A Look into the Future

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: A Look into the Future

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Aug06 06:43

This idea generated a good response in "Priv-Box", let us explore the possibilities here.

HA5 - Wendy and Nanny on Holiday.
The 2 of them visit female class members one at a time.

Shark here is a mental image I can get behind. Wendy at Buckingham trying to get a guard to blink. A little flash. A little more flash, Huge quantities of bare skin with no indication of her presence. Ending with the guards member in her mouth... ignore this!!!

The night before they return to the estate all the girls meet to see them off at the airport and Miss Nanny gets swarmed by all the young women.

Luke wrote:

Quote: LRM wrote: HA5 Wendy and her senior class with Nanny as chaperon, on holiday in Europe. End Quote

I totally agree... Good idea for the beginning of the next episode. How Wendy can escape from Nanny's watch and discover new friends ? At the hotel, or at the restaurant ? On a beach, why not, or with a young and attractive attendant of Louvre's museum... Hey, here's the connect with MichaelAngelo...

Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you

DiTo wrote:

Quote: Shark wrote: Hey! Do not let your imaginations work too much.
The next game will take place in Polynesia, with new characters ( scenario written with Raelee) End Quote.

Damn you Shark, I had hoped to see Nanny and Wendy visit our windmills. They could have easily stayed at our place (We have a Queen size bed).

Life's too short for worrying!!
carpe diem
If I may Ms DiTo;
Wendy's friend's mother is not enamored with the male of the species. Mom makes moves on Nanny.

What I propose; Each member that wants to be included writes her/his chapter highlighting the local points of interest and what/who should be included in any steamy scenes.
Shark gets his pick and writes/illustrates the episode.

RULES!!! No whining if your submission is not selected; and for the fairer sex no fair using your charms to sway Shark.

We must all understand there is no guarantee Shark will be interested in this idea at all and if he takes an interest there is no delivery date.

I think this could a great deal of fun, highlight your ability to write, and provide a special treat for those selected.
LRM
My participation and reward is enjoying/visualizing what all of you suggest.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Re: A Look into the Future

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Aug06 11:24

The overall thought may well generate some enthusiasm.

Note that tlaero at: http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... -Ideas.htm
has a thread for generating story ideas which are not specifically about the theme intended here. There is no reason why some of those thoughts might appear in such a theme.

My personal thought in the development of an event is not to directly specify any distinct triggers but allow for where they may or might be. For instance, rather than say "When she is kissed she drops her handbag to reveal a condom, dildo and butt plug" write instead, "When she is kissed she drops her handbag which is slightly open when you return it to her."

Why not be so direct? To be too direct could be a huge spoiler if used. I'd rely on Shark (and maybe Raelee if he asks for her opinion on a specific story line) to see the implications of how/what might be in a particular instance for manipulaton.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's games