DESIRE and SUBMISSION

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: DESIRE and SUBMISSION

Postby Freddy » Tue, 10Apr20 23:28

great idea LRM !
Freddy
great white shark

Postby Sexychild68 » Wed, 10Apr21 02:08

your game was not to difficult Shark...it was just find along those lines...i'm curious to see the 'traps' that you have set up in your next game...some of the sex gamers want instant gratification...i like a game with a lil challenge to it, and i thought DaS had the right amount of that...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Slowplay » Wed, 10Apr21 02:52

I agree with the others who posted that the games were just about the right degree of difficulty.
I do want to thank a few knowlegeble "old-timers" who helped me out when I got stuck. So there does need to be some way to get help when utter frustation sets in.
Slowplay
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10Apr21 03:10

Shark bring on the traps. Without new challenges you might just as well begin the Hentai rollercoaster and give us more of the same!

I wonder? So that we do NOT end of with 55 pages re the new proposal might we be able to develop a means to limit hints and advices? Might we as moderators take pieces of posts and copy them into a single thread (to which only we might post), a bit like the rules. We remove posters' comments but leave that thread open for additions. That way we have a short summary of confrontations and guidance in one thread, and another which is not allowed to grow too long.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Newdood » Wed, 10Apr21 07:49

[img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img] Shark [img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img]

Please bring on the traps! There are PLENTY of barely-interactive, hit-any-button-to-continue movies out there for those who want that. I'm convinced that the posters that hang around long enough to progress beyond pilot fish are here because your games are something ELSE.

In my humble opinion, you've put together the best collection of adult-themed games found ANYWHERE on the 'net and you are to be THANKED for keeping them INTERESTING and challenging.

I agree with LRM and Squeeky that it may be appropriate to modify the forum rules a bit to minimize the length of the thread for assistance.

I'd also like to suggest the possibility of putting some timeline code in the scenes (maybe a digital clock) that can be read when you run into trouble to help define where you're stuck.

But PLEASE don't Image fall into the trap of the lowest common denominator. If you make your games easy enough for the newbies to solve without getting frustrated, they'll be MUCH less interesting to those of us who come here 'cause we're BORED with stuff like that!
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Wed, 10Apr21 13:03

@ Slowplay
I do not mind a request for help and provided more than one hint but; the way many of the pleas are worded leaves me cold and when the same question with an answer appears 3 posts above be glad you are not within reach!!!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby David » Wed, 10Apr21 20:17

Newdood wrote : [img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img] Shark [img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img]
But PLEASE don't Image fall into the trap of the lowest common denominator. If you make your games easy enough for the newbies to solve without getting frustrated, they'll be MUCH less interesting to those of us who come here 'cause we're BORED with stuff like that!

Agree 100%. We don't games that are as easy as Meet N Fuck.

Although it can get very frustrating when the next hot spot proves difficult to locate...

:)
David
star of the reef

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 10Apr21 21:34

I totally agree with the above comments Shark, the quality and difficulty is what makes your games unique and having us looking forward too your next ingenious creation ..
As for those that find them to difficult hell theres tons of games for them that all they need to do is click next [img]images/icones/icon2.gif[/img] to see the the fuck scenes !
Keep these games as 'Sharks games' and not become 'Pilots games'

Best regards Image
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 10Apr21 21:57

Hi, shark, your games are quite in order!. Maybe some newbies don't want to use their brains a bit, but try to get immediate help every time, they stuck. Keep your style and let them say what they want!

It's quite a thing of time - when some more time has passed then each kind of help will be available.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby DiTo » Wed, 10Apr21 22:10

As I stated before:

When I can't finish the game, I'm not intelligent enough. That would be my bad. No way I would ask for hints or even walkthroughs, I'd rather keep on playing till I found it.
When pilot fish could read, they could use this advise, it's a pity they can't!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Apr22 01:30

Shark, please do not dumb down your games...i can find dumbed down games anywhere on the net...you games are well rendered, great story lines, challenging and very creative...please keep that up...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby rwbman26 » Mon, 10May03 09:21

stuck on part 2 where she has to rub her self in front of his friend please help!!
rwbman26
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10May03 09:37

Read the thread or go to the walkthrough.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 10May03 16:41

Hallo, Squeeky, always on the run! It is a hard life as mod!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10May03 17:06

Arnulf wrote : Hallo, Squeeky, always on the run! It is a hard life as mod!

Personally I'd lock this with a statement to read the thread or go to the walkthroughs, but Shark does not seem that ready.

Que Sera!

Unless there is something really important I think that I shall worry no more on this thread!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games