New Game in The Priv Box-Private Consultation (HA 4)

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New Game in The Priv Box-Private Consultation (HA 4)

Postby DiTo » Sat, 10Jun26 02:47

Trucla wrote : A young lad who chooses a nick meaning sexy mother, and signs Natasha??? :lol:

I'm getting old Trucla, in my days girls didn't use such strong language.
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10Jun26 02:54

DiTo wrote:I'm getting old Trucla, in my days girls didn't use such strong language.
that is mild language now a days...give me a brake with the getting old part...you are not even old...i like to say that you are as old as you think you are...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Gullo » Wed, 10Jun30 20:29

hi guys, when is active the subscrïption for private box?
i want play at Ha4!!!! :D
Gullo
great white shark

Postby janker » Thu, 10Jul01 02:19

I'm a Long time lagoon viewer, but this is my first MB post.

I have a question, Since the priv-box is not working... what is the use of not letting people play HA4?
janker
Pilot fish

Postby minno » Thu, 10Jul01 05:16

Last game you could only play if you're a member, so I joined. Then the next game you can only play if you pay. Now, you can't even play after you pay?
Bad enough the time to wait for new game, now have to wait even longer to play, for next new game to replace it? How about a time limit in pay section? Say 1 month?
minno
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Jul02 12:36

Realise that Shark offers his site freely, he has to pay for server rental. As things expand he has to meet the 'overheads'.

Priv-Box was his means to do that. Unfortunately there is a technical issue which he (in his recreational time) has not yet been able to properly address.

If you are "a long time follower" then you have clearly missed several posts relating to this issue.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Fri, 10Jul02 18:29

Somir,
if you are a former visitor of the lagoon, you must know there are several years that I draw and builds games in the evening, after my job.
I like that but I am very busy with this "passion". RKShooter, JimmyJohn, Il Joker and others work in the same way. squeeky, arnulf and Luke give also their time to moderate the forum.

Since the creation of the lagoon, the site had more and more visitors and now, it needs a big dedicated server with more and more of resources. I cannot pay it with my wage and I created the privbox to this end. Currently, the privbox functions badly and I had to take a second server for hosting it.Since several weeks, I try to find a solution so that the site functions correctly (with my thin knowledge, I'm not a computer scientist) I also lost much time for this...

I often receive messages of visitors who complain : Not enough of games, not enough of update of the site... It is afflicting...
Then, sometimes, I think that, perhaps, it would be better to stop all that and to keep my time for my family, my friends and my leisures... or maybe just to create a site to put on line the games found on the Net, like thousands another sites of flash games...
shark
Site Admin

Postby janker » Fri, 10Jul02 20:26

Shark-

I think you do a great job and I think the idea to have people pay to play till the new game comes out is a very good and fair idea. It keeps the site free, but at the same time compensates you for your hard work.

My only thought is is... if you are unable to collect $$ for HA4 at this time then what is the use of keeping it exclusive till the next game. It not like you are collecting $$ right now and I know that you like people to play your games... since that is why you make them, right?

What I am saying is... I think HA4 should be released till the priv-box can be fixed or at least till another solution is found.
janker
Pilot fish

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 10Jul03 17:21

shark wrote : Somir,
if you are a former visitor of the lagoon, you must know there are several years that I draw and builds games in the evening, after my job.
I like that but I am very busy with this "passion". RKShooter, JimmyJohn, Il Joker and others work in the same way. squeeky, arnulf and Luke give also their time to moderate the forum.

Since the creation of the lagoon, the site had more and more visitors and now, it needs a big dedicated server with more and more of resources. I cannot pay it with my wage and I created the privbox to this end. Currently, the privbox functions badly and I had to take a second server for hosting it.Since several weeks, I try to find a solution so that the site functions correctly (with my thin knowledge, I'm not a computer scientist) I also lost much time for this...

I often receive messages of visitors who complain : Not enough of games, not enough of update of the site... It is afflicting...
Then, sometimes, I think that, perhaps, it would be better to stop all that and to keep my time for my family, my friends and my leisures... or maybe just to create a site to put on line the games found on the Net, like thousands another sites of flash games...

Sharkie, I guarantee you that there are plenty of us who feel your frustration. I just wish these morons would just go to "Newgrounds" or similar sites and leave us be.

Though, personally, I think you should enjoy your family first. I'll get a new game when I get a new game.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Sun, 10Jul04 10:15

Sir Shark, Please if you need to take the time with your family and friends, do so. I lost most of my friends now (I'm 68) and family has grown up and moved away. Enjoy them foe time flies when you are having fun.
Wayne
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Postby shark » Sun, 10Jul04 11:29

Frankly, I do not seek to have more visitors… The server has many difficulties to function with the current visitors. I prefer to keep the lagoon with a good performance for real and old lagooners who appreciate it for a long time..
shark
Site Admin

Postby RidemeRough » Sun, 10Jul04 19:14

How much Will it Cost you to update the Servers?
RidemeRough
Pilot fish

Postby Hakunishi » Sun, 10Jul11 09:10

How many time to the HA4 go to the free games page?
Hakunishi
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 10Jul11 23:44

Hakunishi wrote : How many time to the HA4 go to the free games page?

As shark mentioned in another post HA4 will only be available when he gets to finish one of is new projects 'games' hes working on for now, with all the server problems he had lately give him a break, as to when Im sure shark will let everyone know when hes ready and when the game will be available !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Hakunishi » Sat, 10Jul17 20:58

But this new game will get a long time to be posted, right?
Hakunishi
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games