MORNING TEMPTATIONS

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: MORNING TEMPTATIONS

Postby Elrod » Wed, 10May12 03:57

I am able to have the girl pull back and the bedcovers and roll over on her side. Then able to have her rub between her legs, but that is as far as I have been able to go. Any hints?? thanks
Elrod
sirens hunter

Postby SquallLion » Wed, 10May12 04:04

Then,
her Left breast + right
her rub + Left leg...
and the phone
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby Son-of-Odin » Wed, 10May12 10:03

My congratiulations, Sir Shark.
A very, very good start. But, is the full game only available in the PrivBox? Or will it, maybe in future time, be playable for free?
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby petuchi10 » Wed, 10May12 10:56

Help! I try to load the game (the full version in the priv-box), but it always stops cold somewhere around 50-60%. Any tips on how to make it work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10May12 11:07

The best I can offer is to refresh. My download times-out on fast and was taking over 6 refreshes.

On slow download i had to refresh about 33-40% and maybe around 70-80%.

I assume that your browser gets a time-out error due to queue trying to access the server.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby petuchi10 » Wed, 10May12 11:57

Squeeky: I tried the refresh multiple times method and I still got nothing.

Question: Would creating Rapidshare files of the games (both Morning Temptations and Private Consultation) and posting them in the priv-box be a feasible solution? I played the demo version of Morning Temptations in the Sexy Games section with the Rapidshare download because I had the same issue with that one as well. Just curious.

P.S. I'm experiencing the same issue regardless of what option I pick (the long download or the short download), but I get further along the download with the short version before it crashes.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10May12 16:08

petuchi10 wrote : Squeeky: I tried the refresh multiple times method and I still got nothing.

Question: Would creating Rapidshare files of the games (both Morning Temptations and Private Consultation) and posting them in the priv-box be a feasible solution? I played the demo version of Morning Temptations in the Sexy Games section with the Rapidshare download because I had the same issue with that one as well. Just curious.

P.S. I'm experiencing the same issue regardless of what option I pick (the long download or the short download), but I get further along the download with the short version before it crashes.

You will be aware that certain sites have posted some of his games without his permission. He has employed strategies which either prevent or make rather difficult for one to currently get a copy directly from the site. While in the PRIV-BOX consider it as restricted.

You might PM Shark but I'd suggest that won't happen for the above reason.

Just a question. You don't have any evidence of malware/spyware which could be getting in the way? I get that from time to time because of my near obsolete OS.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby luke » Wed, 10May12 19:56

petuchi10 wrote : Squeeky: I tried the refresh multiple times method and I still got nothing.

Try to delete the temporary internet files before refreshing. And also try to expand the space for its.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby sharkfan » Wed, 10May12 19:56

Hey petuchi10,
I had the same problem. MT would get to about 82% and stop. I never did figure it out. Try opening it in Firefox. Or (in IE) go to Tools->Internet Options and delete Temporary Internet Files. Sometimes I got it to load further, sometimes less. Even if it hasn't completely downloaded, you can still right click on the screen, click play, and then play some of the game. Sometimes you can click forward a few times and play a different part of the game. I haven't gotten Private Consultation to load past 85% but I could right click and then click play and play everything but the last scene. If you ever figure it out, I'd love to know how you did it. [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Elrod » Thu, 10May13 10:30

SquallLion wrote : Then,
her Left breast + right
her rub + Left leg...
and the phone

Thanks Squal1Lion, got through the whole game. Nicely done, Shark!!
Elrod
sirens hunter

Postby Phil Will » Thu, 10May13 14:18

I am able to have the girl pull back and the bedcovers and roll over on her side. Then able to have her rub between her legs, but that is as far as I have been able to go. Any hints?? thanks

This is exactly where I'm stuck. She puts her hand between her thighs, the cursor disappears. When the cursor reappears I do all that stuff that SquallLion suggests (Left breast + right
her rub + Left leg... and the phone) and she just puts her hand between her thighs again. What's more frustrating is that I got past this point when I played the first part on one of the free sites its on, and now I've paid for it, I can't remember how the heck I did it! HEEELP! Please.
Phil Will
Pilot fish

Postby Elrod » Thu, 10May13 17:07

Phil Will wrote :

This is exactly where I'm stuck. She puts her hand between her thighs, the cursor disappears. When the cursor reappears I do all that stuff that SquallLion suggests (Left breast + right
her rub + Left leg... and the phone) and she just puts her hand between her thighs again. What's more frustrating is that I got past this point when I played the first part on one of the free sites its on, and now I've paid for it, I can't remember how the heck I did it! HEEELP! Please.

Keep the cursor held and rub along the leg and further down, she will eventually open her legs and lie on her back
Elrod
sirens hunter

Postby lucindrea » Fri, 10May14 07:21

so what excatly does her
Left breast + right
mean?
she has her hand between her legs , cruiser comes back .. i have clicked her left breast ( the exposed one ) , then her right one , i have tried to hold the cruiser on left , i have clicked left breast then right hand , i have tried about 9 other combos and still nothing.
lucindrea
Pilot fish

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10May14 07:33

when she is rubbing between her legs and the cursor comes back click around her pussy again...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nico » Fri, 10May14 18:16

Le téléchargement reste bloqué entre 75 et 82%. Normal ?....
Nico
great white shark

Next

Return to Shark's games