New Games

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New Games

Postby chabadawolf » Sat, 09Aug15 20:01

Hello, j'ai bien compris l'intention , au coeur de la traduction en français, mais cela à été plus facile pour moi en anglais. Décidément, le bon traducteur reste à trouver ( peut-être un traducteur évolutif, capable d'apprendre avec un bon professeur?)
Thanks to you, LRM =)
chabadawolf
sirens hunter

Postby arpit » Wed, 09Aug19 13:18

HEY PLEASE DEVLOPE NEW GAMES LIKE HORNY AFTERNOON PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
arpit
Pilot fish

Postby xanex » Thu, 09Aug20 03:37

well I am very surprised of all those guys who just ask for a game and shut up after that ..... as LRM says this is not gonna bring the game any minute sooner

I am not kissing any one's ass ... I can also tell that I am not good at making forum contributions but this is how things are and I really wish every 1 understand what follows .

It is better to just read and say something when it is necessary than keep saying useless words from now and then just thinking u r making a post or something .. if u have idea post it ... if u can co-operate then offer help and u can also find a space to chit-chat and thank people for their good effort ..... but if u r just gonna say useless words u can just play the games when they are released and I don't think shark is making any limitations for those who don't like to contribute to the comunity -as no 1 has not make a number of forum posts to play the game- I am doing that myself as this is my first post after more than a year from using this site I think .... but it is just I didn't find a good addition to add to the community so I just kept silence not to pull the guys back insted of pushing them forward .

I am very sorry guys if I am being so offensive I really appretiate every 1 .. those with 1 post and those with millions it is just a word to tell and I want every 1 to remember that the guys responsible for this community are going their best I think otherwise what is the aim of openning this site at all if they are not gonna do their best for it .

Regards,
xanex
xanex
Pilot fish

Postby Mimailia » Thu, 09Aug20 15:18

Well said xanex.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Fri, 09Aug21 01:01

@ xanex
[img]kator/smiley41.gif[/img]
If no one has welcomed you, please enjoy your swims here.
Your ideas are always welcome for story lines. I think I write a pretty good plot line but my sexual appetite is limited. I have posted story lines and requested input from other members for the appropriate the sex scenes. So far the response to that has been disappointing. You may be the catalyst needed to trigger an amazing adventure. I may not be willing to partake but I enjoy visualizing almost anything shared between consenting adults.
L
One thing I must ask is you not use short cuts when spelling (u = you) (r = are); I am long of tooth and have trouble understanding many of these. I think many Lagooners have trouble understanding them too.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 09Aug21 15:39

LRM wrote : One thing I must ask is you not use short cuts when spelling (u = you) (r = are); I am long of tooth and have trouble understanding many of these. I think many Lagooners have trouble understanding them too.

LRM, do you understand 1337? I was reading a thread at a place called "the escapist", and someone posted some gibberish, another commented how sad it was that he understood it, then the next 10 or 11 posts looked like a 3 year old had written it.

One common word (if that's what you call it), was 1337. I googled it and not expecting to find anything useful, but I was wrong. Something called "leet". I wonder if there are translators for that.

Strange world we live in,

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 09Aug21 17:32

to Mimailia: I found in google: 1337 means "leetspeak", that is, when you replace letters by similar looking numbers. 1=L, 3=E, 7=T, 2=R and so on... There is a whole list of meanings!
But you are right, strange world...
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sat, 09Aug22 00:06

@ Mimailia & 60nowise;
Thanks 60
Do we need to add this to our list of translators? Lord I hope not!!! Why not use properly spelled English???
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby petuchi10 » Sat, 09Aug22 10:34

In regards to people making comments about when the next game will arrive but otherwise remaining silent, perhaps I might offer a solution.

Would it be possible to set up an e-mail alert list to notify curious individuals when the next game has arrived. I have seen this on several other sites where the next "episode" in a series is greatly expected (mostly in a literary series, but it could work for gameing) and it has some success. I would imagine a new topic would be created for this alert sytem and a trusted individual would act as moderator and be in charge of sending alert to those individuals who have requested such notification via this new topic. What do you all think? I leave this to the Lagoon to be considered.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby 60nowise » Sat, 09Aug22 11:04

To LRM;
I would not add this ..... to the list of translators.
Wow, nearly I had it called "nonsense", but I didn't dare, because "leet" stand for "elite"!!! [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img]
Using properly spelled English? Somebody could think, you are not up to date! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sat, 09Aug22 23:05

Feel free to call me "old fashioned"... but only if you can spell it correctly!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby RidemeRough » Sun, 09Sep06 03:27

How are things going Mr. Shark? I Hope smoothly. Any Teasers for us :-) Can't Rush Perfection.
RidemeRough
Pilot fish

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Sep09 22:17

RidemeRough wrote : How are things going Mr. Shark? I Hope smoothly. Any Teasers for us :-) Can't Rush Perfection.

Welcome RidemeRough:

You are very correct. You cannot rush perfection. Sometimes, everyone hits a "dry" period in their creative drive. Patience will do wonders here in the Lagoon.

Enjoy the waters here. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Jackadict » Wed, 09Sep09 22:20

Sorry but Shark has not a 'dry' period.
He is preparing a long and difficult new game.
Jackadict
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Sep09 22:29

Jackadict:

Thanks for the clarification. I have been away from the lagoon for a while. I lost my Compass. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Good luck to all three of you on the progress of the game. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games