New Games

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New Games

Postby Greebo » Thu, 10Sep09 15:27

Interesting that I had to get the Content Lock removed from my T-Mobile mobile broadband account in order to view a Renderotica email when I had been quite happily viewing this site with the Content Lock on!
I gather Twitter, Facebook and Utube also require Content Lock to be removed to be viewed properly. Seems different organisations have major differences in the way they consider content being "naughty" or obscene.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Sep10 01:20

and you are suprised by this???lol
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby minno » Sat, 10Sep11 08:15

Sexychild68 wrote : and you are suprised by this???lol

It was already supposed that Ha4 would be the next game realest. But shark chose to to f&ck you in the a**. You asked for ha4, and what did he give you, a game he can't make money on! But not Ha4!He will never make HA4 free!
minno
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Sat, 10Sep11 13:54

The released game is of the same type as the new one - what's the surprise? HA4 will be released when an equivalent game goes into the PrivBox or, presumably, if shark decides he wants to release HA4 anyway - otherwise it is open to anyone to contribute and play, or to ignore it until it is made available.

I haven't played it yet but I may well contribute and play some time soon.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Janek23 » Sat, 10Sep11 14:00

replying to minno:

I don't understand your frustration - if you don't want to pay, go and play free games. For me Shark's games are the best and money you have to pay for one month access is not much when compared with other sites. If Shark decides not to let any of new game free, I will nevertheless pay. For me the problem is not waiting for HA4 to be on free site, but waiting for new game.
Janek23
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Sep11 14:11

minno wrote :
It was already supposed that Ha4 would be the next game realest. But shark chose to to f&ck you in the a**. You asked for ha4, and what did he give you, a game he can't make money on! But not Ha4!He will never make HA4 free!

Well well aren't you an obnoxious little fish [img]kator/smiley27.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby seyfi » Sat, 10Sep11 20:57

to minno :

I do not understand!
Frustration has never helped speed up a game to finish.
You should be glad that there is this site and support them

Don't worry !....... Be happy

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby TXcheck6 » Mon, 10Sep13 08:03

Shark would have probably used this form of payment using Paypal
but the problem is 'PayPal Prohibits certain sexually oriented materials or services'

I understand now why he can't use paypal. Can anybody tell me what name the charge shows up as on a credit card?
TXcheck6
Pilot fish

Postby shark101 » Thu, 10Sep16 23:51

Yah, I said it.

Judging by how many users frequent this site and play it's games, you'd think that the shark lagoon community is flourishing. I suspect that nothing could be further from the truth.

1 or 2 games output a year is almost a disgrace, 'Morning Temptations and Flower of the Night' aside. Those aren't even real games and that's not what people log on or frequent this site for. People keep on coming back to this site because of the unique style, sexual situations and characters that shark has created. Those three elements together with a 'fail or game over element' create these unique games that otherwise would not exist.

If the users of this site don't stop fucking around and start making some serious contributions, these games will keep on requiring more and more time before there released. I for one have contributed many times. One or two people can't possibly keep up with the demand that this site has. In order to get things moving at a faster pace it requires resources. That means money for all you cheap leeches out there, stop winning and start contributing.

No Money, No Candy!!!
shark101
sirens hunter

Postby Freddy » Fri, 10Sep17 02:16

i think the most users come here because its a great community with helpful users and a familiar atmosphere.
this is, what keeps the community alive.

and i think the most normal users don't want fast games from shark.

insult those that don't want to pay for the games isn't the right way. if u want to spend a lot of money for shark's games, go on. its great. but don't insult those who are not...
Freddy
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Sep17 03:34

The Lagoon thrives on support like that given by Freddy, most appreciated.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark101 » Fri, 10Sep17 07:54

I'd like to apologize to Freddy and all the other Lagooners i may have insulted with my recent comments.

Those comments were put together after reading countless pleas and complaints in the forum about how long will it take, form of payment, priv-box, e.t.c...

Users of which sound like they haven't contributed to the development of this site, but somehow that shark or this community owes them something. Hence the comments of 'you get what you pay for'.

You can't complain and bitch when something is free, access to this site is a privilege not a right.

P.S. 10 or 15 euros/dollars in most countries of the world is not considered a lot of money.
shark101
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Sep17 15:20

shark101 wrote : I'd like to apologize to Freddy and all the other Lagooners i may have insulted with my recent comments.

Those comments were put together after reading countless pleas and complaints in the forum about how long will it take, form of payment, priv-box, e.t.c...

Users of which sound like they haven't contributed to the development of this site, but somehow that shark or this community owes them something. Hence the comments of 'you get what you pay for'.

You can't complain and bitch when something is free, access to this site is a privilege not a right.

P.S. 10 or 15 euros/dollars in most countries of the world is not considered a lot of money.

Those thoughts are acknowledged.
It is unfortunate that many new comers arrive within our waters, like a new arrival at a tourist resort, and expect the "silver service"!

The Lagoon is a resort but one needs to get acclimatised. Many thanks for your understandings.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10Sep29 02:54

janker
pilot fish
Posted 29/09/2010 05:03:26 (28/09/2010 08:03:26 PM) janker
Hey Shark,

What are the new up coming games you are working on again? It was a island game right? I remember seeing pics before but can't find them now. Do you have any up to date pics?

Copied from a thread of the same name
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Raelee » Thu, 10Sep30 02:53

I don't think I'm out of line speaking of the new game thats coming. I am,in a small way, working with Shark on it. It is an Island game and is about three quarters fleshed out Of course before release, it will have to have the corners and rough edges knocked off. So all I can ask is please be patient just a bit longer

Raelee
Raelee
Princess of the islands

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games