One: Split that like lumber! (Vaginal sex ending.)

If you click on the picture of her picture-perfect crotch, she'll say something along the lines of "Ok, come on... I'm more than ready." When you get control again, she's on her back on the table, spread out and ready to go as it would seem. But it's not quite that easy.

You need to get her going again, so stick with what you know best. Give her boobs a good rubbing down, then tickle her pussy lips. Get Angela up to 80% pleasure, then reach up and click on her face. You won't be slapping her, she's been a very good girl so far. It's instead a 'loving caress'. After you do this, get her back up to 80% again through either method, then click on her pussy. If this is done right, you'll finally pull out your weapon of choice and bone Angela like a bitch in heat.

And as per usual, she needs some help to get off.

Just fucking her will only get her up to 50%, and very slowly at that. Caress her breasts again and get her up to 90% pleasure, then reach down and rub her clit to finish her off. Note!: You NEED to get her up to 90% from caressing her breasts before tantilizing her clit, otherwise rubbing the little love button won't do anything.

If you do all of this right, she'll hit another orgasm and you'll finish the game.

Ending 2: Howzabout a Meat Popsicle? (Oral sex ending.)

If you click on the picture of her pretty face, then she knows just what you want...

When you get control again, she's standing infront of the desk. Caress her breasts again to get her above 50%, then rub her nipples again. After this, rub her clit to get her to 80% or so, then it should automatically go into blowjob/handjob/titty-fuck mode. Note: From here on out, ignore the pleasure bar. This one is just a matter of waiting. Note 2: This is jus thow I do it. There are probably other ways.

When you start out, she's giving you a hand job. Let her go at this for a while, then click on her breasts to initiate a titty-fucking. Once more, wait a bit, then click on her head and she'll give you a blow job. More waiting, then click on her head again and she'll go back to a hand job. Let this sit for as long as it takes, and you'll eventually blow your load all over Angela's face. Not that she's mad, mind you. She seems glad that you had a good time.

I don't really know if there are any other ways or positions in which she can get you off, this is just what I've found to work.

3: Taking the Back Door (Anal sex ending.)

Despite all of the questions I see on this one, I think it's by far the easiest of the endings. If you click on the picture of her ass, Angela seems a bit hesitant about anal sex, but finally concedes.

When you regain control, she's standing at the desk with her back to you. Rub her pussy to get her to 50-80%. As note, it is easier this time if you only use the tips of your fingers. Once you have her above 50%, scroll up a bit more and click on her ass. If you click right, you'll try to loosen her up a bit with a finger up her ass. Move it around a bit, it don't really win you any pleasure bar movement.

When you release, you move in for the kill. However, you can't quite get your cock past the first line of defense. Officially you're supposed to try the ass-fingering again to try this, but you can do this on the first try as well. When you first try anal penetration, Angela will turn her head and scream. When she does this, click on her mouth to stick your finger in. You can't really tell, but after doing so your finger is wet.

Now that you have some lube at hand, stick your finger in her ass again. Note: You MUST go straight to her ass. If you rub her breasts or pussy, then you lose the lube and have to repeat the above process again.

After successfully lubing her up, you'll finally break that anal cherry and start with the backdoor party. Beyond this point, it's as simple as any other part. You have to click on her breasts (the sides/back are visible from behind. Click there) and your hand will move around front. From there, just caress her breasts as per usual to get her off and successfully complete the third ending.

Congratulations! Pervert. Oh, no worries though! You're in good company. ^_^

And that's the end of the walkthrough, as played and written by me from the flash version on funny-games.com.

If there are any further questions or points that need clarifying, feel free to post them and I will get to them as soon as I can, though I trust that this walkthrough is thorough enough to successfully follow.
Thunderdragon
Pilot fish

Postby JamesB » Tue, 06Dec26 16:34

Thunderdragon, that's perfect
JamesB
Pilot fish

Postby KTM » Mon, 07Jan15 00:58

Can't get the light off how long due you massage shoulders?
KTM
Pilot fish

Postby KingofPrussia » Wed, 07Jan17 16:34

reference back door after finger penetration and moving to the mouth to click no finger icon appears what am i doing wrong it did show one time after many attempts. By the way great job on the help sheet
KingofPrussia
Pilot fish

Postby myke » Sun, 07Jan28 07:43

I can get her to give me a glimpse of the first nipple but i try the same process on the other arm and all i get is her laughing like a giddy school girl. Is there anything I am doing wrong?
myke
Pilot fish

Postby Love me » Fri, 07Feb02 00:42

ok umm what second button are u talking about?!
Love me
Pilot fish

Postby Love me » Fri, 07Feb02 00:44

oo lmaoo i get itt
Love me
Pilot fish

Postby yvonneselah » Tue, 07Feb13 10:47

I am having the same problem a myke.
yvonneselah
sirens hunter

Postby yvonneselah » Wed, 07Feb14 20:14

myke if you go to forum shark lagoon and play
this game you have no problems.
This one great fucking game!!!!!!
yvonneselah
sirens hunter

Postby sexygal69 » Thu, 07Feb22 18:08

Hey!!! I had NO problem with this game and needed no help! I'm a genius! (And it may have helped that I am a woman and a nympho and bysexual)lol lol lol how funny!! [img]smile/hearts.gif[/img]
sexygal69
Pilot fish

Postby killjoiman121 » Sun, 07Apr15 01:20

I canny seem to get her nipples and skirt off any help please
killjoiman121
Pilot fish

Postby mattman » Sat, 07Jun16 17:31

How can i undo her first button?
mattman
Pilot fish

Postby lestadt_v » Tue, 07Jun19 18:11

brilliant Thunder! you are the man.... are you working on dont wake her yet?

thanks
lestadt_v
Pilot fish

Postby Morpheus » Thu, 07Jun21 01:06

In the blow job ending
How long do I hav toe wait for
- hand job
- titty fuck
- blow job
- and hand job again??
I'm waiting minutes for each move but still no orgasm
Morpheus
Pilot fish

Postby dontwanahandl » Mon, 07Oct01 00:45

I can't seem to get past the shoulder massage. I tried to follow the directions with getting the whole hand in the area and a circular motion but all I get out of the pleasure meter is a little flicker. Is this a technical problem.. or do I just need to work on my "massage" technique. I will add that I have had not had this problem with Sweet Anais or either of the beach scenarios or Horny Afternoon.
dontwanahandl
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Shark's games