Hi Shark !!

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Hi Shark !!

Postby dcyberjf » Sat, 10Jul03 10:32

[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

I'm just curious about one things. It make quite a long that nothing change of the Game available (even in the contribution section. Did you get tired ?

sorry if my english seem rude, i ad a french version to clarify

Salut Shark, je suis curieux a propos d'une chose. Cela fait un bon bout de temps que rien n'a changer dans la section jeux (mem dans la section contribution). Je me demandais si tu n'a pas perdu le gout de produire de nouveau jeux ou tout simplement si tu ne souffre pas du symdrome de la page blanche ?

esperant un autre de tes excellents jeux !

Dcy
dcyberjf
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jul03 11:16

I can assure you that Shark has not forsaken us, he has announced that he has several projects at different stages. If I can find the thread I'll add it within, but failing that someone may reference that information for you.

Computer translation:
Je peux vous assurer que Shark ne nous a pas abandonné, il a annoncé qu'il a plusieurs projets à différents stades. Si je peux trouver le fil je l'ajouterai à l'intérieur, mais à défaut, une personne peut faire référence à cette information pour vous.

The link reference, and reasons why Shark is experiencing some difficulties:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... m#id105760

Now, with that information resurrected, I trust we do NOT have people pestering Shark on the further availability of those new projects.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Jul03 12:08

Squeeky wrote : I can assure you that Shark has not forsaken us, he has announced that he has several projects at different stages. If I can find the thread I'll add it within, but failing that someone may reference that information for you.

Computer translation:
Je peux vous assurer que Shark ne nous a pas abandonné, il a annoncé qu'il a plusieurs projets à différents stades. Si je peux trouver le fil je l'ajouterai à l'intérieur, mais à défaut, une personne peut faire référence à cette information pour vous.

The link reference, and reasons why Shark is experiencing some difficulties:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... m#id105760

Now, with that information resurrected, I trust we do NOT have people pestering Shark on the further availability of those new projects.

There's also this last comment by Shark, that leads me to believe hes getting somewhat tired of the whole situation ! cant say that I blame him..
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... tation.htm
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Jul04 08:34

i really hope he doesn't stop this...i really enjoy the Lagoon and as much as i would like to see games come out quickly i am more then willing to wait for Shark's games...they are so worth any wait...people just need to learn patience...in todays fast pace society, were people MUST have their stuff now, patience gets thrown by the wayside...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby 60nowise » Sun, 10Jul04 14:19

@ Sexychild: I agree with you! Nowadays i hear always "I must have..., I must get...", instead of "I would like to have..., I want to get...."! People have changed !
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Jul04 15:27

60nowise wrote : @ Sexychild: I agree with you! Nowadays i hear always "I must have..., I must get...", instead of "I would like to have..., I want to get...."! People have changed !

My town has an ethnic ascendancy which must now go close to 50% of our population beginning with POW absorption and post WWII migration treaties.

One very well respected business man with roots in that era vowed his children would not suffer the near poverty of his childhood. Lovely sentiment, but .... each child got "XXXX" pretty much on demand (own TV in bedroom, Gameboy, ...). And the fate of the children? ..... Well, the daughter, she exudes with confidence (family business commercials) but has so far been restrained by her mother's reservedness, and yet father is by no means an extrovert.

That one cameo, taken pre this era in some ways (not all) says something about what 60nowise expresses.

If we want a discussion on Sociology let's go over to the "warm waters".
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Mon, 10Jul05 03:37

Shark; You are loved, respected and appreciated by everyone. Perhaps those of us a bit long of tooth are more appreciative... we are certainly a bit more patient. Take all the time you need; if an hiatus, it is deserved. I beg you continue... no one else demonstrates your expertise.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Jul05 15:12

What is that national motto,
"In 'Shark" we trust"?

We have to ascribe to that belief.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby dcyberjf » Thu, 10Jul08 07:04

i take the time to read the thread, it explain a lot of stuff. it's sad to know that you suffer server problem, i wish they will repair them, if i was able to get a credit card, i will gladly appreciate to participate.

i prefer Shark-Lagoon more than the others sites, because of your originality.

with what i read, i will continue to wait. continue your GREAT work

J-Francois
dcyberjf
great white shark

Postby dcyberjf » Fri, 10Jul09 07:53

i also see the response on the other forum, i just got one thing to say [img]kator/smyley1.gif[/img] WOW !!!! there's is such great thing coming, with what i see, it definitively worth the time to wait !!!

it's good to see future update !
dcyberjf
great white shark

Return to Shark's games